Old 06-05-2019, 04:39 PM #2371
Модератор

Модератор

Heres the humiliating dog mask instruction video with the shit scene added on in the beginning ;O) Watch me desecrate your new face with my red tomato-y shit LOL I ate a huge plate of pasta the night before with tons of tomato sauce, maybe you will taste it, poop dog!!!
I'm going to dump a huge load into this dog face mask and make you wear it, toilet slave!! HAHAHA I love to humiliate you with My ass products, and tease you and make you suffer with the smell and feel of My load. Put on the dog mask and wear your new real face, rub all the brown from My ass into your skin, hair, inhale deeply the filthy odor.all the while I am laughing at you and reminding you that you paid Me to humiliate you like this!
I do a mean countdown for you, abusing and humiliating you and counting down until when you can finally remove the mask and breathe again!!! HAHAHAHA
Don't act like you don't like it, we all know dogs love to eat shit!!!
Models: peteuse

Duration: 12 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 947 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:39 PM #2372
Модератор

Модератор

Youre shrunk down and captive in my toilet. I dont even acknowledge your pathetic presence. I pull down my jeans and panties and shit runny shits all over you. LOL More and more diarrhea and piss floods over you. I show you the final product (full length view and upclose) then squat over you and expose my serious messy asshole.
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 4 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: Windows Media
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:40 PM #2373
Модератор

Модератор

In this video i play with my new big black Beads ,i take it all inside my asshole and slowly out (it give a nice sound when go out and push my asshole out)when it get dirty i taste and Suck well this dirty Beads
Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 10 min 35 s
Size: 462 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:40 PM #2374
Модератор

Модератор

Today I was shitting on the floor. You will see from different angles and close as shit will come from my ass hole. Its so big sticky turd from my ass. Thats your dinner, my dear slave. Enjoy with my shit.
Models: margo

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Size: 798 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:42 PM #2375
Модератор

Модератор

I am your girlfriend and we have been together for quite a while. I love you and I love being your girlfriend. But I have a confession to make: I am secretly into scat play. I want to tell you all about my secret interests and what turns me on. It is very important to me that I tell you the truth. I want you to know how I really feel.
I love playing with poop. I love when we have dirty anal sex and I love the smell of my shit! I want you to know my secrets and I want to share my love of scat play with you. I promise Im not a werido! Im not sick or anything. I just have some unusual tastes in sex. I get turned on by things that are gross and dirty. I love the smell of shit. I love how it feels when I poop. I get turned on when we have dirty anal sex. I want you to know all of these things because I love you.
So please, sit, and listen to all of the things that turn me. Let me confession my love of scat play to you.
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 1.46 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:45 PM #2376
Модератор

Модератор

I do not show my face in this video. Im all hot and horny so I spread my pussy lips wide for you to see and take a huge shit on the floor with my pussy facing the camera. Then I masturbate by fingering myself until I cum in front of my huge dump! 5 minutes long
Models: jordansdirtysecret

Duration: 4 min 52 s
Size: 89.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:45 PM #2377
Модератор

Модератор

I was in the middle of making a farting video when I soiled my panties. I grab the camera and let a ton of diarrhea into the toilet and accidentally back it up. I show myself plunging it, more poop then show my unwiped asshole.
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Size: 258 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:45 PM #2378
Модератор

Модератор

Now lick my shoes and sniff my asshole. I command you. Dont fighting me so I open his mouth again and put my ass on his mouth. Do it, slave! I said! He started carefully licking my ass hole. I could now feel the shit slowly sliding down in his mouth. Now wrap your lips around my asshole. I could feel the shit sliding down it was almost ready to come out. I knew how disgusting this shit was going to smell. It slid out of my ass hole and I could feel it going into his mouth. The first turd was pretty big and he almost completely entered his mouth. I made sure to let the shit come out slowly. I could smell how horrible my shit was but slave was tolerate
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 9 min 48 s
Size: 851 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:46 PM #2379
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me shit out a nice big load of shit knowing that soon I will be playing with my shit and talking to my mom on the phone! As I push this shit out I imagine eating my shit and and chewing big turds as my mother tells me all about her boring life. I get so turned on! I push the shit out and piss all over the floor!
Then its time to call my mother! I take out my phone and call her! We chat for a little bit and I start to smear my shit all over my big giant tits! Mmm! It feels so good! And she has no idea! I smear my fresh shit all over my face all while she is droning on and on. I am getting so turned on my smear this shit all over me! I want to taste it so I pop a little chunk in my mouth! I hold it in there and then I swallow my shit!
I put a big piece of shit in my mouth and talk to my mother with a mouth full of shit! She has no clue!
Enjoy this super hot video of me playing with my shit while on the phone with my mom!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 13 min 27 s
Size: 609 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:46 PM #2380
Модератор

Модератор

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com