Old 05-15-2019, 10:03 AM #23251
Модератор

Модератор

You really thought you could date me? Use your brains, why would the most beautiful girl in the school like me date you? NO WAY! Good boys use the markup codes: IAMJADESBITCH, WEAKFORJADE, SUPERWEAKFORJADE, ILOVEGODDESSJADE, SLAVEFORJADE, JADEMONEYSLAVERY
Models: YourGoddessJade

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 10:12 AM #23252
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy Smoke When The Night Falls to The City
Models: playboygirlSudem

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 10:14 AM #23253
Модератор

Модератор

You are now considered a man by your step mom and dad, your step mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, screaming fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner. she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her...... after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 10:33 AM #23254
Модератор

Модератор

To say I'm going to mess with your mind is an understatement. I'll get you fucked up today with every tool at my disposal. The bottle of amyl nitrate nestled into your nostril is just the beginning. Before you even take the first hit, you're already high for me. Your eyes are fixed on my shiny, metallic bodysuit, which hugs my every curve so perfectly. My deep red lipstick melting your mind, my teasing words hardening that cock, and then the very first hit... And then so many more big, deep sniffs out of that bottle. Staring at shiny, stroking like a zombie, getting just as high as I demand. It's incredible how each mind fucking element comes together and potentiates the others. It's a total sensory overload that won't be over until you're totally gone.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 20 min 18 s
Size: 715 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 10:42 AM #23255
Модератор

Модератор

*WEAR HEADPHONES!* Take a deep breath, in and out, and hit "play". The journey into mindlessness begins with a deep sniff of p0ppers, as you become mesmerized by my tits covered in nothing, but glitter. In fact, glitter is all I'm wearing right now. Stroke and drool and stare at your favourite thing: tits. You can't help but to become entranced by the vision before you. You can't help but to fall deep under my spell, rendering you helpless, empty of thought, and filled with lust. Watching the shine, the little specks of light dancing all over me. Deep, primal stroking as we pop a couple brain cells tonight, slut.
Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 12 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 10:46 AM #23256
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to swallow a big fat load down your throat for me today. I'm going to turn you into my little cum slut. My cum slut that swallows all the time! You'll want to be eating that load for me every time you blow when I'm done with you. That's right! You'll love downing that ooey gooey white substance that I make you squirt so easily. Feeling it slide down that slutty throat of yours will be such a thrill. What a dirty naughty boy you are for me!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 13 min 21 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 10:48 AM #23257
Модератор

Модератор

This is going to take you into a whole new level of your Goddess Alexa Addiction. I will penetrate your mind with my beautiful , soft, enchanting voice and from there you will be mesmerized by every movement I make, every word I speak. Have poppers? great, grab them... if not, don't worry, this clip is not a poppers clip, it just adds to the effect of the mindfuck. Use Markup code Alexa25
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 32 min 47 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 10:48 AM #23258
Модератор

Модератор

Stroke and sniff. Stroke and sniff. Stroke and sniff. Give into My Goddess power. What am I wearing under this robe? Push deeper into submission. The more you stroke, the hornier you become. The more you sniff, the more your brain melts into mush. Letting Me program you. Give in. Give in. Give in. Submit.
Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 13 min 28 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 10:55 AM #23259
Модератор

Модератор

Danielle Maye has gorgeous size 7 elegant feet that i have desperately wanted wrapped around my cock since the moment i met her. when one day she comes up to me and says 'baby i want to give you a foot job' i instantly dropped my trousers and let her get to work on my nice hard cock. watch this video to see what a good job this naughty little lady does with her feet, wanking it with her soles facing me then turns over on all fours to wank it whilst i have a perfect view of that arse and tight little pussy, the view is so amazing it cause s me to shoot a huge load all over those perfect soles. Danielle Maye XXX
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 10:57 AM #23260
Модератор

Модератор

Your misery makes me laugh! You know I enjoy CBT a little more than most and so you come to me for perfectly sadistic sessions that leave you questioning your, and maybe my, sanity! But you do it, don't you? You put that dick in the misery that makes me happiest! You're only too willing to be vulnerable as I command endless misery for your entire package, and then some! This time is no different. My domineering personality and wild red-haired temperament bring you to the edge of pain and pleasure. I want to see you writhe for me with slaps, punches, knuckle grinds, pinching and pulling, and the mintiest toothpaste around! Sound fun?...or, at least, sound like something you can submit to in order to give me the happiness and pleasure I deserve?
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 22 min 46 s
Size: 2.57 GiB
Download From AnzFile