Old 09-21-2022, 09:30 PM #2241
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Top-Heavy Tourist

Xlgirls.com- Top-Heavy Tourist

Description:
Beautiful, hot and fun, responded Kamryn Monroe when we asked her to tell us three words that describe the city of Miami. If we didn_t know any better, we would have thought she was describing herself. But we do know better because despite her looks, Kamryn, a Boston native, is a very modest gal and she couldn_t be more excited to be soaking up the Miami sun for the first time. While Kamryn is taking in the views on Miami_s lush beaches and contemporary architecture, we_re sneaking peeks at her perfect tits. Not that she minds at all. We think this is a win-win for everyone.
Model:
Kamryn Monroe
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KamrynMonroe_30652_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 383.73 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:42

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:KamrynMonroe_30652_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 09-21-2022, 09:32 PM #2242
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- The Ultra-breast Music Fest

Xlgirls.com- The Ultra-breast Music Fest

Description:
Marilyn Mayson will now spin you _round and _round and turn you upside down as today_s XL Girls_ house DJ. She_s our kind of DJ, big tits and juicy butt out. She_s a dirty talker and she shows off her oral skills when the music_s over. If you_re Marilyn_s guy, she_s looking out for you. I_ll fuck you non-stop. Pretty much, if I_m not fucking you, I_m sucking you. I want sex at all times of the day and night. I can never get enough Marilyn_s said her favorite fetish is when a partner comes inside her pussy. It_s just something about feeling the guy spurting in my pussy that feels really good. It makes me cum, too. I like when they stretch my pussy, too, and talk about it and how big their dick is in my pussy. I like that a whole lot.
Model:
Marilyn Mayson
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MarilynMayson_32299_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 693.05 MB
Duration : 00:11:57

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:MarilynMayson_32299_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 09-21-2022, 09:34 PM #2243
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- The Seventh Month

Xlgirls.com- The Seventh Month

Description:
Unprecedented Natalie Fiore is back and she_s in The Seventh Month. You saw the sneak peek of this video. Not since Shyla Shy has a pregnant model shared so much of herself. Her belly bump has been steadily growing and now it_s absolutely huge. The same for her bigger-than-big boobs. Natalie rubs her bump every day. She says that touching and rubbing it makes her hot and you know how horny pregnant girls can get. Being on-camera knowing she is being watched amps up Natalie_s thrills. It_s enough to drive a guy crazy. Natalie didn_t need to get naked and hot on-camera. Her pregnancy is a special time for her. Most women would not have done this. Natalie did it for the fans because she knows many of them crave to see preggo babes. Seeing her like this stokes them and that stokes her flames even more. Even for us veteran SCORE Group people, seeing Natalie pregnant after all these years of photographing her is a momentous occasion.
Model:
Natalie Fiore
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : NatalieFiore_30326_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 285.64 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:15:57

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:NatalieFiore_30326_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp 4
Old 09-21-2022, 09:37 PM #2244
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Bikini Kitty

Xlgirls.com- Bikini Kitty

Description:
Cat Bangles is one hot and horny pussycat. Cats usually don_t like water but our Cat does, and her rich body and massive hangers get slick and shiny with oil and water as she plays by poolside. Latinas tend to be very hot, and when they_re inclined to try hot modeling and fucking on-camera, they burn hotter than an erupting volcano. Cat is like that. Both of my parents are from Puerto Rico and I was born in Boston, said Cat, who was a basketball coach. I played basketball in high school and in middle school. I actually coached basketball for two years after high school at a local YMCA. I_m a true Bostonian. I still live there. I_m a big Patriots, Celtics and Red Sox fan. I love watching sports with the boys. And Cat_s favorite sport of all is playing bare-ass in the bedroom and at poolside. And what an ass it is.
Model:
Cat Bangles
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : CatBangles_31369_1080p.mp4
File Size : 746.97 MB
Duration : 00:12:39

