Old 05-27-2019, 02:35 AM #26971
Модератор

Модератор

We just finished swimming and you're getting changed in the bathroom when I accidentally walk in on your naked...and see what you've been keeping a secret all this time. You have a tiny dick!! We're both embarrassed by this run-in, so when you come back into my bedroom I coax you into letting me see it to make sure it's as small as I thought. I finally persuade you with a blowjob, only to find something else out...you're also a premature ejaculator. Not to worry, though...I want to make that tiny dick grow and see how long it can take me to make you cum on my own, so I suck and jerk your tiny dick until you do. I can't help but giggle...it's the size of my thumb, after all! (Custom)
Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 17 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 634 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 02:37 AM #26972
Модератор

Модератор

A deliciously difficult and potentially painful edging and CBT red light green light style game is your task to complete for today. You'll be free stroking as I explain the rules, and then the tease begins...you stop and start stroking as and when I say, and as you've already agreed to only being allowed to come if you follow my instructions to the letter...well...let's just say you can't really back out of anything I instruct you to do during your hands off downtime, can you now? With around 2 minutes remaining, you're teetering on the edge and this is your chance to cum. But it won't be easy. In fact, my goal is to completely ruin your orgasm. With any luck, I'll push you right to the edge before I yell STOP, and you'll have to watch your dick ruin itself as the cum seeps out. But who knows; perhaps you're excellent at controlling your orgasm. Play and see. Try to cum.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 02:39 AM #26973
Модератор

Модератор

What a sexy contrast in our complexion. It feels just as good as it looks judging by the moans and comments throughout. He's also "Fanning" out having been a fan for quite some time. Dreams can come true!
Models: MistressCindyRay

Duration: 15 min 41 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 575 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 02:40 AM #26974
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM (no name): It's time we had a talk, I say as I enter your office & shut the door behind me. Everyone here thinks you're Mr Wonderful, but I know your secret: I know that you're a pervert. I've caught you many times, trying to look up my skirt or down my blouse. Even in the meeting this morning. I noticed that you have to leave the room after peeking, and this morning was no exception. So I followed you out of the meeting & saw you go into the bathroom. I heard you moaning as you masturbated thinking of me. You are now completely at my mercy. If you don't do as I say, I will tell everyone in the office about your perversions. I smile at your shock of being discovered, and tell you that you're going to jerk off right here in your office. You'll do it or I'll open your door & show everyone that giant boner tenting your pants. I keep teasing & taunting you, showing off my pantied & pantyhosed pussy & ass, and tell you that you're going to fetch my coffee, make my copies, and give me the best clients. Best of all, you're going to be my new pussy licker. In the bathroom at work, you'll lick my pussy until I'm satisfied. If you're lucky, I'll let you jerk off on your knees in front of me. Then I tell you to kneel right now and jerk off. I make you kiss my pussy & ass. As you cum uncontrollably, I am surprised by the Coerce of my ejaculation. You're quite a wanker. I tell me to lick my sperm up from the floor. We cannot have any colleagues stepping into a big ****. of cum in the office! I put my skirt back on & inform you that your new job will start tomorrow.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 680 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 02:42 AM #26975
Модератор

Модератор

When we got married, I was a virgin, so I had no idea what a normal penis is. I just know that all these years I haven't been satisfied. When I finally worked up the courage to talk to my friends about it, they told me that you have a very small penis. All these years of thinking that there was something wrong with me, when really there's something horribly wrong with you. You owe me, and you're never going to see my pussy again... unless you want to watch me having sex with other men. You agree to this, and I remind you of the time that you went on a business trip without your boss. He & I had sex while you were away. And when you came home from work early today, we were in the middle of it again. Would you like to watch us finish? I make you kneel below us as we have sex, and between moans of pleasure I humiliate you & your small penis. Then I tell you to open wide & drip the creampie into your mouth.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Size: 948 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 02:43 AM #26976
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever craved to reach your sub space? When you truly feel like you are in a dream world where all that happens in reality is anticipated differently than in your common right mind. You react different, your reactions to sensations change completely, your eyes become glassy and your mental state has completely changed. It's like a natural ****. It is not something that happens over night let me tell you. This is something you must practice. This is something that takes dedication to each and every part of these multi-training segmented clips series. Im going to start gentle with you. A simple seductive mesmerization. Once you experience segment one, they're will be no more information/hints on what the next series holds. The key is give yourself completely to me. The key will be surrendering and channeling the ultimate addiction, connection, and relationship to your one ad only Goddess, me. Consist of: Submissive Training, Mesmerize, Femdom Goddess, cock tease, Female domination, sub training, mind fuck, femdom, female supremacy, goddess worship, body worship, tease goddess, subspace, mental domination, slave training, erotic goddess, erotic tease, sensual domination, clip series, training series, dominatrix, submission, tit worship, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, JOI,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 18 min 56 s
Size: 936 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 02:44 AM #26977
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) Wearing something cute and athletic, small penis humiliation/JOI with trigger words: pee ****. Teen 18+ie peenie and Teen 18+ie weenie. Use universal small penis signs like the pinky finger and smile/laugh a lot! Finish with a cum countdown for my pathetic tiny dick to bust for you.
Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 02:44 AM #26978
Модератор

Модератор

I want to train you to become my filthy cum eating slut... Jerk off and follow my instructions, let me turn you into my cum swallowing slut.
Models: Lexi Sindel

Duration: 12 min 46 s
Size: 648 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 02:45 AM #26979
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You're cock and balls need a break after yesterday's punishment. That's just what they'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you'll happily FROST Yourself!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 02:47 AM #26980
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Jessa Rhodes makes her new slave spread her cheeks and bury his face deep inside her tight little asshole!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile