Old 06-23-2020, 09:31 PM #2121
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Spanish Pixie Haired MILF With Huge Tits Fucks Cabbie For Ride-Gina Snake

Fakehub.com- Spanish Pixie Haired MILF With Huge Tits Fucks Cabbie For Ride-Gina Snake

Description:
My next customer was from spain and was in London for just 5 days on holiday. She was very petite and a pair of tits on her that would of made any woman proud. So after a short trip I then charged her way over the odds hoping she didn_t have the money_and I was right. I explained that if we can_t come to some sort of arrangement that I will have to take her to the police station. Soon enough I had her tits in my mouth and my hand up her pussy.
Model:
Gina Snake
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Spanish Pixie Haired MILF With Huge Tits Fucks Cabbie For Ride.mp4
File Size : 1349.25 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:31:20
Video : AVC, 5 873 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Spanish Pixie Haired MILF With Huge Tits Fucks Cabbie For Ride.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 06-23-2020, 09:35 PM #2122
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Virgin Can t Get His Dick Hard So Blonde Agent Fucks His Cute nbsp;Friend-Venom Yale

Fakehub.com- Virgin Can_t Get His Dick Hard So Blonde Agent Fucks His Cute_nbsp;Friend-Venom Yale

Description:
Leony (39 mins). As soon as this couple walked in I thought it was an odd pairing. Martin seemed very quiet and tensed up whilst his friend Leony was very relaxed_the reason for their difference in body language soon became apparent. Leony was an experienced adult worker who had been in quite a few adult productions over the years and Martin was an extreme virgin_he_d never been kissed_fucked or touched by a woman_but was an avid masturbator. So how the hell did these two end up in my office together you may be asking yourself? Well Martin is an IT technician and Leony_s laptop had died and whilst fixing it he recognized her from some of her videos. Instead of a hefty bill to pay Leony offered him a casting opportunity with her at my agency. Wow_you couldn_t make this stuff up. So after that was established I asked the rather awkward gentleman to start wanking for me as I needed to see his cock get hard. I couldn_t help giggling at Martin_it was his whole demeanor_why has a virgin come to an adult erotic casting? Although I did also feel sorry for him and was more then willing_if I could_to pop his cherry here on camera. I asked Leony to help him out and even with her skilfully sucking on his cock he couldn_t quite get hard. He said lesbians turned him on_so this was my way in with Leony. She was such a gorgeous sexual creature_I really wanted to get my hands on her_so we started to put a show on for him. This did the trick and he sort of got hard_so I told them to start fucking quickly before his erection disappeared. Unfortunately it wilted like a flower in winter and it was time to send him out of the room. I felt sorry for him but I did not have all day and my pussy was aching for a need only Leony could give me. She seemed more then happy to make it up to me for bringing Martin along and we were soon licking_sucking and fucking each other to some amazing orgasms. Another great casting_I love my job.
Model:
Venom Yale
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Virgin Can_t Get His Dick Hard So Blonde Agent Fucks His Cute Friend.mp4
File Size : 1359.53 MB
Duration : 00:39:26
Video : AVC, 4 674 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Virgin Can_t Get His Dick Hard So Blonde Agent Fucks His Cute Friend.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 06-23-2020, 09:42 PM #2123
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Rich Wife Finishes Her Shopping Spree With A Ride On Cabbie s Cock-

Fakehub.com- Rich Wife Finishes Her Shopping Spree With A Ride On Cabbie_s Cock-

Description:
After having a bad start to the day with the taxi breaking down_I was off to do some private car hire in my car_the same thing really just not in my taxi_but it_s no good for shagging. After driving around my usual stops I noticed a customer outside one of the clubs in the area so pulled in to see if she needed a taxi service. As I suspected she did_she was a wife to a very rich local man but she was not just after a shopping trip she wanted cock and lots of it. She offered me money to give her a good fuck as her husband can_t get hard. Not only was she offering me money to fuck her but she was also very sexy and I could not wait to show this posh chick a good fucking.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Rich Wife Finishes Her Shopping Spree With A Ride On Cabbie_s Cock.mp4
File Size : 1220.08 MB
Duration : 00:28:18
Video : AVC, 5 880 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Rich Wife Finishes Her Shopping Spree With A Ride On Cabbie_s Cock.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 06-23-2020, 09:43 PM #2124
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Cabbie Persuades Busty Blonde To Let Him Fill Her With His Cock-

Fakehub.com- Cabbie Persuades Busty Blonde To Let Him Fill Her With His Cock-

Description:
This was one hottie_with a body like Jessica Rabbit I was not letting this one out of my sights. If I could just get her to show me her tits I would have something on her_with the right amount of money persuasion the task was done and they looked fucking awesome. Now to get my cock deep down inside that body was my next play. let the dice roll.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Cabbie Persuades Busty Blonde To Let Him Fill Her With His Cock.mp4
File Size : 1334.25 MB
Duration : 00:33:15
Video : AVC, 5 462 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Cabbie Persuades Busty Blonde To Let Him Fill Her With His Cock.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 06-23-2020, 09:44 PM #2125
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Attactive Blonde Decides To Strike Deal With Doctor For Sex-

Fakehub.com- Attactive Blonde Decides To Strike Deal With Doctor For Sex-

Description:
Just when I thought it was going to be another quiet_boring day in the hospital a fresh and beautiful new patient turned up_and was coming my way. Perfect. As a new patient_she was required to fill in a questionnaire form_which she had left in reception. So I sent her back out and let my beautiful assistant know she was on her way. Let_s just say that my assistant took good care of her in the reception room. After being in reception for 15-20 minutes my new patient came back to me all hot and bothered. One could only imagine what she_d been up to. She then explained what she needed from me and I said that I could work out a deal between us. After getting her to strip her clothes off for a thorough checkup_I pressed the sexual deal for her health certificate and it was agreed. It wasn_t long after this I was fingering her sweet little pussy and had her lips firmly clasped around my cock. I then said that my cock also needed to give her pussy a thorough checking. Oh it was sweet_tight and juicy_just how a pussy is meant to feel. After we fucked for what seemed like hours I got her on top and wanted to cum on her ass. But_with her having such a cute ass_I decided to bend her over and fuck her from behind and then cum all over that sweet little ass. I think she_d earned that signature by now.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Attactive Blonde Decides To Strike Deal With Doctor For Sex.mp4
File Size : 2537.21 MB
Duration : 00:56:07
Video : AVC, 6 172 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Attactive Blonde Decides To Strike Deal With Doctor For Sex.mp4 - 2.5 GB
Old 06-23-2020, 09:55 PM #2126
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Curvy Blonde With A Bubbly Butt Accepts Dirty Doctor s Offer-

Fakehub.com- Curvy Blonde With A Bubbly Butt Accepts Dirty Doctor_s Offer-

Description:
When this patient walked into my office my cock immediately sprang to attention_I love blondes and this one was exceptionally pretty. She was super sexy and had an amazing looking ass and thick thighs which I absolutely adore. If I_d have had a pacemaker fitted when she walked in it would have shot out of my chest. She must be giving old men heart attacks across the country just by walking down the road. She had come for a consultation as she wanted some spots removed off her ass and a breast job to increase her bust. She had been recommended by a friend who said I could get her a discount and help her jump the queue with some of my doctor friends who owned their own private clinics. I love a good lie abut I was willing to go along with it. After an examination where her perfect ass was in front of my face like a vision of paradise_I explained to her that I could get her a discount and a quick appointment date_but she was going to have to make me happy first. She soon got the hint and although married_this blonde bombshell wanted the surgery badly. She swallowed my cock like it was made of chocolate_looking up at me with those beautiful eyes as she sucked and then licked my balls. All us doctors like our balls being licked. She was so hot I was having trouble not emptying my balls straight away_but I persevered and fucked her in a few positions as she screamed with pleasure. I had to cover her mouth at one point before someone came in to see what was going on. Finally I couldn_t contain it any longer and shot my load all over her ass and pussy lips. Another successful consultation at my office with one of the hottest blondes I_ve had the pleasure of being intimate with.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Curvy Blonde With A Bubbly Butt Accepts Dirty Doctor_s Offer.mp4
File Size : 1658.41 MB
Duration : 00:40:09
Video : AVC, 5 626 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Curvy Blonde With A Bubbly Butt Accepts Dirty Doctor_s Offer.mp4 - 1.6 GB
Old 06-23-2020, 09:58 PM #2127
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Ebony Babe Takes A Thick Dick For A Chance At Fame-

Fakehub.com- Ebony Babe Takes A Thick Dick For A Chance At Fame-

Description:
This was one talented lady in more ways than one. She was trying to break into the music business any way she could_so when I told her I had a good friend who was a producer for one of the TV shows her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. More than willing to do a favour for a favour I needed to park up so we could get started on the only interview that matters_now speak into my microphone and I will make you famous.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Ebony Babe Takes A Thick Dick For A Chance At Fame.mp4
File Size : 1006.6 MB
Duration : 00:24:17
Video : AVC, 5 649 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Ebony Babe Takes A Thick Dick For A Chance At Fame.mp4 - 1006.6 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 10:08 PM #2128
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Don t Stop GoGo Dancer!-Melory Winfe

Fakehub.com- Don_t Stop_GoGo Dancer!-Melory Winfe

Description:

Model:
Melory Winfe
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Don_t Stop_GoGo Dancer!.mp4
File Size : 2086.49 MB
Duration : 00:29:34
Video : AVC, 9 718 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFileon_t Stop_GoGo Dancer!.mp4 - 2.0 GB
Old 06-23-2020, 10:16 PM #2129
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Doctor And Nurse Give Foreign Patient A Thorough Checkup-Sandy Ambrosia

Fakehub.com- Doctor And Nurse Give Foreign Patient A Thorough Checkup-Sandy Ambrosia

Description:
My assistant is just so randy_she is always after my patients and today when a new patient came in I could see that she wanted her badly. So like any good doctor would do_I managed to include her in a basic check-over which led to a lot more. I sneakily hid in the corner of the room_just out of sight and watched as the action unfolded. My assistant is a smooth operator_gently caressing_kissing and then licking and fingering the beautiful new patient. Then the patient wanted to satisfy my assistant so they swapped over. Within a matter of minutes the patient_s fingers and tongue were bringing my assistant to a huge orgasm. I then pretended to come back into the room and demanded to know what was going on. After a little embarrassment I began my own check-over_where I realised that she was more interested in men_so I asked if we could take over where my assistant left off. She seemed very turned on by this prospect and seconds later I had my fingers in her box and she was tugging on my cock. Perfect. My cock was a snug fit in her tight little shaven pussy_but being it was so wet my cock glided in no problem. As she had a fantastic arse it was only fitting that I pulled out and came all over it. After a wipe down she asked me what I was going to do about her scarred knee and I told her I couldn_t really do anything about it and referred her to another doctor. Genius.
Model:
Sandy Ambrosia
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Doctor And Nurse Give Foreign Patient A Thorough Checkup.mp4
File Size : 1993.76 MB
Duration : 00:43:11
Video : AVC, 6 304 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

UbiqFileoctor And Nurse Give Foreign Patient A Thorough Checkup.mp4 - 1.9 GB
Old 06-23-2020, 10:16 PM #2130
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Stranger Promises Dark Haired Beauty A Modeling Career For Sex-

Fakehub.com- Stranger Promises Dark Haired Beauty A Modeling Career For Sex-

Description:
Dark hair and wearing glasses_I spotted Laura walking across the square in the City. I immediately approached her and told her that she should seriously think about a career in modelling. I told her that I was from a new modelling agency and I would be able to get her plenty of modelling work. I made her do a few modelling poses on the street for me_before I told her that I needed to see her figure in just her underwear. We found a quiet area and she was happy to pull down her trousers. My dick was getting hard so I pulled out a bundle of cash and told her that she could have it all if she let me have sex with her.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Stranger Promises Dark Haired Beauty A Modeling Career For Sex.mp4
File Size : 1811.51 MB
Duration : 00:36:06
Video : AVC, 6 870 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Stranger Promises Dark Haired Beauty A Modeling Career For Sex.mp4 - 1.8 GB