Old 06-24-2020, 06:09 AM #2311
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Nurse Seduces Stunning New Patient-Cheryl Cline

Fakehub.com- Nurse Seduces Stunning New Patient-Cheryl Cline

Description:
A beautiful new patient had come in for a health check and the doctor was nowhere to be found. So I decided to start the diagnosis by myself. This patient was gorgeous and I was determined to have a little fun this morning. When I got her on the examining table in just her underwear I began to stroke her soft skin and tell her how beautiful she was. She seemed to like the soft caress of my hands and I could sense the chemistry flowing between us. I removed her bra and began to suck on her breasts as I rubbed her pussy over her knickers. She was loving my healing touch and we were soon both naked and entwined on the table_as we explored and devoured each others bodies. My orgasm was intense_she expertly played with my pussy bringing me to a state of ecstasy. It was her turn to cum for me now_and I brought her to an amazing_beautiful orgasm. As we both lay there breathless and satisfied_the door opened and in walked the doctor. Just another day in the surgery for you lucky members.
Model:
Cheryl Cline
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Nurse Seduces Stunning New Patient.mp4
File Size : 1227.5 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:24:53
Video : AVC, 6 749 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Nurse Seduces Stunning New Patient.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 06:11 AM #2312
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Bubbly Blonde Comes Back to Flat-Christine Love

Fakehub.com- Bubbly Blonde Comes Back to Flat-Christine Love

Description:
I cant believe my luck...oh how I love Budapest. I have spotted another beautiful blonde women. She has a fantastic ass. She has a bubbly personality too and her sex appeal is amazing. I took the decision not to waste too much time with chit-chat and just told her my fake story about being a modelling agency_but I needed to see her figure before I can offer her work. I managed to get her into my apartment for a casting. As soon as she started taking off her clothes_my cock sprang into action_and I wasted no time in showing her how horny she made me feel. She took my cock in her mouth and expertly sucked me off until it was rock solid. She then squeezed my shaft deep into her pussy and we fucked like rabbits.
Model:
Christine Love
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Bubbly Blonde Comes Back to Flat.mp4
File Size : 1364.84 MB
Duration : 00:29:54
Video : AVC, 6 234 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Bubbly Blonde Comes Back to Flat.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 06:11 AM #2313
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Shy Guy Wants to Try Modeling-Lara, Eminot Olgalit

Fakehub.com- Shy Guy Wants to Try Modeling-Lara, Eminot Olgalit

Description:
Eminot (32 mins). Eminot was a shy but likeable guy who strolled into my office wanting to try his hand at modelling. I had been feeling particularly horny all morning and although he_s not my usual type_I decided this guy wasn_t leaving the office until he had emptied both balls onto my face. After asking him some questions I arrived at the decision that_as he was shy_maybe him doing more intimate adult erotic work would be better suited for him. He seemed surprised and wasn_t sure if he could do it_so I sauntered sexily around the desk and told him he could do a casting right here and now with me. As I was asking him I kissed his mouth and blew my hot breath in his ear and I could see he was getting very excited indeed. He quickly agreed and it was over to the couch with him. I was feeling so horny and imitate that I climbed on top of him_and then kissed him hungrily whilst grinding against him with my body. I pulled his pants down and his impressive looking cock fell out. I began sucking him to hardness_stuffing his nice sized dick to the back of my throat. I couldn_t wait any longer_my pussy was gasping for his meat_so I climbed on top of him into the cowgirl position. Not only did this stud have a great sized cock_he had the stamina to go with it. I love riding cock and after fucking him and achieving several orgasms in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl_I wanted to feel his load spill onto my face. I licked his balls as he wanked his own member and he soon shot his thick sauce all over my cheek. I was satisfied_it was a very sexy casting_so I sent him on his way with more false promises of future work. I wonder who I_ll have on the couch next time.
Model:
Lara, Eminot Olgalit
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Shy Guy Wants to Try Modeling.mp4
File Size : 1016.31 MB
Duration : 00:32:11
Video : AVC, 4 269 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Shy Guy Wants to Try Modeling.mp4 - 1016.3 MB
Old 06-24-2020, 06:15 AM #2314
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Casting Threesome with Hot Blonde-James*

Fakehub.com- Casting Threesome with Hot Blonde-James*

Description:
Klarisa (46 mins) Klarisa is a hot blonde lady who knows the arts of pleasuring men. When she came into the office knew straight away how this interview was going to go. When I asked about her sexual experiences she said that she was not boring and I believed her. I explained to her how our agency could help her make a lot of money and she was very keen to find out more. We talked for a while and then she was ready to take her clothes off. I had Martin waiting in the next room ready to test her out and he was very happy too. I let Martin start off and then I jumped in for a bit of three way action. Great casting!
Model:
James*
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Casting Threesome with Hot Blonde.mp4
File Size : 1380.28 MB
Duration : 00:35:12
Video : AVC, 5 335 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Casting Threesome with Hot Blonde.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 06-26-2020, 12:29 AM #2315
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Shy Sweet Brunette Needs Cash-Candi Leblanc

Fakehub.com- Shy Sweet Brunette Needs Cash-Candi Leblanc

Description:
Candy (41 mins). Candy was a very shy_sweet woman who wasn_t happy with her wage in her current job so was looking for a way to earn some extra cash. She_d read our advert and decided to try her hand at modelling. She had a very nice personality and looked so cute and sexy sitting opposite me that I wanted to lean over the table_grab her hair and lock her into a smouldering kiss. I resisted however_and carried on with my questioning. When I asked to see her body she became really shy and said as she wasn_t wearing a bra_so she could not strip down to her underwear. It was time to be frank with this sexy tease_so I told her I had a job in Paris that would pay well_but first she would have to make love to me as I was a lesbian and I wanted a piece of that adorable ass I could see in front of me. She was taken aback at first_but once I explained that this was how it works these days_you don_t get something for nothing_she was willing to give it a try. Although hesitant and wary on the couch at first_my sensual kisses soon melted any reservations she had and she was soon responding well to my touch and the wetness of my mouth. Even though it was her first time with a woman I was going insane with desire and I needed her to lick my pussy and finger fuck my orgasm out of my body. With a little coaching she soon got it right and I was climaxing on my favorite couch. It was amazing and now I wanted to return the favor. As I delicately licked her I could sense she wasn_t as into it as I thought she_d be. When I asked her what was wrong she said she was used to having something inside her. Without a moments hesitation I pulled out my strap on dildo and proceeded to fuck her tight pussy just like a man would. I could feel her pussy grip onto the plastic penis and as I fucked her in the doggy style position she soon erupted with a beautiful orgasm. It was time for her to leave_but a beautiful start to the day. I love fucking a girl with a strap on in the morning.
Model:
Candi Leblanc
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Shy Sweet Brunette Needs Cash.mp4
File Size : 1374.07 MB
Duration : 00:41:02
Video : AVC, 4 534 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Shy Sweet Brunette Needs Cash.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 06-26-2020, 12:36 AM #2316
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Outdoor Sex on Scenic Vacation-

Fakehub.com- Outdoor Sex on Scenic Vacation-

Description:
While I was on my vacation_I became very bored. I was on my own and the nightclubs were too far away for me to get too. So I went exploring. i found this little cottage in the countryside and I decided to go and have a closer look at it. Whilst I was walking around this cottage_one of the residence came out to find out what I was doing there. She was quite cute and holding a glass of champagne. I told her that I was on vacation and I had a lot of money. After some small talk_I offered her a lot of cash to her if she would have sex with me. When I told her that I would only last 10 minutes_she took me by the hand and led me to a private area of the garden.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Outdoor Sex on Scenic Vacation.mp4
File Size : 1339.21 MB
Duration : 00:28:50
Video : AVC, 6 345 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Outdoor Sex on Scenic Vacation.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 06-26-2020, 12:42 AM #2317
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Spanish Babe Wants Another Casting-James*

Fakehub.com- Spanish Babe Wants Another Casting-James*

Description:
Samia (34 mins) Samia is a smoking hot Spanish delight with long legs_great body and a sweet ass!!! I was so glad to see her again but wasn_t sure how she_d react to seeing me... Life seems to be throwing me a few curve balls recently as Samia tracked me down and wanted to make another casting. I told her I_d had a tough year and had some personal problems but was getting my agency back on track now... She was surprisingly nice and was very interested to make a good casting interview to get more work!!! I couldn_t believe my luck and was eager to get down to business! She was so hot my cock was hard all the way through the interview. Her skills had improved and she was keen to show it. We had a great session on the couch and I spunked about 2 loads of cum all over her pretty face!!
Model:
James*
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Spanish Babe Wants Another Casting.mp4
File Size : 1355.22 MB
Duration : 00:42:49
Video : AVC, 4 278 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Spanish Babe Wants Another Casting.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 06-26-2020, 12:45 AM #2318
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Doctor enjoys both nurse and patient sucking and fucking his cock-

Fakehub.com- Doctor enjoys both nurse and patient sucking and fucking his cock-

Description:
As I just finished up with my patient I walked into reception only to see the nurse flat on her back with her legs in the air and a women_s tongue on her clit. Well fuck me she_s only been here two minutes and she already knows the drill. At first I thought the lady was a friend just passing by who called in but to my surprise it was a new patient_she only wanted some advice on her scar and the next thing she knew she had a face full of pussy. Once we had a chat and I found out some more information I decided to not let this opportunity pass me by and asked them to please carry on where they left off_only this time I was here to lend a helping hand.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Doctor enjoys both nurse and patient sucking and fucking his cock.mp4
File Size : 1468.42 MB
Duration : 00:31:25
Video : AVC, 6 384 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

UbiqFileoctor enjoys both nurse and patient sucking and fucking his cock.mp4 - 1.4 GB
Old 06-26-2020, 12:58 AM #2319
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Crazy Girl Breaks In for More Dick-John Petty, Valerie Fox

Fakehub.com- Crazy Girl Breaks In for More Dick-John Petty, Valerie Fox

Description:
I was feeling great_just got off the blower with my mate who_d finally grown a set of balls and set up another casting couch fuck factory the other side of town. Good lad... When all of a sudden I got to my office to find a crazy post interviewee sitting on my couch wearing my jacket. Not only had she broken into my office_used my banana as a fuck toy but she_d also cancelled my 2pm appointment with Tiffanny. Oh Valerie_Valerie_Valerie_you my girl are going to pay for this. Oh yes. Any formalities were dispensed with sharply and I got her straight to work on my cock_hard like. Lot_s of deep throat and face fucking action. Followed by getting her tongue stuck right up my rear. From here it was hardcore fucking all the way. In her pussy_arse and to finish off back in the sexy little mouth of hers. She even then had the nerve to ask if she could stay the night! Cheeky...
Model:
John Petty, Valerie Fox
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Crazy Girl Breaks In for More Dick.mp4
File Size : 1706.05 MB
Duration : 00:45:06
Video : AVC, 5 141 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Crazy Girl Breaks In for More Dick.mp4 - 1.7 GB
Old 06-26-2020, 01:07 AM #2320
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Hot Blonde Fucked Hard by Little Agent-Summer Haire

Fakehub.com- Hot Blonde Fucked Hard by Little Agent-Summer Haire

Description:
Summer (47 mins) My friend in America has sent me another one of his classic castings!!! Fair play this little dude really knows how to persuade the women! The girl he_s got on his couch is called summer and she is a babe! At first I thought he would never convince her to fuck him but sure enough he works his magic on her on gradually grinds her down with promises of big money and lots of great jobs! And boy can this girl fuck!!! Check it out now!
Model:
Summer Haire
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Hot Blonde Fucked Hard by Little Agent.mp4
File Size : 1416.49 MB
Duration : 00:47:03
Video : AVC, 4 063 kb/s, 25.000 FPS