Old 09-22-2022, 07:36 PM #2481
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Beauty Mirror

Xlgirls.com- Beauty Mirror

Description:
XL Girls newcomer Katrin checks herself out in a beauty mirror in the opener of this scene. There_s a lot to admire. Her sweet body, plump ass and her beautiful, cherubic face are pure eye-candy. I like to wear pink clothing, said Katrin through our translator, because it is a pleasing feminine color, pretty and healthy-looking. I look good in pink. So I want to wear this color when I make this video and pictures. I practiced looking in the mirrors at home the day before I came to the studio so I would look just right. It was exciting to do this. All I could think about was how sexy I could be for the guys who would be seeing me. When the photographer was shooting, I wanted him to get hard as a test. He was my test subject. If he did, then I knew many guys seeing me would be the same. After I took off my clothes and I was playing with my boobs and pussy, I saw he had a bulge in his pants. Later, we both laughed about it.
Model:
Katrin
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Katrin_32319_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1278.66 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:00

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Katrin_32319_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 09-22-2022, 07:37 PM #2482
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Bikini Busters

Xlgirls.com- Bikini Busters

Description:
In this scene from Bikini Busters, the great Sapphire is showing her new extreme swimsuit to Tony. Would she wear this on the beach? Maybe, with a security detail close by. Tony loses control of himself in a few seconds, reduced to a blubbering mess. He_s got to suck on her massive fun-jugs like the man-baby she_s turned him into. Tony removes his clothes like they_re on fire and quickly takes off Sapphire_s bikini. Burying his face in her ass only inspires him more. Sapphire can_t wait for his rigid tool to pry its way into her pink pussy-hole. She tongues his balls and dick to harden him even more and give her the fucking she deserves. Sapphire is an XL Girls original, one of the earliest superstars in both XL Girls and V-mag. As time went on, Sapphire got plumper and plumper. At first, Sapphire wouldn_t do boy-girl scenes. After many solo shoots, she changed her mind. Why the turnabout? Said Sapphire, I don_t know. I was just new to any kind of posing at first and my answer was just no. After I did my first shoots and got more comfortable with how it_s done and how professional everyone is here, I felt like it was right to take it to another level. It was exciting. I know most guys like to see hardcore scenes so that_s another reason I wanted to give it a try. Not to win an award but just to please my fans even more than I was before.
Model:
Sapphire and Anthony Rosano
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : BikiniBusters_Sapphire_16022_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
File Size : 535.17 MB
Resolution : 656x480
Duration : 00:27:39

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:BikiniBusters_Sapphire_16022_640x480_2600_MF S.mp4
Old 09-22-2022, 07:37 PM #2483
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Chocolate Bon Bons

Xlgirls.com- Chocolate Bon Bons

Description:
Keama Kim wears 38F-cup bras to contain her giant tits. When she walks down the street, wolf whistles and cat calls are common. Guys go crazy seeing those tits bounce. One of Keama_s sexual fantasies is being taken control of, and that common female fantasy is more than satisfied in this scene. Keama worships her date_s bloated shaft and takes a big nut all over her fat tits and pierced nipples. A really good, hard fucking that makes me cum hard is what I love, said Keama. There_s lots of breast-screwing and cock sucking filmed up-close and personal.
Model:
Keama Kim and Big Pike
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KeamaKim_18380_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1468.26 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
Duration : 00:27:47

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:KeamaKim_18380_1080p.mp4
Old 09-22-2022, 07:38 PM #2484
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Blooming Rose

Xlgirls.com- Blooming Rose

Description:
This sexy brunette from Dallas, Texas decided to apply to The SCORE Group after her best guy friend_s dad told her about it. It turns out that this dude_s dad is a longtime SCORE fan, and he eagerly encouraged Chloe Rose to model. (We like how this man thinks. He must approve of his son_s friends.) Chloe wrote BeASCOREModel.com and was accepted immediately, of course. Chloe tried topless dancing but that stint on stage showing her natural big tits only lasted about two weeks until her dad_s friends dropped into the club she was dancing in. As newcomer stories go, Chloe_s is very interesting and different. Chloe enjoys swimming, dancing, working out, shopping and studying. She_s in college so modeling is a combination of an all-expenses paid vacation, a new experience and a potential part-time avocation. Sounds like a plan. Chloe goes for a dip in the pool (lots of nice floating-tits moments) and when she emerges, she heads indoors to finger-probe her young, fresh pussy and jiggle her beautiful, heavy breasts.
Model:
Chloe Rose
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : ChloeRose_31179_1080p.mp4
File Size : 738.14 MB
Duration : 00:12:44

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ChloeRose_31179_1080p.mp4
Old 09-22-2022, 07:42 PM #2485
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Cum On Lila

Xlgirls.com- Cum On Lila

Description:
Guys appreciating me and loving on my body always makes me feel sexy, Lila Lovely purrs. I get off on guys being turned on by me. I love it when guys compliment my body, belly and boobs. Add me to the list of Lila devotees, XL Girls member Tom writes. When she furrows her brow, arches those incredibly sexy eyebrows, opens her mouth, and stares at the camera with her pouty fuck-me face, I just want to paint the ceiling. As far as I am concerned, you can_t feature Lila enough. I just love seeing her sets and videos. I love sex with hung guys and I love masturbating with toys. I_ve cum with lots of toys. I masturbate with a vibrator. I like using toys before, during and after sex too. The stronger the orgasm, the better, don_t you think?
Model:
Lila Lovely
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LilaLovely_32339_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 582.22 MB
Duration : 00:10:02

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:LilaLovely_32339_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 09-22-2022, 07:46 PM #2486
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Testing The Waters

Xlgirls.com- Testing The Waters

Description:
Rikki Waters begins her XL Girls video with an interview with the guy who_s going to fuck her. Carlos has her walk around the room so he can check her out in her sexy lingerie. He voices his approval, which pleases Rikki. He tells her to spank her ass and bend over on the couch for a detailed inspection. Show me how you like to get spanked, he instructs. Rikki shows how she likes a hard ass-cheek slap followed by a rub. How hard do you like your ass to be spanked? questions Carlos. Real hard, Rikki laughs. Carlos comes over and tries his palm on her butt while Rikki kneels on the couch in a doggie pose. He_s not going to win any awards for his spanking technique but Rikki likes it. He_s more interested in getting a hands-free blow job while her big tits are propped up on his thigh. Kneeling on the floor, she jacks his shaft with one fist while licking and sucking his hanging nuts. Rikki almost gets all of his cock down her throat. All the mouth worshiping leads to her first penetration. He positions her in doggie again (he_s enchanted by her chunky booty) and slides his dick into her pussy. Gripping her shoulders from behind, he pumps her poon. The room is filled with the sounds of thighs slapping against her doughy rump, her cries and his heavy breathing. She_s light on the dirty talk but does repeatedly ask Carlos to slap her ass. Rikki may be a fem-dom on her own turf but here she learns who the big dog is. She gets extra points when, at her request, Carlos lets loose on her ass-cheeks for a cum butt-coating. She wipes the cum with her palm and then instinctively licks it off her fingers.
Model:
Rikki Waters and Carlos Rios
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : RikkiWaters_23871_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1022.22 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:56

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:RikkiWaters_23871_1080p.mp4
Old 09-22-2022, 07:47 PM #2487
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Meet Serenity Sinn

Xlgirls.com- Meet Serenity Sinn

Description:
Meet Serenity Sinn, a fresh new arrival to XLGirls.com. Serenity is from Indiana and is a tall one at 5_11. She says the most-fun job she_s ever had was as a singing waitress but we think she may enjoy modeling even more. How did Serenity find out about XLGirls? I frequent the site, Serenity says, and let_s face it. Who doesn_t love boobs? Cool A female member joining the party. In her free time, Serenity loves going to music festivals and horror and sci-fi conventions. She writes and plays music and sings. That_s a clue to the kind of dates she likes to go on. Anything fun Anything involving sci-fi, horror or music. Anything funny will win me over in a heartbeat. Serenity mentions in the beginning of this video that she_s enjoyed cosplay (wearing a movie or comic book character costume to an expo). So the way to her heart could be spending the weekend at a fan convention. After Serenity chats with us, she tries on some sexy lingerie, then gets naked and gets overheated on the couch Welcome, Serenity Sinn, and make yourself at home.
Model:
Serenity Sinn
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SerenitySinn_29437_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 340.43 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:07

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:SerenitySinn_29437_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp 4
Old 09-22-2022, 07:50 PM #2488
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- To Be Arianna s Man

Xlgirls.com- To Be Arianna_s Man

Description:
Arianna Sinn is looking sweet and girlish in her black and white lace top and stockings, but when she lifts her dress, we see that she_s not wearing panties. The camera is looking right up at her, her breasts providing a ledge that nearly blocks the view of her pretty face, and Arianna seems to be enjoying the intimacy of the moment. I can_t wait to make you happy, baby, she says before sucking a finger like it_s a cock. A hand appears and kneads her tits through her dress, then plays with her pussy and with her naked tits. And before long, Mr. Happy is fingering her pussy. We_re off to a good start with Arianna sloppily sucking while looking into the camera. She wraps her naturals around his fuck stick, then gets fucked hard into a corner of a couch. Tits jiggling wildly, Arianna moans, _Yes, baby_ In the final moments, she tit-fucks the cum out of his cock, and Arianna looks like she_s satisfied but wants more.
Model:
Arianna Sinn and Tom Holland
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AriannaSinn_26438_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 382.08 MB
Duration : 00:20:59

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AriannaSinn_26438_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
Old 09-22-2022, 07:58 PM #2489
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- K-JUGS- Samantha and Renee Threesome

Xlgirls.com- K-JUGS- Samantha and Renee Threesome

Description:
The daily grind ( as in bump and grind) has reached a boiling point at radio station K-JUGS. Station manager Bosworth is freaking out because top DJ Samantha 38G is stuck in heavy Miami traffic and is going to miss her airdate. She phones him. Bailey puts Sam on speakerphone. Bos does not want to program a pre-recorded show again. That_s when Renee Ross bounces to the occasion with an offer. She_ll take the mike and broadcast live. All she wants is the chance. Bosworth agrees. Samantha hears this and goes ballistic over Renee_s strategic move. When she gets to the station, she lunges for Renee but is blocked by Bos. The altercation is heard live over the air. Bos doesn_t know what to do when a caller suggests an answer. A fuck-off. The best fuck wins. Bos likes that idea, staring at the giant tits of his two rival DJs. The girls agree and start ripping off Bos_ pants, jumping his bone in a wild threeway humpathon. Which wildcat will win? Samantha or Renee? Find out in the tit-packed climax of K-JUGS This is Renee_s only three-way hardcore fuck, and it_s with Samantha
Model:
Renee Ross, Samantha 38G, Andy Mann, and Peter
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : ReneeRossAndSamantha_25534_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1331.68 MB
Duration : 00:23:57

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ReneeRossAndSamantha_25534_1080p.mp4
Old 09-22-2022, 08:02 PM #2490
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Behind The Scenes At K-JUGS With Renee Ross

Xlgirls.com- Behind The Scenes At K-JUGS With Renee Ross

Description:
Go backstage with Renee Ross as she pulls back the curtain and explores radio station K-JUGS and all the people that make it hum. Renee rehearses with her bodacious fellow radio station employees, prepares in the models_ dressing room, has wild sex with cameras rolling, talks to a TSG reporter, checks out her posts on-line at the SCORELAND Blog as it covers this event and much, much more. It_s a fascinating and fun look at how the XLGirls feature film K-JUGS was produced with an all-star cast of hot sex-bombs.
Model:
Renee Ross
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : ReneeRossBTS_25532_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 287.85 MB
Duration : 00:15:30

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ReneeRossBTS_25532_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp 4