Old 05-15-2019, 05:55 PM #23371
Модератор

Модератор

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 05:56 PM #23372
Модератор

Модератор

You don't quite understand how I use to get straight 100's before you replaced my last teacher..... it surprising to see a star student fall so behind... you worry that perhaps you aren't doing a good enough job like the last teacher..... (maybe it's because you keep starring at my tits so much so you call me in to have a discussion about it. You can't believe how short my skirt is ( you know parochial l schools have no funding for AC and that I have the audacity to Smoke in your classroom.... but youre so turned on.... You soon realize I rule the school because I know how to use my every single asset to my advantage.... once I have my big jugs in your face you are powerless to my seduction and charms.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 15 min 19 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 05:57 PM #23373
Модератор

Модератор

You've always wanted a woman with big boobs . You love the idea of motor-boating and titty-fucking . unfortunately, you've been saddled with a floppy, saggy tit wife. Its almost cruel how I tease you with what you'll never have . You find yourself sneaking off to see me . The type of woman that actually turns you on .
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 05:58 PM #23374
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love my hot ass but that's not all you like is it slut? No. What you really love is BIG GAY COCK! Custom Request. No name used. Request: You inform me that you have the perfect way to get a certain small group of losers to associate pure pleasure with sucking big dicks. Tell me that to be a part of this group you need 2 things, a big dick and a very flexible body. Then say "and since you're the first loser I've come across with both, I've decided to turn you into a total faggot for big dick!" Tell me from now on that the only way my big gay dick is allowed to cum is on my face right after I pull it out of my faggot mouth... Tell me it's not going to be completely gay because you're there with your perfect body teasing the fuck out me.. Then say " but you're completely fucking GAY,, So start sucking your big gay dick right fucking now faggot!" Proceed to humiliate the fuck out of me while you make me suck my own dick. Tell me about all of the big dicks I'm going to suck for you and how I'm going to be so conditioned to cum with a big dick in my mouth that my dick will probably auto-nut as soon as some big-dicked stud nuts in my mouth after he's face-fucked me. Call me TONS of names FAGGOT,FAG,HOMO etc Randomly tell me I'm fucking gay several times in the clip.. Finish with CEI.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 06:04 PM #23375
Модератор

Модератор

We are in a friend party and you have take a bet with your other friend girl. You say that you could take advantage of me(Marc-André), seduce me, get me naked and cum in my face while your filming just all to prove it ! So you get me in a room and seductively, you tell you want see me naked, don't be shy, no one will know and it will be fun! Once i strip wow nice big cock ! Circumcised, you love it You ask me to take a seat and start jerking and telling me you love watching a man have a wank. Wow your cock is so hard and big for a while. After you ask me to go on the bed to get more comfortable and after you ask me a favor. If you could filming it with you phone because you find me so hot ! . I'm ok because you promise it's just for you... Also, once i'm on the bed naked, you are now between me and my clothes and you reverse the situation. I'm now trap!! Do you want your clothes back ? You have to do everything i tell you to do ! I have no choice to accept, if not everyone will see me naked ... You laugh at me how easy you manipulate me and you coerce me to cum with my leg over my head and you cry it loud when the time come, by telling me i don't want been caught like this. You laughing even more more when i cream all my face and telling me everyone will know and will see the video. So have a good party right now Marc-André and for you clothes, i keep it with me. Good luck :P I want you to stay clothed during the clip like a cfnm situation. That kind of the script i want and if you have idea to bring... Thanks !
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 06:04 PM #23376
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Size: 598 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 06:04 PM #23377
Модератор

Модератор

I'm on the carpet scrubbing out a spot while Kaylaa Noir watches on in amazement at my huge ass. She can't help but let a hand stray under her jeans to play with her pussy as she enjoys the view. Soon she's on her knees behind me, and I say "not now Kaylaa" and roll my eyes, pretending not to want her. She tells me to shut up and starts humping me over my jeans. I moan with pleasure as she pounds me expertly. She can't help but pull down our jeans and hump my big whooty, pull my hair, talk dirty to me and spank my big round ass. She chastises me for teasing her so hard and pretending I don't want it. She pulls down our thongs and humps my big bare PAWG ass, giving it to me so hard until she comes, admiring the view and leaving me to clean the floor like a good girl.
Models: SophiaSylvan

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 06:13 PM #23378
Модератор

Модератор

Harry and Sally are enjoying a walk when suddenly both are misteriously shrunken to bug size. Lexi unaware squash ****. Sally but she will do her best to compensate Harry. Lexi Blue as you have never seen her before!!!
Models: scottwill

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 78.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 06:17 PM #23379
Модератор

Модератор

I was kicked out of yoga studio because I kept breaking the rules and wearing slutty bimbo wear! hehehe The drags that run the studio won't let me practice there anymore because my big perky tits are never covered.... so now I just practice in my own space and wear whatever I want... including my clear stripper heels to workout in! Bimbos should always be made up and in heels.... and when it comes to light beginner yoga there is no excuse not be bimbofied! I move in such sexy ways and my tits just beckon for you to stare at them.... after all I was made and built for sex.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 06:18 PM #23380
Модератор

Модератор

You poor, foolish creature. Once again, I made the perfect preview image. PErfectly put together in order to draw you in. It's worked, hasn't it? It works every time. You can't help yourself, My perfect tits make you stupid! All the bl0od rushes to your dick and your brain can't handle it. You're like a moth to a flame. You're such a sucker for My big, round tits. I've got your dick standing to attention already and we both know that when you get hard, you can't help but obey.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Size: 188 MiB
Download From AnzFile