Old 09-18-2020, 05:15 AM #25631
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Pushing Massive Shit

Scatshop.com- Pushing Massive Shit

Description:
Pushing out massive and smelly turds in this vid each of them is unique. But I love a thick shit and I cant help but always pleasure when I shit I feels having them inside me how much I love the pressure and the feel of them coming out of my ass. Oops its really big I especially like thick turds where I have to strain. I made your dinner bitch
Model:
ElenaToilet
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 1908182-1.mp4
File Size : 507.37 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:08:42
Video : AVC, 7 949 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/k5hd0wamzipz
Old 09-18-2020, 05:52 AM #25632
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Girls rape me every time I serve them Christina is dancing

Scatshop.com- Girls rape me every time I serve them Christina is dancing

Description:
I like when girls do the worst things with me. I like to watch how much the girls disdain the smell of even their shit and even more strongly the girls disdain the smell of shit of other girls. Girls rape me every time I serve them No matter how I feel even if I feel bad I will never refuse to serve a girl-I do not have the right to refuse or belch the girls shit I must take it completely. Every time a girl uses me as her toilet its like being cruelly carried but I want it myself. Yes I really like it its very tasty and very nasty at the same time. When I swallow-I accept the completely inner world of the girl. It is impossible to swallow and not taste the full taste of her shit. To swallow her shit I must completely pass it through my mouth and tongue feeling the taste of every sip every badly digested product every nut every fruit that the girl ate. Several times I served a girl who swallowed the sperm of her husband I think that both Christina and Jana also do it because they have boyfriends but not all the girls that I serve talk about it. Christina told me (in secret) that her boyfriend loves anal sex but because of this work she has to deny him this under the pretext that it hurts For more than a year I have not been engaged in traditional sex and I am very excited to present how the boyfriends of my princesses fuck them. Sometimes I ask girls about their sex life and they easily talk to me about it because Im just a toilet for them. I noticed that during the ovulation the girls shit is very warm.
===
Christina is very beautiful and very delicious Im very happy when her ass blows up in front of my face and her warm and sweet shit fills my mouth and falls on my face. I immediately immerse my tongue in it to fully experience the taste. And then she allows me to start eating and she joyfully dances on me stepping on my stomach and chest causing me difficulty. But her shit is so delicious that for me its main taste. Today her shit was hard and it was harder to swallow than usual.
Model:
MilanaSmelly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : s051.mp4
File Size : 369.14 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:56
Video : AVC, 4 994 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zjk7kfppjjf8
Old 09-18-2020, 06:51 AM #25633
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Farting While I Get Myself Off

Scatshop.com- Farting While I Get Myself Off

Description:
Watch me with trapped wind on my couch and I tell you ive heard the best way to get rid of it is to cum and the farts just start coming out so I give it ago
I rub my clit and my panties get saturated before fucking my pussy hard and farting lots over and over again
Each time I wipe my pussy cum up with my panties and cum again before stuffing them deep inside me and slowly pulling them out..
You think my trapped wind is gone now? I think theres still some left
And I spread my legs and fart again for you
No more trapped wind yaye
Model:
evamarie88
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Farting-While-I-Get-Myself-Off.mp4
File Size : 824.31 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:07
Video : AVC, 6 565 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qd2sletjpwo9
Old 09-18-2020, 07:08 AM #25634
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Water pistol games

Scatshop.com- Water pistol games

Description:
The girls Caroline Marina and Alice decided to have some fun and make a great show for you tonight where the girls shit and piss on the body of Carolina in turns who shit on Carolina was Marinas body Carolina stikaet diarrhea followed by Marina on her shit Alice after that the girls smear shit on the body of Carolina Carolinas all shit after that Marina and Alice picked up the water guns and nacalai shoot them in Carolina the water runs through the body of Carolina and washes away the crap under the Carolina there was a big puddle of water and shit . The girls are fully flush with the Carolina shit with the help of water pistols .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0466.mp4
File Size : 1040.2 MB
Duration : 00:10:44
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ue7zxkvc23kb
Old 09-18-2020, 07:24 AM #25635
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Desperation Shit Smearing JOI

Scatshop.com- Desperation Shit Smearing JOI

Description:
Im so desperate literally as soon as that camera is on im bending over and my arse explodes I push out a mix of hard and soft poo and its big So big i need to two hands to hold it all.
I Want you to wank that dick while i get really kinky i lick my shit then smear it all over my body..
I then cover my toy in shit and then fuck my pussy before wanking your shit covered dick and giving you a cum countdown to shoot your load all over my pretty face
I then lick my shit somemore
I love being a kinky girl
Model:
evamarie88
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Desperation-Shit-Smearing-Joi.mp4
File Size : 560.14 MB
Duration : 00:12:03
Video : AVC, 6 329 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5enfmoq9lxtf
Old 09-18-2020, 07:28 AM #25636
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Toilet slave Eat your Breakfast and Cum for your Goddess

Scatshop.com- Toilet slave Eat your Breakfast and Cum for your Goddess

Description:
I just woke you up because I have to poop Thats right toilet slave your breakfast is served Are you thirsty? I have to pee as well. You love putting my hot shit in your mouth and let it melt on your tongue. Its humiliating and exiting at the same time isnt it? I want you to show me how much you like my shit. Stroke your dick for me. Take some shit with your hand and spread it all over your dick use it as your lube. I want your hand to slide very easily. Keep eating my shit as you masturbate.
Im going to put my ass in your face. Bury your nose between my ass cheeks and lick my ass clean as you stroke I have some shit on my feet you will clean that up as well. Come on toilet slave keep jerking Do you love stroking for your Goddess? I want you to empty your balls but you are not allowed to cum until I say so. Im such a tease and I love it
*Extra scene: Close-up of my poop while I tell you what I have been eating and encourage you to eat my shit.
-----
You might also like these videos (copypaste these titles in the seach bar or visit my store to find them):
- Mistress Makes Slave Worship Her Ass And Eat Her Shit
- Girlfriend makes you lick her asshole and eat her shit
- Goddess in bodystocking uses her new toilet slave
Model:
DirtyMaryan
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DIRTYMARYAN20160405MVI4680-ToiletslaveEatyourBreakfastandCumforyourGoddessPoo pCloseUpExtraScene.mp4
File Size : 146.17 MB
Duration : 00:02:56
Video : AVC, 6 617 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/p9faeevndjdz
Old 09-18-2020, 07:31 AM #25637
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Four girls fart loudly and a lot of shit

Scatshop.com- Four girls fart loudly and a lot of shit

Description:
Olga joined our team and we in the fourth decided to arrange for you a real loud show in which four girls fart shot shit with the sound of farting but its actually very cool and hot video . We all four friends wanted to arrange for you a very hot show we consulted and decided to use the video mini enema to fill each others Asses with air and then explode very loudly . Yes all supported the proposal to record this video for you . We went into the room and sat on the floor after a welcome by Caroline and Alice got cancer on my knees and Olga and I took up a mini enema and began to fill the ass of Alice and Carolina the air after we had filled the air ass girlfriends girls loudly explode out of their ass blares the sound of farts and shit Oh yeah thats what I call a cool arkestra girls joined Olga and I fill it with air and Olga Carolina and Alice explode by farting but I I want to hear this loud sound of a fart from three butts I again charge of your ass Carolina Olga and Alice and the air girls blow Oh yeah from their Asses it is not only the fart but shit shit dripping Asses and feet the entire floor in the shit but to endure it was my turn I sit down on top of Alice and Caroline and Olga fills my ass in the air and I explode out of my ass I not only fart but shit Olga again charges me with air and I explode again . Yes here is this show loud utterance now we all four charged with air and ready to shoot at the same time Yes we do it four Asses explode at the same time its just super . The whole room is shit and full of smell pass our Asses all in shit and feet but we really liked it and we will continue to do for you such videos . If you like to listen to how girls fart arrange a sound show then this video is for you you like to watch how out of the Asses with fart crashes shit. Yeah its just super four Asses that are ready to explode for you . We wish you a pleasant viewing of this hot video .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN7589-1.mp4
File Size : 1260.77 MB
Duration : 00:12:58
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kaalfynxsosx
Old 09-18-2020, 08:01 AM #25638
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Wanna polish your bone on my shit?

Scatshop.com- Wanna polish your bone on my shit?

Description:
New UNIQUE video feel yourself a participant in this hot scat copro show) I know you need my fragrant shit from my booty take it TAKE IT NOW) Simple see on my shitty juicy ass smear my shit on your GREATSWORD and cum on yourself) youll just go crazy when spreading my ass and youll bring your face closer))
Model:
DirtyBetty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Wanna-polish-your-bone-on-my-shit.wmv
File Size : 141.99 MB
Duration : 00:02:24
Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 305 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/luklf2ed2k3c
Old 09-18-2020, 08:07 AM #25639
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Yana tries on shoes

Scatshop.com- Yana tries on shoes

Description:
This time Yana trying on shoes she laid herself on the bed a few pairs of shoes and start one pair of shoes to wear to pose for you and take off . This video beautiful erotic Yes Yana it could be that it shows yourself and your beauty your gorgeous body . But all the attention she gives to shoes which she eagerly tries on . She is so hot that you cant believe shes sexy and hot after Yana tried on three pairs of shoes she got out of bed and walked over to the mirror . A little twist near the mirror Ian took the plate and began to fill it with shit and urine so you can have Breakfast . Oh so shes hot and shes ready to be your most memorable girl from which youll get a lot of pleasure from viewing videos with her participation .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN3729.mp4
File Size : 1064.21 MB
Duration : 00:10:48
Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO: