Old 08-01-2020, 05:17 AM #22561
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Best toilet service for girls. Part 3 (4 parts)

Scatshop.com- Best toilet service for girls. Part 3 (4 parts)

Description:
The best toilet service for girls (4 parts)
Part 1: Before using my mouth, the girls allowed me to lick their anus, but watched me lick only the anus and not touch the pussy!
Part 2: I took the first load from Amina-she really loaded me very well. She had several thick, well-seasoned pieces of hard shit. The taste was amazing!
Part 3: The second was Yana-she also loaded me hard. Yesterday she came from her parents and ate a lot of delicious food there!
Part 4: The third was Christina-this time the taste of her shit was a bit different-bitter and with an incomprehensible taste. Later I asked what she ate yesterday, she answered: buckwheat, pasta with sausage, a curry, a little beet, a kiwi and a hamburger.
After the rape, every girl awarded my mouth spitting, as a gratitude for what she used me as her toilet!
-
It was a magical encounter with the ass girls! I was a real toilet. Girls enjoyed getting rid of cargo. When a girl dumps a huge piece of shit into your mouth, you have two senses at once: pleasure and fear (you have to swallow it-the girl should get the best service)-to serve several girls at once-its always very cool!
Model:
MilanaSmelly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : s086-2.mp4
File Size : 313.06 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:11
Video : AVC, 5 897 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2qr7mgodh5mr
Old 08-01-2020, 05:17 AM #22562
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Part 2 PissPuke Smearing

Scatshop.com- Part 2 PissPuke Smearing

Description:
This is the second part to my piss drinking video. I throw up (what seems to be mostly actual piss? And some water) and then I rub it on myself while being verbally degraded. I am a disgusting, pathetic whore
Model:
JessicaKay
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20181228_235001.mp4
File Size : 456.43 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:04:20
Video : AVC, 14.5 Mb/s, 29.105 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/duy3xjk3pf4c
Old 08-01-2020, 05:51 AM #22563
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Shit And Diarrhea

Scatshop.com- Shit And Diarrhea

Description:
Goddess is shitting massive shit,teasing you and playing with her tits after she is feeling crazy stomach aches,massaging her stomach untill diarrhea goes out.Sure you have a task, to clean her toilet and asshole from diarrhea with your tongue!
Model:
thefartbabes
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : shitanddiareeah.mp4
File Size : 1006.51 MB
Duration : 00:15:06
Video : AVC, 9 112 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tr0968hhodxz
Old 08-01-2020, 05:59 AM #22564
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- I breathed only through my mouth

Scatshop.com- I breathed only through my mouth

Description:
I breathed only through my mouth In the past video, I could not win-the girls broke me! And I was very disappointed and decided that the next time I must win, even if I feel very bad! I agreed with the girls that I will not use the stop word anymore and I have to swallow everything and they must be firm before the end. They should not stop even if I beg. I know that by doing this I condemn myself to terrible agony, but I have to constantly be trained so that in the future I can serve a large number of girls-this is my dream 6 girls!
The first came into the room Yana. I knew that the first would be Yana, since I knew that she strongly wanted to shit and endure with difficulty. I opened my mouth and the warm and smelly diarrhea began to fill up quickly. I could only breathe through my mouth and could not see anything-the girls put 2 layers of garbage bag and scotch on my head and completely closed my eyes and nose, leaving only a mouth hole in a public toilet, so I had to swallow quickly, otherwise I could not breathe . But there was a lot of shit and I realized that I was beginning to suffocate. I had to tilt my head a little to inhale the air. That was hard. When Yana left, I began to feel fear and regret that I had refused a stop word, I knew that I had to go through two more girls. Next to the room came Christine. She had a little shit and I was very happy about it! Her shit was very bitter. Next was Karina. She also didnt have a lot of shit. This time I was lucky. But now three girls for me is a very difficult test!
Model:
MilanaSmelly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : s265.mp4
File Size : 1144.3 MB
Duration : 00:15:42
Video : AVC, 9 994 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ku0o28ibi6zc
Old 08-01-2020, 06:19 AM #22565
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Eating shit and edging in public

Scatshop.com- Eating shit and edging in public

Description:
Just on my lunch eating some shit in the bathroom at work and edging. I really wanted to cum but Im not allowed. I also push my rosebud out.
Model:
worthlessholes
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_1231.mp4
File Size : 443.7 MB
Resolution : 1024x576
Duration : 00:15:38
Video : AVC, 3 774 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/o4hvm7hhynx6
Old 08-01-2020, 06:24 AM #22566
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Lady Yana crapped in my mouth with a sweet diarrhea

Scatshop.com- Lady Yana crapped in my mouth with a sweet diarrhea

Description:
Lady Yana crapped in my mouth with a sweet diarrhea. Today I felt the taste of Yanas shit. It was really sweet! I waited so long for this moment that I quickly and happily ate everything that her ass unloaded into my mouth.
Model:
MilanaSmelly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : s052.mp4
File Size : 187.69 MB
Duration : 00:05:04
Video : AVC, 4 978 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/aizti10bxzwz
Old 08-01-2020, 06:34 AM #22567
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Zeldas Kinky Boots - Reloaded!!!

Scatshop.com- Zeldas Kinky Boots - Reloaded!!!

Description:
Zelda put out some CLASSICS over the past month!!! Sheesh!!! Every clip was hotter and FUNKIER than the next!! She put out so many that there were a few that I overlooked-and you did as well!!! While going through my clips with Zelda she mentioned I never put out the Easter clip she did. How I missed this gem I dont know!!! Anyways Enjoy the Kinky Boots clip from last week along with four other great all new clips! She leads off as the Kinky little Easter Bunny laying eggs over the toilet! Then enjoy another clip where she accidentally leaves one of her rotten eggs on the toilet seat after a near miss!! Then she strips down to her birthday suit for a sexy reverse kanga scene, before going right back in the kinky boots scene. In the Finale enjoy another sexy scene. So enjoy four great new clips plus the instant classic Kinky Boots altogether!!
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Zelda-Kinky-Boots-Reloaded.mp4
File Size : 1244.16 MB
Duration : 00:14:31
Video : AVC, 11.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 113 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/byhg171hohm9
Old 08-01-2020, 06:37 AM #22568
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Lucky Slave Gets A Huge Shit

Scatshop.com- Lucky Slave Gets A Huge Shit

Description:
Lucky slave gets to watch his Mistress pleasure herself and smoke a vape. I humble my toilet slave and make him lick my dirty boots with his tongue. Then I want to use him as my TOILET! He is going to take his natural position, which is like a toilet hole under my GODDESS ASS! I want his mouth as close as possible to my asshole, so nothing can escape! He has to take and swallow everything! After using the slave as a toilet as a reward, I will pissing and spitting in his mouth. He has to swallow it! Oh, he is a really good human toilet!
Model:
marcos579
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 19081820.mp4
File Size : 1624.95 MB
Duration : 00:16:21
Video : AVC, 13.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kjctknkkvbx8
Old 08-01-2020, 06:38 AM #22569
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- 4 girls - torment and pleasure!

Scatshop.com- 4 girls - torment and pleasure!

Description:
4 girls-torment and pleasure! 4 girls-my new record! They raped me with a mob! At first the girls in turn told what they ate yesterday and said they wanted to shit and showed their asses in panties. Then we went to the studio and the girls took turns using me! I felt the taste of the shit of the new girl Lisa-and now I know for sure that every girl has her own unique, individual taste! Lizas shit was not sweet, not sour, not bitter-I almost did not feel his taste. All girls have a unique taste and it is very addictive-the desire to experience a new taste! This time I decided not to tie my eyes to enjoy the look of their beautiful asses and look like shit.
-
Congratulate me-I have a new girl-Lisa! She is a real angel, her voice is divine, her shit is sweet nectar and she has a very luxurious girlfriend that you will soon see! I was very fortunate that I found it and can enjoy meetings with it-I hope you will also appreciate the beauty of Lisa!
-
This is the best way to spend time with girls! They fart and stink-but for me they are the most delicious! It was scary, but the desire to feel their tastes and the fact that now I will be used by 4 girls was stronger. I did not know what they prepared for me-but I knew that I would eat all their delicacies-its my duty!
Model:
MilanaSmelly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : s097-2.mp4
File Size : 1758.91 MB
Duration : 00:50:10
Video : AVC, 4 708 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/k088778gsnwt
Old 08-01-2020, 06:40 AM #22570
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- New girl Victoria shit in my mouth!

Scatshop.com- New girl Victoria shit in my mouth!

Description:
New girl Victoria shit in my mouth! Hooray-I found a very beautiful girl, her name is Victoria, she is 24 years old-she is tall and beautiful! And also she is married-this is a very pleasant feeling-when a married girl shakes your mouth! I met Sney in a small cafe in our district, she had lunch and I also had lunch, she is a very smiling and kind girl. I decided to talk to Sney, and after a while we started talking about work, she said that she had a small salary and I offered her a copy-she agreed.
Today 2 chic girls came to visit me: Christina and Victoria. I ate Christines big shit in 1.5 minutes-this is very fast for me. I wanted to surprise Victoria and did it quickly. When you swallow shit and a few girls look at it, you need to do it quickly and easily-girls will respect such a toilet slave! I didnt swallow Victoria shit, because the tests will be ready in 2 days. But I am sure-Victorias shit is very difficult to swallow-it is hard and a lot of it! It is interesting to know its taste. In the next video I will swallow the crap of Kristina and Victoria and tell you what kind of taste this girl has. To give yourself the hot hands of two girls at once is much cooler than one, and three is even cooler. When there are several girls-they are having fun, and the slave gets increased attention, yes-for the slave it is much more difficult, but it is very cool-when Christina fed me with her shit, and Victoria beat me with a whip so that I swallowed faster! It is very difficult to concentrate on swallowing shit (good toilet slaves know that concentration must be very strong, otherwise gag reflexes begin) when you are beaten-it is very distracting-but this is a good trainer to serve many girls.
Model:
MilanaSmelly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : f10.mp4
File Size : 969.34 MB
Duration : 00:15:01
Video : AVC, 8 828 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO: