Old 05-09-2019, 12:11 AM #21891
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica thinks she can wriggle her way out of trouble, but now that she is naked I decide she needs a good hard spanking to teach her a lesson! First it's my bare hand, then my hard leather belt. Then I tie her arms behind her back, attach some tight nipple clamps to her heavy breasts, and give her a thorough whipping with a heavy leather flogger for good measure.
Models: provillain

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 12:34 AM #21892
Модератор

Модератор

I have a little wager for you. I bet that I can make you cum before my final countdown. I think you'll get so worked up you wont be able to help yourself. Now the rules are simple. You CANNOT stop stroking the whole time, you can slow down and speed up as you please but you must always stay stroking. The whole time I can use my body against you in any way I please. Of course rules don't apply to Goddess. So I can do whatever I want to tease you into cumming early. If you can't make it like the weakling I think you are you will ruin your orgasm! If you can and make it to my final countdown you can enjoy your full orgasm like the good boy you are! Lets gamble with your orgasm and see!!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 11 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 12:35 AM #21893
Модератор

Модератор

I have teamed up again with the stunning Miss Tiffany Naylor to do our favourite thing...Fuck you up on poppers. We are going to make you are poppers pig just as it says on my on the bottle of poppers I have. We are going to control how you inhale them also with a rhythmic breathing technique too which is bound to get you all dizzy, woozy and under our spell as we weaken and weaken you into submission.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 7 min 47 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 12:35 AM #21894
Модератор

Модератор

Hi little sissy, I've set out a few things for you. I do love getting to know my little sissies. I'd like to know what kind of sissy you really are. If you could choose from all of these things, what would you pick? What kind of sissy are you? Are you a really slutty, nasty one? Are you a pink and frilly one and sweet sissy? Do you love stockings and garters, or are you more of a latex girl? This is your mistress guiding you. No humiliation or Coerced fem. Your Mistress Kim will show you what She likes to wear, then we will start your training... I want to torment you into devotion For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra Members: 100% Markup use code: GiveInToMzKim 500% Markup use code: PayMzKim 1000% Markup use code: 1000MzKim
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 12:39 AM #21895
Модератор

Модератор

You've come here to be pulled even deeper into this love addiction. Isn't it funny how I always seem to know what it is you need the best? I'll demonstrate this s**** right before your eyes today as we plunge into a herbal Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy & poppers guided sensual JOI. But this is more than just masturbation instructions. This is much more than edging. This is a defragmentation of your mind, live. You'll find it equal parts blissful and exhilarating. Your head will be left spinning, your cock left dripping, and your heart all mine. You will need a herbal cigarette and rush to play along. Consumption of these items is your choice, and it is your responsibility to follow the laws of your jurisdiction.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 22 min 56 s
Size: 691 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 12:43 AM #21896
Модератор

Модератор

Hey there, my little stoner boy. Are you ready to get fucked up for me? Pack that bowl or that b0ng, roll a big ****, and take a big rip. This is just the first puff of so many more. I'm about to lead you into an intense Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy session. Straight down the rabbit hole. It's not just the w33d getting you ****. It's me. My stimulating smile, my stimulating teasing, every inch of me melts into your herbal **** -- a synergistic interaction that makes your head spin out of control. I'm in the driver's seat. I'm in control as you grow more and more **** with each lungfull. Another big hit, and another, and yet another still. My little [email*protected] zombie, drooling and stroking for me. A big, **** explosion is waiting for you at the end, but only if you follow along and obey completely. Only if you surrender and get more fucked up than ever before will you enjoy the ultimate reward.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 24 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 12:44 AM #21897
Модератор

Модератор

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves. I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 12:49 AM #21898
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 482 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 01:02 AM #21899
Модератор

Модератор

Guess where we're going? Nowhere until that bottle of poppers is completely empty. That's right, I'm gonna make you sniff and stroke until you've taken it all, like the good little slut you are. First I make you beg, then I make you go deeper and deeper. Feeling the poppers surge through your body fills you with so much ecstasy, you're reeling and completely under my command. My perfect muscular legs flex effortlessly in front of you, my ass makes you feel even more dizzy than you already are. I dare you to go all the way.
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 01:11 AM #21900
Модератор

Модератор

For being such a sad, weak little Kerri King addict, i've brought to you a "starter" instructional for a thorough poppe rs mind fuck, which of course greatly amuses me. I give you the formula to thoroughly satisfy your urges to be fucked up, taking advantage of how ****ty you're becoming...so pathetic. My incessant inhalati on directives get more intense as the session proceeds, making you forget everything but me. I seductively tease you into more and more doses, verbally taunting and dehumanizing you, therefore making you more and more dependent on me. As my words get harsher, you get more daring and increase your breath holds. I love getting you wasted on me. Did I mention your wallet is willingly obliging me too? *evil smirk*
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 9 min 58 s
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile