Old 05-27-2019, 03:53 AM #27021
Модератор

Модератор

I ordered you to edge and edge and edge, until you were so blue balled. I will only allow you to finally cum if you cum on your own face for me, haha! Get into the "Loser Position"! This is a custom video with the name removed so that others can see what it might be like if I made this video commanding you and emailing you personally about your cum eating. However, it doesn't excuse you from ordering your own! Charlotte Stokely Categories: Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Humiliation, Masturbation Encouragement Edging Games, Cum Countdown, Coerced Bi, Make ME Bi, Coerced Bi.
Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 464 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 03:58 AM #27022
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 974 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 03:59 AM #27023
Модератор

Модератор

You will be my little slut today. You will stroke to my hot body as I tease you with what is way out of reach. A gormless, slobbering stroke addict, my body drive you crazy. I have instant power over you and you ache to impress me in anyway possible. Open wide little loser, this is your ultimate stroke. You are going to ensure your whole mouth is full of your own cum. You will devour every single drop and show me what a good obedient pet you are. You know nothing else but to submit in every single aspect of your life and you know in order for you to orgasm it must only be a way in which a loser can orgasm.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 04:01 AM #27024
Модератор

Модератор

Junior and Mommy are getting ready to go on a long road trip and Mommy Stella wants to make sure that he takes care of everything before they leave. That includes making sure that her son has blown his morning load! She sits down next to him to make sure that he comes before they leave. At first he is embarrassed to jerk off in front of Mommy, but soon realizes that her encouragement makes it even hotter. Mommy helps by smothering his face in her breasts and letting him touch her legs and feet. Junior smells Mommy's panties and listens to her instructions while he jerks off for her. He is kicked into manual overdrive and blows his load for Mommy! They're in such a hurry that she makes him lick it up before they hit the road!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 04:03 AM #27025
Модератор

Модератор

That hot dream girl you've been begging for a date finally gives you a chance but it doesn't go as expected when you eagerly arrive to pick her up and get black bagged at her doorstep. Suddenly you wake up and see the most beautiful big ass you've ever seen standing over you. While you were dazed she put something tight around your cock and got you to drink a special potion that makes your cock grow bigger at the sight of her. The more she teases you the bigger it will grow in the tiny space she put you in. Can you control your urges and filthy desires? As her giant ass cheeks come down to your face, swinging and writhing her body around over you She whispers to you "I know your wife". Feeling an adrenaline rush at those words Your cock grows even bigger with arousal.. Your wife has no idea what naughty things you've been up to behind her back. Alexa stands back up standing so powerful and sexy over you teasing you and smiling deviously as your helpless dripping cock grows more within the tight device she put on it, Tormenting you so mercilessly.
Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 25 min 49 s
Size: 914 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 04:04 AM #27026
Модератор

Модератор

You've been a bad boy haven't you?! You know when one makes decisions like you do. you must pay. You must pay the price for your sins. Your pain and suffering is that price. Even as I stand here and bring light to all your wrongdoings.. you still want to sin. You still want the body right in front you. You desire to fornicate and SIN! It's time to pay! Pay now so that you will be blessed another day.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 17 min 46 s
Size: 404 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 04:04 AM #27027
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM (no name): It's time we had a talk, I say as I enter your office & shut the door behind me. Everyone here thinks you're Mr Wonderful, but I know your secret: I know that you're a pervert. I've caught you many times, trying to look up my skirt or down my blouse. Even in the meeting this morning. I noticed that you have to leave the room after peeking, and this morning was no exception. So I followed you out of the meeting & saw you go into the bathroom. I heard you moaning as you masturbated thinking of me. You are now completely at my mercy. If you don't do as I say, I will tell everyone in the office about your perversions. I smile at your shock of being discovered, and tell you that you're going to jerk off right here in your office. You'll do it or I'll open your door & show everyone that giant boner tenting your pants. I keep teasing & taunting you, showing off my pantied & pantyhosed pussy & ass, and tell you that you're going to fetch my coffee, make my copies, and give me the best clients. Best of all, you're going to be my new pussy licker. In the bathroom at work, you'll lick my pussy until I'm satisfied. If you're lucky, I'll let you jerk off on your knees in front of me. Then I tell you to kneel right now and jerk off. I make you kiss my pussy & ass. As you cum uncontrollably, I am surprised by the Coerce of my ejaculation. You're quite a wanker. I tell me to lick my sperm up from the floor. We cannot have any colleagues stepping into a big ****. of cum in the office! I put my skirt back on & inform you that your new job will start tomorrow.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 680 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 04:07 AM #27028
Модератор

Модератор

I've been a personal trainer at your gym for awhile now and I've caught you staring at my perfect ass and big tits MANY times over the years. (Who can blame you?). I've noticed you too... And today is your lucky day because I've decided to take you home and let you fuck me. That is... Until I saw your small dick. Lucky for you, I'm not totally cruel and I decide to let you worship me and stroke it for me. I would never touch it, but that doesn't mean YOU can't... Right?
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 14 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 555 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 04:08 AM #27029
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring: Lauren Phillips Olivia, Lauren & Laz pulled off the perfect heist & secured the jewels. Once back at the hotel room, Laz assures the ladies that he has a guy who will fence the merchandise for them, and the ladies' suspicions are confirmed: Laz intends to rip them off. Laz was bragging to one of his friends about how he was going to take all the money from the heist, and Olivia overheard the conversation. The two women decided to go through with the caper anyway, as Laz is the one who can crack a safe. Olivia & Lauren distracted the guards, and everything went according to the plan. Now that they know Laz is a liar, they decide they have to get rid of him. The convince him they want to celebrate their big score with a juicy threesome, and Laz is all too eager to participate. The women fuck him silly. But when Laz decides to get rough with Olivia, she redirects his aggression to Lauren who doesn't seem to mind taking it rough. He fucks her from behind, orders her around, and just generally treats the women like they're dumb fuck toys. But they don't mind because they know what he has coming to him. When Laz is getting close to cumming, Olivia proposes that they engage in some erotic breath restriction. It takes some convincing, but once the ladies are bouncing on his cock, he's eager to take a risk. The first few times the plastic bag stays on for only a few seconds, but as he approaches orgasm, they leave the bag on longer & longer, weakening him & preventing his from resisting. Finally they reveal that they knew his plan was to cut them out of the profits, and they're not going to allow him to do that. He must be eliminated. Olivia pulls the bag tight & holds on as she rides Laz & he cums hard inside her. Worn out from all the excitement & lack of oxygen, Laz cannot fight the women & the last thing he ever sees is two foxy redheads staring down & smiling.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 21 min 1 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 04:08 AM #27030
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley and the other girls on the volleyball team have seen you in the gym perving their asses. EVERYONE loves volleyball ass, but you make it obvious, hiding in the corners staring at all the hot y0ung girls! Ashley sees you sneak into the girls locker room so you can watch their tight fit asses as they change and take showers after practice so she follows you in to teach you a lesson. Ashley makes you worship her sweaty ass. She bends over and makes you put your face right in her crotch. You are going to smell her ass and lick it. Her ass is going to be all over your face. She makes you lye down and squats over your face with her dripping crotch and ass with smells and swConsume can't imaging. POV. Totally humiliating to have her punish you this way. You are learning your lesson for sure and she is giggling and laughing at how pathetic it all is.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 120 MiB
Download From AnzFile