Old 05-08-2019, 07:28 AM #21631
Модератор

Модератор

Have you tried endlessly to Consumer cum but no Goddess can actually make you do it? I bet I can. Actually, I know I can. I can walk you through your first time easily. In fact I can make you beg to eat it for me. I can use the power of seduction and confidence I posses to convince you this is exactly what you're meant to do. You're supposed to become my devoted cum eating slave. You will love the taste more than anything. What I want I get, and today my task and yours is to make you Consumer cum for the very first time. Consists of: CEI, Cum eating instructions, JOI, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, jerk off instruction, Masturbation instruction, body worship, tit worship, ass worship, slave training, CEI encouragment, Goddess worship, femdom, female domination, cum control, cum countdown, Cock tease, Tease Goddess, Sensual Goddess, Body Worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 12 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 639 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 07:28 AM #21632
Модератор

Модератор

The Hottest Cum Eating Instruction Compilation! A must have for a cum eating slut like you , Purchasing this video will keep you busy eating your sticky cum for hours while I enjoy spending your hard earned money . Buy it now and open wide, over and over ! Good Boys will add my Mark up Codes : JasmineJunkie 50% PaytoCum 100% LoserDickTax $50 SitOnMe 75% Cuck4Life 50% Loser4Life 100%
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 44 min 7 s
Size: 3.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 07:28 AM #21633
Модератор

Модератор

Daddy.. Princess knows you want to cum... I'll help you daddy... You know I'm going to tease the cum out of you though daddy... Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 3 min 51 s
Size: 448 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 07:29 AM #21634
Модератор

Модератор

Kneel in front of me, I need to talk to you about something that may be rather embarrassing to you. I've been noticing the way you have been looking at me lately, it's inappropriate. If your guardian caught you, you'd be in big trouble! I'm not going to punish you though, I'd rather encourage you to explore your budding sexuality. you see, I was scared you might be gay! What a relief when I saw your pants growing when you were gazing at my nylon clad legs.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 14 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 07:31 AM #21635
Модератор

Модератор

Today's CBT session is an exercise in contrasts. It's an intense sensory juxtaposition. First you'll receive overwhelming pleasure, and then you'll subject yourself to a big dose of CBT suffering. I'll make you suffer. I'll make you hurt. I'll make you ache. But not just yet. First, I'll make you feel pure euphoria. You start stroking, nice and slow. Drooling over my teasing body, you're savoring every sensual stroke, unmitigated by pain. It's an incredible treat of sensory pleasure, and it feels even better when you know that pain is waiting on the other side. A tiny jolt of pain, and then long, pleasurable jerks. It's not time for the Torment to begin just yet, but you know it will be soon. The anticipation builds. Slowly the pain creeps in. Bit by bit, the level of agony I inflict increases. It hurts, but somehow the Torment makes the pleasure that much more sweet. Pleasure or pain, you don't know which one you prefer. They melt together, they mix together, the complement one another so sweetly. And then it's full on CBT. Balls aching, cock in pain...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 24 s
Size: 788 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 07:32 AM #21636
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your fantasy MILF, cougar, and tan trophy wife all rolled into one. Imagine being on vacation with me and seeing that I've packed a long slippery silken slip, such a dreamy blue-ish green it looks and feels like cool liquid silver melting to conform to my toned, tall, feminine body, dripping over my big firm breasts, teasing my sensitive nipples. And underneath her slip? TIGHT, butt-hugging, form-fitting shiny yellow bikini panties! It gets even better when you see the incredible bulge my thick hard clitty makes, tenting under my pretty gown, making those tight panties even tighter, bulging with her engorged pussy-stick. I LOVE wrapping the smooth, soft fabric around my sensitive shaft ... and stroking myself. Stroking the silky fabric up and down over my swollen she-cock. I finger my slit to play with her clear salty pre-cum ... and squirt my white hot jizz all over. I get so turned on that I scoop some of my cum up and suck it off my thumb with my glossy puffy lips!
Models: DeliaTS

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 07:32 AM #21637
Модератор

Модератор

See these keys? They are mine and I will decide when I unlock you from CHASTITY. I am going to have SO much fun with you now you have your COCK safely locked up. I want you to look at my sexy round ASS, at that cute white thong and my fingers sliding in. Are you struggling yet? Maybe it will be even harder when I TEASE your DENIED DICK with my wet tongue and red lips. Ha ha, no I am not unlocking you, I prefer to see you suffer for me.
Models: Fetish Liza

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 363 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 07:41 AM #21638
Модератор

Модератор

Video custom of dangling, with masturbation instruction, please pass your tongue on lips. Please wear high heels, color of your choice. No sock or nylon, MIni skirt and pretty blouse unbuttoned. Clip Includes lots of tongue actions, masturbation hand instructions and shoe dangling.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 557 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 07:41 AM #21639
Модератор

Модератор

Relentlessly training a "Thank You Mistress" out of my slave after each edging, raunchy stroke tease. The pitch of this scene rises to feverish, with each desperate "Thank You," until I need to slow down so I don't get too distracted, even myself. Highlights of a crazy edging session, filled with eternal gratitude.
Models: Mandy Marx

Duration: 12 min 7 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 07:42 AM #21640
Модератор

Модератор

I ask for a lipstick cuckolding fetish clip (again! :-). With some strapon domination too. First three minutes just of face up close wearing thick lipstick , more the better. Just the face right up close and full lip shots filling the screen adding more lipstick, lots of lip licking and pouting and gentle talk about giving your new stud a BJ in front of me whilst I cry. Then 3rd minute the mood switches as you stand to reveal your strapon, thigh boots etc. and you tell me you are going to fuck me over the couch in front of him too, laughing and smirking inbetween 4th and 5th minute lean back down face to the screen and tell me what you will do to me nastier the better. Hope this is possible. If you can say Chris great, if not cool. Thanks very much!
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Size: 135 MiB
Download From AnzFile