Duration: 15 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.57 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 01:30 PM #22972
Модератор

Модератор

You're nervous about eating your own cum, but you're driven crazy by the idea of it. Imagining a powerful woman instructing you to Consumer own load makes your cock throb, but you're not sure if you can do it. I'm here to tell you that you can, and you will. You're going to love it, and love every part of it. I know you have the potential to be the best little cum slut -- you just need a little training and encouragement. I'm going to melt all your fears away. I'm going to make you completely compliant and obedient. I'm going to make you mine. And then, eating your own cum will be second nature to you.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 39 s
Size: 2.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 01:41 PM #22973
Модератор

Модератор

You have come to see the**** jess whos going to help you with your small cock shes going to encourage you to wank and help you over your fear of your small cock there is some very light humiliation but nothing to bad when jess first sees your cock but then masturbation encouragement all the way until you cum for her.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 563 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 01:48 PM #22974
Модератор

Модератор

You have been craving the idea of eating your cum for the very first time and because you're a virgin to it, nobody has ever been good enough or persuasive enough to get you to do it.I am going to take a different approach. I am going to sensually, seduce you into it with a sexy cum countdown and with full instructions on what to do.This will please Me and I know you want to do just that. You're such a good boy for your Goddess.Cover The 40% Commission Cuts by Adding "COVERTHECUTS" at checkout.**Want to direct your very own custom clip featuring ME? Order here: MissLexiLuxe.com/CustomClips**My most obedient and favourite boys will use code LEXILUXEADDICTIONGood Boys Will Add One Of The Following LEXI25LEXI50LEXI100LEXI500LEXI1000**Fan Boys Will Subscribe To LuxeFanClub.com**Goddess Loves Gifts SpoilLexiLuxe.comFollow Me on Twitter @LexiLuxe_
Models: Princess Lexi Luxe

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 416 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 01:52 PM #22975
Модератор

Модератор

Stop right there, I know your a sucker for my tits, a wannabe slut for my tits even. I know you have every intention to DRINK UP your cum when i tell you to, but you find it sooo hard to follow through once you've cum. Thats too bad huh. You will do it, i will make sure of it. I know once you do it once, you will love it so much, you'll do it every time for me. Today i will motivate you with my breasts. Heres how it is. You do as your told and you get rewarded like a true pet. Im going to unveil my breasts, Just as you lap up your mess for me. Pinky promise.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Size: 450 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 01:53 PM #22976
Модератор

Модератор

Hiya! I'm Charlotte, your wife hired me to keep an eye on you while she's out on her date. She called it cuckie sitting. So I guess that means, like she cuckolds you? She does eh, that's so kinky! So while you're at home under my watchful eye she'll be in the arms of some alpha male. She'll suck his hard cock and let him fuck her any way he wants, huh? Ooh, do I see a little bulge in your pants! Somebody is getting excited. You looking forward to your next romp with wifey or are you just imagining all the ways her date is going to use her tonight? I mean at least with all the cuckolding she must be pretty experienced in the sack when you do get to fuck her, right? Oh, haha seriously! She doesn't fuck you? Like ever? You ****. thing, haha! Is it like she just wants to keep her pussy fresh for her lovers or something and lets you fuck her ass or gives you blowjobs instead? Cause that wouldn't be so bad I guess. No? Handjobs? Not even that, oh my gosh! All you get is your sad hand. So you're just a pathetic little masturbator. That's like the saddest thing I've ever heard. Well, your wife didn't say anything about us fooling around. You must be horny all the time, not getting any! So maybe I could relieve some of that frustration? Imagine fucking my tight pussy! Wouldn't that be perfect payback. I have to admit, I didn't think it would, but this whole situation is kinda getting me hot, go ahead, get those pants off I wanna see what we've got to work with here. I think we could have some real fun if you know what I mean… I'm warning you though, I've got high standards, but if you meet or exceed them I think we can have a really, special night babe. Come on, don't be shy! Let's get you out of those clothes. Oh, wow! You ****. boi. I have to admit I was kind of thinking your wife was a cruel bitch, but I understand now. It's so tiny! Hey, I saw that tiny stiffy pulse with excitement. So you like when I humiliate you, don't you? Gross, you're so pathetic, I can't believe I was thinking of touching you and helping you get back at your wife. Speaking of your wife, they're probably in bed by now. Maybe they're making out right now. You wanna make out too? Go ahead, get down and make out with my toes. While he's grabbing and pressing himself into your wife you're kneeling and slobbering over my pretty toes. That seems about fair, doesn't it? Aw, look at that little stiffy pulsing and dripping with excitement. You smalldick guys always have a thing for feet! You must want someone to touch that little dick now so bad! But first what do you think they're up to now? Do you think she's blowing him as we speak? Ooh, yea, I bet that's it! Ok, while you imagine him sinking his hard cock into her warm mouth, getting the blowjob you never get to experience I want you to slap your cock and balls. Harder, it should hurt! He's feeling your wife's soft lips and fucking her mouth. I want your cuckold cock and balls burning with pain and shame! Keep slapping them. Harder, wimp! I want to see you make it to at least 100 good firm slaps! Good job, I hope they ache all night! By now they're probably onto the main event. He's fucking the pussy you're denied. Look at your little stiffy, I think it likes the abuse! But now I want you to make it feel good. Fuck your . You've earned it, haha. That's right he's fucking your wife's pussy and you're kneeling, fucking your . Would you like if I stripped for you, right now? Oh, I bet you would. Would that help you forget about the fact that all you're doing is fucking your hand? Well we can't have that, can we? You are fucking your hand. That's all you're doing. I don't want you pretending you're fucking a pussy, because you don't fuck pussy. Go ahead, try to stare up my skirt at the pussy you don't get and keep humping that hand. As you do it I want you to chant. I don't fuck pussy, I fuck my hand. Don't feel sad, embrace your shame. You're a cuckolded smalldick masturbator. That's right, keep stroking and chanting I don't fuck pussy, I fuck my hand. You're getting close aren't you? Are you imagining her lover pumping his cum into your wife's pussy. I bet he has already. While you're reciting your loser chant he is flooding her pussy with cum. Haha, that got you to the edge, didn't it. Don't you dare cum! Slap those balls until the feeling passes. Men fuck and cum, you're not a man… no cummies for you! Now start humping your hand again. Don't stop and keep up your chanting. Whenever you get close slap your balls and then start over! Let's see how many times you can make it to the edge and how blue your little cuckie balls can get before your satisfied and well-fucked wife returns! Category: FEMDOM POV Related Categories: ORGASM DENIAL, BALL ABUSE, CBT, CUCKOLDING, BRAT GIRLS
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Size: 379 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 01:55 PM #22977
Модератор

Модератор

What more could you want from this Goddess? An intense edging session. Are you ready for it? Probably not, but you have to do as I say, huh?! Yeah, fall down and give in. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% ADD MORE 20% Pay Up! 25% LOSER FEE 50% Sissy Tax 75% PAY MORE 100% LOVE BUNNY 500% Loaded TAX 1000% GO BIG SpoilBrattyBunny**** Send me A Gift! PayBrattyBunny.com
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 25 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 01:58 PM #22978
Модератор

Модератор

You love hot, bratty girls and you love big tits. Looks like you are in trouble loser since I am a greedy, spoiled brat with big DDs! You are such a pathetic little b1tch for Me, compulsively jerking your loser cock. Come on loser, stroke stroke stroke that loser dick of yours! Work for that loser orgasm you so desperately want and need.
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 01:58 PM #22979
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 58 s