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:CatBangles_31369_1080p.mp4
Old 09-21-2022, 09:39 PM #2245
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Sapphire Lapdances U

Xlgirls.com- Sapphire Lapdances U

Description:
It_s hard to believe that Sapphire first began modeling in 2003. She was a secretary. The SCORE Group has always been a kind of modeling academy for new girls. At the time, the ginger gal wasn_t nearly as plump as she eventually became. This reformatted lap dance video and trip down Mammary Lane was shot in 2005, a few months before Sapphire decided to try her first boy-girl hardcore scene. The P.O.V. photography and the hands-on tit-play is what gave this video its extra juice. Sapphire doesn_t lap dance for real (she does web cam these days) but it_s a shame she never considered trying it for real in a club that specializes in BBWs. When guys see Sapphire_s boobs for the first time, they freak. Most of them try to hide the shock, she said in an interview. They_re like _Whoa_ Even though they know my boobs are large, when they actually see them, their eyes do that popping-out-of-their-heads cartoon look. It_s funny. February 14th, Valentine_s Day, is Sapphire_s birthday. Happy birthday
Model:
Sapphire
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Sapphire_14900_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4
File Size : 174.54 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:28:45

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Sapphire_14900_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4
Old 09-21-2022, 09:39 PM #2246
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Living Room Dream

Xlgirls.com- Living Room Dream

Description:
What is breast in life? To be a member of XLGirls. To enjoy all of the sexy babes who make it special. To see Lavina Dream in all her glory wearing a tight sweater and tight pants walking down a flight of stairs. To see Lavina take off those clothes while she speaks in her sexy Romanian accent. Our camera takes the low ground and aims high as Lavina plays with her big, beautiful tits, sucking her nipples and squeezing those gorgeous mounds of breast flesh. A sight that brings tears to an XL Man_s eyes. Yes...they are free now, Lavina moans as she sinks her fingers into her soft tit meat and lolls her tongue at you. Her nipple-sucking and kissing make smooching sounds. No background music is needed to drown out those sounds and Lavina_s heavy breathing. Lavina shakes her knockers, swinging them like bell clappers, the camera still aimed at her from the bottom of the stairs. This view is awe-inspiring, and the breast action is dynamic. Lavina braces herself by pressing against the wall and the handrail and builds up speed. Her tits swing in a circular pattern and bounce against each other when they complete their arc. And then Lavina takes off her jeans....
Model:
Lavina Dream
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LavinaDream_29939_1080p.mp4
File Size : 869.74 MB
Duration : 00:15:21

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:LavinaDream_29939_1080p.mp4
Old 09-21-2022, 09:48 PM #2247
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Beck- Another Name For Massive Tits

Xlgirls.com- Beck- Another Name For Massive Tits

Description:
This is true. Massive tits in the Czech language translate to Anna Beck. You don_t believe this? Look it up. Anna does not speak English. This has never stopped us before. We simply hire a translator. If you love listening to women speak in their native tongues, this is a treat. When Anna appeared suddenly after four long years away from the XLGirls camera, there was no hesitation in the decision to bring her back because we knew the XLGirls community would welcome her return. The photographer and his assistant ask Anna to measure herself with a tape. Still dressed, Anna wraps the tape around her tits, underbust and waist. She gets 120 centimeters for her boobs. That converts to 47 inches. Her underbust is 93 cm or 37 inches rounded-off and her waist is 98 cm or 39 inches. Now they want her to measure herself with her clothes off. The numbers come out to 117 bust, 88 underbust and 102 waist or 46, 35 and 40. That comes out to about an M cup for US manufacturers after subtracting underbust from bust in inches. This demonstration proves the importance of measuring a girl_s figure when she_s naked because what she wears can shape her proportions. So the next time you ask a girl if you can tape-measure her, ask her to take her clothes off first. A brassiere holds that which we love so dear. Now Anna tries on a variety of European-made bras, all in different sizes, some a wee bit too small for a woman of epic stature. Anna provides the commentary in her native language, reviewing each bra. When Anna_s bra try-outs end, it_s time for her to get cozy and do what she does when she has no man around to take care of her needs. But first, a tits in motion display. Anna can really swing those beauties around Thank you, Anna Beck Until next time
Model:
Anna Beck
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AnnaBeck_30235_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1557.1 MB
Duration : 00:26:07

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AnnaBeck_30235_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 09-21-2022, 10:05 PM #2248
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- The Huge Hooters Of A Horny Housewife

Xlgirls.com- The Huge Hooters Of A Horny Housewife

Description:
The great Danica Danali tells you her erotic philosophy and her sexual needs while she waits for her dirty-dancing date with Peter O_Tool. She is another man_s wife from Texas, enjoying these on-camera flings with pro-studs I just like a guy who takes control and pushes me up against the wall. He_s rough and he knows what he wants. I just love when he touches me and takes me by surprise. He comes up behind me when I_m not expecting it, pulls out my tits, likes to play with them. I like it when he_s forceful and throws me down on the bed and rips off my clothes. It makes me so wet when he takes out my tits, licks my nipples and pinches my nipples. I like all that. Danica_s boff-buddy comes behind her as she_s looking out the window and takes her big boobs in hand, just the way she describes. He lifts up her teddy to grab and smack that fine, fleshy ass. As Danica_s pressed against the window, he shoves his boner into her housewife pussy, spanking her ass cheeks as he thrusts hard and fast. Danica turns around so he can play with her gigantic gazongas--tits fit for a king--then takes her to bed, lays her down and fucks those beauties. Finally, resuming their afternoon fuck, he spreads Danica_s legs wide open and buries his tool in her pussy.
Model:
Danica Danali and Juan Largo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : DanicaDanali_30695_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1486.49 MB
Duration : 00:25:28

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles VideoanicaDanali_30695_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 09-21-2022, 10:06 PM #2249
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Knocked Up Horny

Xlgirls.com- Knocked Up Horny

Description:
It_s a double feature of horny preggos starring the great Sunshine and Stefani. In part one, Sunshine goes for a medical check-up and talks to the doctor about her oral cravings including chocolate. The doctor gives his male nurse a piece of chocolate to feed Sunshine and leaves. The nurse goes crazy over Sunshine_s huge bump and her massive mams and substitutes his boner for Sunshine to lick and suck, banging her right there in the clinic. Stefani is at an exercise class for expectant moms. The trainer is a hound and can_t keep his hands off her stretch-marked bump and fat boobs as well as the rest of her fertile form. Stefani welcomes his attention and nature takes its course.
Model:
Stefani, Sunshine, Dennis, and Jarrod Steed
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KnockedUpAndHorny_33051_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 2048.76 MB
Duration : 00:35:18

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:KnockedUpAndHorny_33051_1920x1080_8000_MFS.m p4
Old 09-21-2022, 10:07 PM #2250
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Oiled Up, Ready To Fuck

Xlgirls.com- Oiled Up, Ready To Fuck

Description:
Can you please take off your bra? Tom Holland asks as he rubs oil into his hands. We have to say that this guy has the best job in the world. We don_t know what we would do if we got the opportunity to give Anna Beck a full-body rubdown. Actually, we do know. We wouldn_t finish the massage because we_d end up offering Anna a full-body fucking instead. Tom begins rubbing the warm oil into Anna_s shoulders. And she lets out a soft moan of pleasure. And we don_t think it_s because Tom is relieving stress from a high tension area. It_s a lustful moan and Tom knows it, too. His hands slide down to her bra and he frees her breasts from it and grabs two big handfuls of tender breast meat. We_ve marveled at the size and shape of Anna_s tits quite a bit over the past year or so, but they truly look glorious today.
Model:
Anna Beck and Tom Holland
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AnnaBeck_30663_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1465.32 MB
Duration : 00:25:15

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AnnaBeck_30663_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4