Old 05-11-2019, 06:28 PM #22351
Модератор

Модератор

I know you want my feet, because I see you staring at them and I can see the bulge in your pants. Well, come over here. Take off your clothes and kneel at the feet of your queen. I will slowly take off my sexy heels and you will catch that delicious leather scent as you bring your mouth closer and closer . . . until I finally give you permission to do what you are aching to do . . .
Models: MistressJustineCross

Duration: 11 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 807 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 06:32 PM #22352
Модератор

Модератор

...because you should be. A stunning woman who knows She's beautiful is a dangerous thing. It's going to feel so good when My perfect, manicured fingers slip deep into your wallet, tickle it, tease it, and leave you desperate to give Me more. I like to edge My cocks and My wallets. Slowly building up the pressure, almost imperceptively, until you're caught in My gentle but firm grip and unsure of how you got there. But you can't pull away. There's something you can't quite describe, invading your brain and mind-melting you into a kind of submission you've never known before. The control and the sacrifices become something you crave. I cultivate your addiction. I plant seeds that quietly grow around your foundation and squeeze your entire existence. I'll make sure you can't quit Me. I will steal your heart, chew it up, and spit it out. And you will be happy to masturbate to the juices of your own weakness. I'm going to guide each of your orgasms, and you will pay penance for each and every one. Whatever and whenever I decide that may be. It's going to feel so good, to feel Me edging your mind, teasing your urges, and seducing your possessions. How long will it take you to bend...to succumb...to break?
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 7 min 45 s
Size: 297 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 06:34 PM #22353
Модератор

Модератор

my sexy thong panties for your pleasure, with my sweet sexy pleasure as i finger and cum while you stroke your hard cock. come find out how these can be yours or any other pair
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 06:48 PM #22354
Модератор

Модератор

Nikki will never want anything from you other than your money. She likes to think of you as her human ATM . She enjoys reminding you that that is the only thing you're worth and seeing you get hard from her using you only for your money makes her laugh ... So spend your hard earned money for this goddess .
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 211 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 06:49 PM #22355
Модератор

Модератор

O K so you've been staring at my tits, like every time I see you, for awhile now and it's **** me off. Lucky for you I HATE your girlfriend so I've been letting you do it just to **** her off. But now it's time to stop because I'm getting grossed out. Although there is something I've wanted to try. I've always wanted to see a guy eat his own cum. So how about it? You Consumer cum and I show you my perfect tits. Sound like a deal?
Models: Josie Cairaway

Duration: 5 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 66.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 06:51 PM #22356
Модератор

Модератор

Jo has been left alone in class, she has decided to take a break from her reading so she turns and swing her feet up onto the desk, giving you a flash of her panties as she does. She undoes her laces and slips her shoes off, showing her cute navy blue ankle socks. As she plays with her socks she starts to slip off the rest of the uniform, her blazer, ties, shirt and bras, the she slips off her socks revealing her pretty bare feet. She spreads her toes and as you ****. under the desk you can see right up her mini skirt. Then she kneels up on her chair and slips off her skirt and her panties leaving her completely naked as she plays with her feet some more.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 45 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 06:53 PM #22357
Модератор

Модератор

You're lying on your side like Cleopatra, telling me in details how will be my life as your slave and slave of your boyfriend too. I'm an illegal immigrant from Brazil, so now I'm a slave for you and your boyfriend, now my Masters. I`m on my knees in front of you because now I'm your slave and prisoner. You collected my documents and passport, so now I will serve and obey the rich couple in their country as their humble slave. You are now my masters forever. I will be your toilet slave too. The owners can urinate on the slave's face during the bath, if they want to do, with the slave kneeling at his Owners's feet. You tell me my chores, like doing your nails, washing and taking care of your hair, doing your personal hygiene, as a servant forever, helping master when **** or touching his cock to prepare him for mistress. You show how will call me or demand me: "come here, slave, lick and clean my ass. You have to like the taste of my ****. This is the **** of your owner, your mistress or master, your goddess or god, slave..." I know that if I don't obey, I will be severely punished, because NOW I AM YOUR SLAVE, SO I HAVEN'T OTHER CHOICE... ( Please call me many, many and many times "SLAVE" ). Thank you !
Models: SophiaSmithUK

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 801 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 06:53 PM #22358
Модератор

Модератор

Its so fitting that I am seducing you in a gold dress because I am going to drain you of all your money, LOL! Your money is the only think that is going to keep my attention. I also like you to beg to give me all your cash and destroy you! Goddess Harley Categories: Financial Domination, Lap Dance, Female Domination, Femdom, Goddess Worship
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Size: 390 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 06:55 PM #22359
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Fiona just got a hot red sub funded bikini. Alpha will love her in it but you'll never get to see... beta's don't deserve such beauty! All betas deserve is to worship her beautiful ass , edge to her perfection and keep fucking SENDING
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 06:56 PM #22360
Модератор

Модератор

Start jerkin' your gherkin to my clowny tits in this shiny bikini. My glittery, crystal cleavage draws you into the circus, closer and closer until you're stuck in my sweet, shimmery trap. My little shiny addict!! My overblown balloonies in this iridescent top will have you stupid for sparkles, gaga for my Humpty Dumplings, and exploding like confetti all over my twinkling tits.
Models: Kitzi Klown

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 294 MiB
Download From AnzFile