Old 03-01-2019, 04:51 PM #2701
Модератор

Модератор

An entire hour of my Hottest compilation of my Big Beautiful tits to drink you and make you spend hopelessly as you fall deeper into your uncontrollable addiction to me . Surrender to my tits , and Stroke some prayers for me . How long can you last , Stroke and edge over and over till you are aching then stroke some more but you're not allowed to cum till I tell you . Good boy , Now open up your wallet and push those limits and feed your addiction , Cancel the rest of your plans for me today , You need me and my tits own you hard . There's no where you'd rather be then between my perfect double D tits
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 45 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 05:05 PM #2702
Модератор

Модератор

My sexy, small, hard nipples zap your brain cells and turn you into my fool little paypig as you stare at my big boobs. You always get so mindless and horny whenever I wear this microbikini. My perfect boobies... my sweet voice melting your brain...I make it impossible to resist... you need it now, my weak little puppet. You will stroke your cock and stare at my boobs until you become my dumb walking wallet!!
Models: GoddessJulie

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 05:11 PM #2703
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love satin and you are an addict for my perfect round tits. Come here and take a nice look, my tits are about to pop out of this. You would love if I wore satin blouses every day to work. You cant get enough. Look at these huge tits popping out. You are so addicted to me, look at my hard nipples poking out, you cant resist me as your boss and Mistress. I bet you would love if I just suffocated you with these huge tits of mine. Now go send a nice big tribute for these huge tits and smooth satin. Do as your told if you want more of me bitch. It turns me on thinking about all this money you are going to send. Thats it another fat tribute and you can cum all over these sexy satin tits! - Lucy
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 591 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 05:13 PM #2704
Модератор

Модератор

I had my camera rolling during the whole BallBusting interview, See here why he was so scared of ME - JASMINE MENDEZ & why we had to cut so many times
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 15 min 58 s
Size: 822 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 05:17 PM #2705
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your fantasy MILF, cougar, and tan trophy wife all rolled into one. Imagine being on vacation with me and seeing that I've packed a long slippery silken slip, such a dreamy blue-ish green it looks and feels like cool liquid silver melting to conform to my toned, tall, feminine body, dripping over my big firm breasts, teasing my sensitive nipples. And underneath her slip? TIGHT, butt-hugging, form-fitting shiny yellow bikini panties! It gets even better when you see the incredible bulge my thick hard clitty makes, tenting under my pretty gown, making those tight panties even tighter, bulging with her engorged pussy-stick. I LOVE wrapping the smooth, soft fabric around my sensitive shaft ... and stroking myself. Stroking the silky fabric up and down over my swollen she-cock. I finger my slit to play with her clear salty pre-cum ... and squirt my white hot jizz all over. I get so turned on that I scoop some of my cum up and suck it off my thumb with my glossy puffy lips!
Models: DeliaTS

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 05:18 PM #2706
Модератор

Модератор

Losers like you don't get to see Me get completely topless. Instead, you pay to be teased and tormented by My cleavage and underboob. Haha! Only real men get to see Me take My shirt off. You are such a loser!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 05:19 PM #2707
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to gooning. This is even better than the average edging session. You're going to reach a new state of pleasure unlike anything you've experienced but it's going to require some sacrifice. You must jerk, you must tease your cock, and you must intensely give in to your desires. Only for a little while though, Once, I say no more, you STOP. Not a single extra stroke. Once you've experienced this prolonged edging session, you will enter a trance. Mesmerized as your cock and mind intimately merge together to become one. This sounds like a love story but its not, lol. This is when you become freed from all social codes of conduct, all of life's responsibilities, and you solely act on impulse. Your reactions are now based on what your cock wants, not what you "should" or "shouldn't" do. The gooning state is one you will crave to repeat, and repeat, and repeat. But fair warning, it WILL get costly and you will look like a fool. Why do you think its called GOONING? Consists of: Gooning, edging, edging fetish, mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, pussy worship, body worship, implied nudity, gooning training, findom, financial domination, femdom, female domination, sensual domination, cock tease, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 28 min 47 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 05:26 PM #2708
Модератор

Модератор

This is one of my new favorite CEI clips! It's great for beginners and advanced cum lovers alike. Want to see how much messy, creamy fun you can have with just one fresh load? Then this clip is for you. This CEI session is intense. It's all about overwhelming your senses, enjoying, savoring, and playing with every single drop of your load. We'll start out by plugging up your ass with the biggest butt plug you can take. Having your ass stuffed and stretched tight will make the whole experience even more intense. You'll be edging several times before I have you cum for me -- we have to make sure that you have a nice, big load to enjoy -- but the real fun will begin after you orgasm. Nearly half of this video is dedicated to my creative, detailed cum play and cum eating instructions. It's going to get messy. You'll gargle and drool cum for me. You'll tease your tastebuds by taking that jizz into your mouth and spitting it back out. You'll have cum all over your face and body, and even more coating your tongue and filling your stomach, by the time we're finished. You hadn't realized just how much you love your own cream, how absolutely addicted you are to that sticky mess, until I've shown you how to truly enjoy it.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 24 min 2 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 05:28 PM #2709
Модератор

Модератор

This addiction isn't a hit and quick kind of thing. Once you get a dose of my perfect tits you need another taste. You've accepted the fate of being a life long wanker to my cleavage. You can't stop thinking about them and whenever you get horny you always come crawling back to worship these boobs on repeat. Their you're favorite substance with no ability to quit. The relapse is constant and the withdrawals are tort urous. This is a life long tit addiction. You're not going anywhere, ever. Consists of: tit worship, big tits, boob worship, big boobs, bouncing boobs, cleavage, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, tease goddess, mind fuck, sub training, slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, cock tease, sensual domination, body worship, sensual goddess, female supremacy,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 372 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 05:30 PM #2710
Модератор

Модератор

~ Custom Clip ~ INCLUDES: t**** - SILK/SATIN - HANDJOB - CUM EATING INSTRUCTION - PANTY FETISH - Blackmail (Fantasy) FANTASY - coerced CROSSDRESSING - HUMILIATION - SISTERS - OLDER MEN/YOUNGER WOMEN - MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CONFRONTATION You catch your brother in your room looking through your panties. As punishment you coerce him to wear a satin nighty. You also wear a satin nighty and you tease him about how much of a pervert he is. You see that his dick is getting hard so you grab it and tease him. Telling him that he is now your slave and how much he must like the humiliation because he's so hard. Then you start rubbing his dick through the night and keep doing it until he comes.......Mandy Flores You Might also enjoy.....
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile