Old 03-11-2024, 06:14 PM #2591
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Julia Jones: Ex-Banker_s Breast Quest Known as Sexyjulia38 on her webcam, Julia Jones used to be a banker. She has considerable assets in her bra bank, 38 triple-G to be exact. Now Miss Jones banks on her boobs. In bust, I trust is her motto. Julia was married for twenty years. She_s now divorced. Let us not ponder why a man would even think of unlocking his lips from her nipples. Along the way, Julia earned two Masters degrees. She felt that there was a better way for her than working in a bank so she got into the world of webcamming, playing with her huge tits while her nipple-loving viewers make considerable deposits in her honor. The majority of Julia_s followers are happy enough to see her play with her massive mams. Julia was told about XL Girls and thought we_d be a good place to invest her breasts and expand her horizons. Plus she thought it was a nice, exciting experience to get out of the house and model for an actual photographer and his team.
Model:
Julia Jones
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : JuliaJones_34915_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 627.75 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:22:19

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403081530452f5
Old 03-11-2024, 06:47 PM #2592
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
The Teen Tits of Sylvia Bateman Sylvia Bateman said she likes older guys and she tends to be submissive in bed. When the feeling is right, Sylvia might flash her tits in public. A video game girl, she considers herself a nerd at heart. Masturbation is something she loves, and making herself explode with her Wand is something she likes to do at least twice a day. Sylvia likes to paint and has created breast paintings. She hasn_t shown us any of them yet but we believe she has her breast-strokes down to perfection. A threesome she did with two men at XL Girls was a wild ride. She gave them her all. The guys took turns fucking her mouth, cleavage and pussy and squirted their loads all over her big tits and pretty face.
Model:
Sylvia Bateman
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SylviaBateman_34942_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 544.54 MB
Duration : 00:19:26

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4030911101964b
Old 03-11-2024, 07:03 PM #2593
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Hooter Hospital Alix Lakehurst looks hot in that tight nurse outfit. She really fills it out. Almost explosively so. A real, authentic nurse outfit would just not do the trick. It has to be a sexy, fantasy nurse costume. As Alix has said, I don_t dress like a slut, but with my body, it_s hard to not look sexy. Anything Alix wears looks sexy on her. She_s got the voluptuous curves and rounded mounds. When these sick men see Alix strut into ward 34DDD, they become miraculously cured. It fulfilled one of Alix_s many fantasies as well. I have the typical fantasy of having more than one man at once, she once said. I like the idea of having many arms around me touching and feeling me. I want lots of penises to suck on and fuck me. When JMac sees Nurse Alix strut into his room, he wants to play doctor right away. Alix checks his meat-thermometer and approves. He screws her brains out on his hospital bed and was able to be discharged, cured by her healing tits, pussy and tongue.
Model:
Alix Lakehurst and J Mac
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AlixLakehurst_21888_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 346.38 MB
Duration : 00:12:22

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403092336311e0
Old 03-11-2024, 07:09 PM #2594
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
C_mon &amp Jizz For Jazlyn Wearing only a bra and panties, Jazlyn Summers shakes _em for a fuck friend and gives him his own titty show. You can take the girl out of the strip club but you can_t take the strip club out of the girl. She shakes _em hard and fast in a bra that_s ready to fall off. She moves in very close and almost pummels his face with her swinging globes. If she had, he wouldn_t have complained anyway. Jazlyn likes to tease a guy first and create a build-up before she puts out for him. She loves to talk dirty and encourage cock stiffening with her bad-girl verbal skills. No one cums away disappointed. Jazlyn steps back and sits on the corner of the bed to keep shaking and bouncing and teasing. He dives over and gets pummeled again by her big swinging boom-booms. Jazlyn turns around and sticks her ass in the air so he can pull down her panties, play with her ass and finger-bang her pussy. Put one finger inside this girl_s sugar-box and she wants to get on her knees and blow you. She sucks with gusto, looking at the camera at times and making contented mmmm sounds, sucking hands-free. Jazlyn gets on her back in bed so Juan can drive his skin bus between her large mountain peaks. This gal really likes to get breast-boffed. She sucks lustily on the head of his cock while she_s getting tit-fucked. Do XL Girls like to fuck harder and rougher than other girls? This is a tough question and not easy to answer. The way Jazlyn loves to fuck, hard and frantic, the answer is leaning to a yes. Juan really slam-bams into her with an opening doggie pumping and Jazlyn looks like she could take the cock even harder This southern charmer is a wild one.
Model:
Jazlyn Summers and Juan Largo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : JazlynSummers_29225_1080p.mp4
File Size : 554.69 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:24:39

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40308095742467
Old 03-11-2024, 07:41 PM #2595
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Anal Me Tonight The great Cat Bangles admires herself in the mirror before her date shows up. Cat knows she_s hot and makes guys hot. When she pulls out her big, natural hooters, she owns you. Tony watches her from a distance for a few seconds before making his move. The first thing he does is suck Cat_s grand tits, then he goes down on her juicy pussy and finger-bangs her. Here is the thing about Cat: She loves fucking, sucking and sex in all of its positions and techniques. She loves to squish a cock inside her cleavage and fuck it. When she sucks a man_s dick, she drools like a river. Her sloppy blow job at 10 minutes into this scene is a winner. Cat_s very vocal and likes to finger her tight, pierced pussy when she_s getting fucked in her ass. That happens at 19:40 in this video. I have next to no gag reflex, Cat said. After seeing her nut-busting in action, that_s a confirmed fact. The biggest cocks disappear down her throat as well as between her magnificent mams.
Model:
Cat Bangles and Tony Rubino
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : CatBangles_31368_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1482.15 MB
Duration : 00:29:58

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4030810162136c
Old 03-11-2024, 07:51 PM #2596
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Lisa Canon: Nurse Super Knockers Lisa Canon: Nurse Super Knockers features the very talented and well-loved country girl of XL Girls. When XL Girls discovered Lisa, the staff was in awe of her and her natural talents. She really took to taking her clothes off, showing off her big boobs, ass and pussy and having wild sex on-camera. Lisa is a horny and eager nurse at Hooter Hospital, no place for sick men. It looks like this unfortunate man has busted his head open but his bad luck turns to good luck because his nurse is Lisa Canon, Nurse Super Knockers. Will Nurse Lisa cure him? Hey, it didn_t take him very long to get out of that wheelchair and get between Lisa_s super-knockers. She has helped him walk again, not to mention get a boner, fuck her mouth, pussy and butthole and blow a load of cum onto her magnificent big boobs. The look of satisfaction on Lisa_s face as she yanks Juan_s crank to extract that last drop of sperm on her jugs is beyond priceless.
Model:
Lisa Canon and Juan Largo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LisaCanon_27170_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1651.23 MB
Duration : 00:28:29

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40308152207bcd
Old 03-11-2024, 08:04 PM #2597
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Barbie Crystal: 40H Club Member My biggest assets are my tits, naturally said Barbie Crystal, who took a hot load over her really big hooters after Tyler Steel boned her in the pussy and butthole. What is the sound of 40H-cup boobs clapping? You_ll hear it in this scene. At home I don_t wear a bra. I always wear one when I go out. I buy wired bras made for my size. I have to be fitted every few months and I always shop at Lane Bryant. I always dress to show off my breasts. I love the looks I get. It makes me feel powerful and desirable. Barbie was a referral from SCORE Girl and Newcomer of the Year contest winner Korina Kova. One of Barbie_s biggest fantasies is to have a threesome. She didn_t say if it_s a threesome with two guys, a guy and a girl, or two girls. Maybe she meant all three. She_s a very kinky girl. I love BDSM, particularly the pain and bondage part of it.
Model:
Barbie Crystal
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : BarbieCrystal_35487_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 438.98 MB
Duration : 00:15:36

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4030814175126a
Old 03-11-2024, 08:17 PM #2598
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Hooter Hospital: Affordable Care When nurses bust their uniforms like Cameron Skye does, there_s no shortage of patients seeking medical care. The sexy, sporty blonde enjoys fucking and made sex on-camera a big part of her life. Before the action begins, one of TSG_s editors talks to Cameron, already decked out as a nurse. He was prepared to call-in sick the day after. This patient is checking out after a week of tender-loving care by Cameron. He was never sick. He just needed a hot blonde to take care of him every day. Cameron comes by during her rounds for her last visit. She decides to take his pulse in a different way by gripping his dick and stroking it. Just then, the doctor arrives to check up on the dude. He approves of Nurse Cameron_s treatment and decides he wants a piece of her action too. Those big boobs and that ass that demands slapping get him hard. It_s a documented fact that more doctors and nurses fuck their brains out than in many other professions. Cameron_s mouth gets to work on one cock while the other dick slides into her increasingly wet cookie. They_ll take turns ravishing the hot nurse. That_s everyday life at Hooter Hospital. The cure for the U.S._s health care crisis is called Nurse Cameron Skye.
Model:
Cameron Skye, James Kickstand, and Tony D_Sergio
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : CameronSkye_29539_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1149.55 MB
Duration : 00:41:07

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40309110152e65
Old 03-11-2024, 08:23 PM #2599
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Tit Chat With Tessa Orlov Tessa Orlov laughed a lot during this chat. We_ve added English captions to her Russian language interview. Before becoming a model for XL Girls, the first time she_s ever done anything like this, Tessa was an ice cream seller. I did well because I have big breasts, Tessa laughed. When she was growing up, Tessa was worried that she would have small boobs. Mother Nature took care of that. Her big tits make her happy. Her big tits make us happy. I love the attention I get. It_s very pleasant.
Model:
Tessa Orlov
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : TessaOrlov_35527_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 235.91 MB
Duration : 00:08:25

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403081005335a8
Old 03-11-2024, 08:31 PM #2600
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Happy Endings I_ve been feeling some tightness in my shoulders and back, Suzumi Wilder says. I was thinking I could use a full-body massage. Ah, how we wish it were our hands running up and down this full-figured fox. Suzumi signed up for a full-body massage, but what she gets is the hardest pussy-plugging she has ever gotten. Tony sneaks a peek as she takes her clothes off in preparation for her massage, and understandably, he likes what he sees. Tony does try to keep it professional when he begins, but he just can_t help himself as he rubs hot massage oil into Suzumi_s soft breasts and plump ass. Suzumi is enjoying it, too, letting out soft moans intermittently. Do you have any stressed areas in your inner thighs? Tony asks. Oh, yes, Suzumi responds. Definitely. Tony begins massaging her inner thighs before sliding a finger into her cunt. He_s hit the soft spot that will release all of Suzumi_s pent up stress. Being the master masseur that he is, Tony focuses on the stress inside her cunt, but he_ll need something bigger than just his fingers to release it. He needs his throbbing, hard cock--which Suzumi is begging for at this point. And just to be sure Suzumi leaves a satisfied customer, Tony even throws in an anal fuck on the house.
Model:
Suzumi Wilder and Tony Rubino
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SuzumiWilder_31348_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1254.07 MB
Duration : 00:21:43

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403092302107aa