Old 05-07-2019, 03:43 PM #21351
Модератор

Модератор

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!! DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!! They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 03:45 PM #21352
Модератор

Модератор

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used ** It's obvious you're a beta. You don't deserve orgasms, and you don't deserve pussy. This is the closest you get now - my pussy denial clips make you so weak, this is going to be no different. Stare, stroke, but don't cum. You're going to have blueballs forever. Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 12 min 54 s
Size: 754 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 03:47 PM #21353
Модератор

Модератор

Hey there, my little stoner boy. Are you ready to get fucked up for me? Pack that bowl or that b0ng, roll a big ****, and take a big rip. This is just the first puff of so many more. I'm about to lead you into an intense Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy session. Straight down the rabbit hole. It's not just the w33d getting you ****. It's me. My stimulating smile, my stimulating teasing, every inch of me melts into your herbal **** -- a synergistic interaction that makes your head spin out of control. I'm in the driver's seat. I'm in control as you grow more and more **** with each lungfull. Another big hit, and another, and yet another still. My little [email*protected] zombie, drooling and stroking for me. A big, **** explosion is waiting for you at the end, but only if you follow along and obey completely. Only if you surrender and get more fucked up than ever before will you enjoy the ultimate reward.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 24 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 03:53 PM #21354
Модератор

Модератор

I know you losers love worshiping and stroking to Me every chance that you get. It is what you live for. You all become completely helpless and weak at the first glimpse of My flawless beauty and are held captive until I decide to release you from My stimulating spell. There is nothing that you pathetic little boys can do to resist Me because you are weak for each and every part of My perfect body! So I am going to deepen your addiction by giving you the tease of your dreams. I will even let you stroke to Me just the way that you want and I promise there will be no tricks in this clip. But just because I am being generous and giving you the perfect tease, that does not mean that you are going to be allowed to cum. After all, you are still a disgusting little loser and we both know that all good things should come at a cost for boys like you. And who knows, maybe I will be extra generous and let you cum as well, but there is only one way to find out.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 11 min 25 s
Size: 174 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 03:58 PM #21355
Модератор

Модератор

Let me show you my satin glove collection. So many colors so many of them, Some shorter, some longer. Up to my elbow and some to my shoulders, Tight, shiny, smooth in black, hot pink, leopard, purple and white. You will get the sensation I am touching you with them. And all over. Come share this sexy moment with me... Includes: Gloves Fetish, Satin, Female Domination, Tease & Denial, Role Play, Domination, Milf. Black satin gloves, pink satin gloves, purple satin gloves, white satin gloves, leopard satin gloves, dirty talk
Models: Mistress Anastasia

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 544 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 04:00 PM #21356
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy Smoke When The Night Falls to The City
Models: playboygirlSudem

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 04:10 PM #21357
Модератор

Модератор

You never know what you'll do while heavily Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasyicated, so here's a challenge. I bet no one has ever made you do it this way before! Pregame a little, then dive in. Just don't blame anyone but yourself when you wake up possibly humiliated or otherwise regretful. You had loads of fun at the time, didn't you?
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 163 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 04:14 PM #21358
Модератор

Модератор

A smoke fetish video. Watch as I Smoke Up a cigarette, strip and start masturbate for you! Will send you over the edge with excitement until you can't take anymore. Tags: squirt, squirting, masturbation, smoke, smoking, smoke fetish, smoking fetish, lip, mouth, oral, lip fetish, mouth fetish, oral fetish, oral fixation, exhale fetish, pov, amateur, girl next door, fetish
Models: Allie

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Size: 413 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 04:16 PM #21359
Модератор

Модератор

Default DariasKingDom - iwantclips

Models: DariasKingDom

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 04:17 PM #21360
Модератор

Модератор

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves. I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile