Old 05-08-2019, 04:22 AM #21571
Модератор

Модератор

I'm gonna give you some Really hot instructions for stroking your cock. I even have one here to lead by example. I want you to get your cock nice and lubed up and start slowly rubbing it up and down, just feel your cock in your hand as you let everything else go. It's just Me and you.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 04:22 AM #21572
Модератор

Модератор

***CUSTOM CLIP*** "WorkIt Week Not much secretarial work is being done during your first week as my new assistant. 5 days, 5 different secretary outfits, gartered stockings and satin daily, escalating teasing, seduction, tits and ass worship, jerk off encouragement and at least 1 cum countdown for the weekend. Evolving something like this: Day 1 you lean across my desk, glasses, tight satin blouse, you notice me staring at your breasts. A button lower, breast's pressed closer toward me, a pen / glasses used to trace your breasts, i cannot keep my eyes off of you. Day 2, you are standing with your legs apart, bent over looking in a low drawer, displaying your tight ass in all its glory. Stiletto heels lead from the floor, up your stocking covered legs to your tight skirt. Your hands trace your body, legs, heels, ass. You stop, ask if I am enjoying the view, stand tall, and toy with me further. Day 3 You have you luscious long legs perched on your desk, elongated by high heels, caressing your stocking clad legs from top to bottom, sliding your hand inside between thigh and nylon. You tease me with your legs, heels, stocking play, more breast worship, moving closer to the camera to smother me in your cleavage. Day 4 things are hotting up, skirts are shorter, blouses are buttoned lower, bra and stockings clearly visible, heels are high. Some edging play today. Day 5 you are laying on the couch in my office, a sensual slow striptease with joi and cum countdown.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 21 min 52 s
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 04:23 AM #21573
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife has called in a the**** to help with a problem that you have been having. It is best to solve it now before rumors get started. People have noticed you sitting in your car at the fitness center watching hunky hott men come out and fantasizing about their long meaty cocks. It's just a matter of time before you end up trying to "get with" one of them. One of two things is going to happen. They are going to bConsume up because you are a closet fag or they are actually going to fuck your face and then people will definitely find out. It would ruin your marriage and your family. You wouldnt want the to hear rumors of how daddy got his face fucked by a big gay man? The the**** (Ashley Sinclair) has a treatment process to get your mind back on your wifes sexy body while still satisfying the craving you are having to taste cum in your mouth. You are going to look at Ashley and your wife and jerk off for them. When you are finished, you get to eat it right in front of them. Ashley is used to seeing it. It doesnt phase her. She actually finds it amusing that she just made you eat a load of your own cum. Your wife however is covering her mouth and is mortified. She can't believe she just watched the man she loves swallowing his own load. Good session. See you next time!
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 292 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 04:26 AM #21574
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Tatyana - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Tatyana

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 1 002 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 04:28 AM #21575
Модератор

Модератор

I have a special treat for all my loyal armpit worshipers, now that it's summer my armpits are so sweaty! I just got done filming a few clips and I'm so hot and covered in sweat. You can see the stains in my dress as I show you my wet, hot pits. Want a sniff, a lick, want me to wipe it all over you? I take off my dress and pose in just my bra so you can get an even better look at my dripping, perfect armpits.
Models: Goddess Canna

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 04:28 AM #21576
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 3 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 137 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 04:32 AM #21577
Модератор

Модератор

Masochist men are my favorite type of submissives. I get so much satisfaction giving you pain and today I will be wrecking your balls. Are you ready? You are about to show me what a sick perverted man you are. But first I want you to get your cock hard. Once it's hard you will be following my countdown and start punching your balls hard for me!
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 04:33 AM #21578
Модератор

Модератор

I've been wearing my stockings and heels all day long - I know that gets your cock hard already. I want you jerking off while I stick my heels in your face.. breathe in and smell my foot scent! I also stick my stockinged foot in your face.. I want you to smell that too! And you know I want that cum all over my heels!
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 04:39 AM #21579
Модератор

Модератор

This is my first giantess virtual reality 360 release ever! You'll need VR gear or a VR computer program to run this clip. Message me if you need help with viewing this video. You are the remaining survivor in your group. You've been captured by me, a giantess woman. I've been fattening you up by feeding you rich foods, all to make you taste better of course! I take you out of your prison, and carry you around for a bit, teasing you with my tongue and showing you my belly. You're going inside my stomach and if you're lucky maybe you'll be reunited with one of your friends! Say goodbye my little snack boy! I'm going to gobble you up like the delicious little trConsume are! A giantess' favorite food.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Resolution: 960 x 1 920
Size: 581 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 04:46 AM #21580
Модератор

Модератор

Dressed in my hot red lingerie and begging for you to let me cum! This video is also available in HD on my website CammiCams.com
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Resolution: 240 x 426
Size: 42.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile