Old 05-28-2019, 03:47 AM #27141
Модератор

Модератор

Look at that tiny little thing. You're going to stroke it for me. Do you only do it with two little fingers? I know you do, you little dicked man. It's just so tiny, that thing would never be allowed by me, I only like big dick. At least I'm nice and letting you jerk that itty bitty weenie to me. Go ahead and jerk that dick-lit.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 164 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 03:47 AM #27142
Модератор

Модератор

I keep catching you spying on me and staring at my sexy legs and feet. What is wrong with you, pervert? So I demand that you come close to me and take out your cock. You love my legs and feet so much.. well now you're going to jerk it for me. I wonder how I will punish you for being such a pervert!
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 6 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 04:01 AM #27143
Модератор

Модератор

fuck me on her side of the bed, i want her to smell my orgasms on her pillow. You dont even fuck her anymore you save your cum for me and me only.....
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 602 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 04:05 AM #27144
Модератор

Модератор

Dressed in a super sexy, shiny red pvc dress, fishnet tights and thigh high platform boots, I tell you exactly what I want you to do and what your reward will be. Can you oblige to my countdown? You better had.
Models: Twisted British

Duration: 5 min 4 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 112 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 04:06 AM #27145
Модератор

Модератор

Armani walks in to talk to her boss about his behavior. She tells him that his male Calvinistic ways has to stop. She tells him that the way he treats the female workers is wrong constantly talking about their looks and telling what to wear. She tells him how would he like it if she made fun of his looks and made him wear skimpy outfits to please her? She tells him he is acting like a douche that has not grown up yet. She says that she is not going to HR because that does nothing so she taking matters into her own hands. She tells him that she going teach him a lesson and that she will use magic to make his outer-self look like his inner-self. She waves her hands and turns him in to a collage boy of twenty years old. She tells him that he looks great for a collage boy and sees why the ladies loved him in college. He ask her who she is and why he in a suit in an office. She tells him that she guesses the spell doesn't just regress his body, but also his mind. She tells him that she is his boss and if he wants to intern here he needs to do what she says. She tells him to stand for her and let her get a good look at him. She has him take off his shirt so she can see the goods.. She notices that he is getting nervous around her and asked if older woman intimidate him. She asked him if he likes be seen only as a object of affection. She tells him that is abs look great but his but is a little flat for her. She ask if older woman make him feel inadequate because they are smarter than the bimbos in college. She puts her hand do his pants and tells him he has a nice cock. She tells that this cock is now hers, she sees that he is feeling uncomfortable. She ask what is wrong that she thought all guys like being told they have a big cock?. She tells him that it feel demeaning only to be seen as a sex object. She ask why he feels this way towards woman. He tells her in high school he was shorter than most of the girls in his class and they treated badly because of it. He tells her that the girls in high school said he was not a man because of his small size. She says well then we must do something about that. She waves her hands again and he regresses to a young high school student. She starts to laugh at him at this age and make fun of his now shorter size. Armani keeps working her magic making him younger and younger and teases him along the way. Showing him her big boobs. Making him feel on them.Having him try to please her with the little package that he has...before you know it the boss becomes a baby in her arms for her to care for and mold into the perfect little man. **Age Regression / Older Woman Younger Man / Men Following Orders / Big Tits / Naked Nude / Nipple Play / Milf / Mommas Boy / Boss / POV / Role Play SPH
Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 19 min 9 s
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 04:08 AM #27146
Модератор

Модератор

A sensual vid for the foot fetish newbie or really anyone that loves looking at my feet. I share some secrets why foot fetish is HOT and why you should just give into it. My feet turn you on so much! Nothing will hold you back from exploring your foot fetish after this vid
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 5 min 54 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 04:18 AM #27147
Модератор

Модератор

An incredibly sexy and hardcore video where my pussy gets pounded by my largest AND smallest dildo. I alternate between the two, sucking clean whichever is not fucking my pussy at the time. I smoke the whole time, with lots of double blowjob shots and tight pussy closeups! May be too hot for you to handle, proceed with caution
Models: audreysimone

Duration: 20 min 29 s
Size: 977 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 04:22 AM #27148
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Mika Look at how far you've progressed, I'm really quite impressed, who knew that you would come so far. I think that you're more gay than you'd like to admit, I think you like cocks more than pussy. Just look at these huge cocks on your screen, this is all you've been staring at since this video began. You're obsessed with cocks, aren't you? Even your own dick. You're obsessed with how small it is and how it doesn't compare with the size of these alpha cocks. You spend all of your time thinking about cocks, whether it's yours or another man's. I'd say that's pretty gay. So you might as well admit it, you are gay. I mean why else would you even be watching this clip? There are so many other options out there but you keep coming back to these coerced bi clips. You can't keep telling yourself that you're just curious or that it's just a fantasy that you jerk off to. Look how hard you are. And let me tell you, straight guys do not get hard watching huge cocks on their screen. So you see this isn't just a fantasy, this is your reality. You are a faggot. I know you're jerking off right now to these huge cocks. You wish so badly that you were sucking on them. But just like women don't want you anywhere near them, these alpha men wouldn't want you any where near their cocks. LOL! That's why you're alone jerking off to them on your computer screen. Now stroke to their superiority as compared to you. And you can stroke to me too if you want because I'm superior to you too, aren't I? You really are a faggot, a faggot that no one wants. But don't stop, keep worshiping these cocks. They're so big that you can't take your eyes off of them. You can't stop jerking to them, can you faggot? I'm going to make you cum to them, just to prove to you that you really are gay. Straight men don't cum to cocks, only little faggots like you do. This isn't a fantasy, you really are gay.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 7 min 44 s
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 04:25 AM #27149
Модератор

Модератор

Come check out my sexy red dress as i slowly strip out of it and make myself cum for you
Models: DaisyD_

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 623 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 04:27 AM #27150
Модератор

Модератор

Fans of my 'Mattress Cuckold' films will especially love this vid filmed from the point of view of lying beneath me as I enjoy my lovers big cock. (GIANTESS fans could enjoy this angle too.) Light/medium humiliation & degradation. Lots of hot GRAPHIC sex stuff including: pussy licking, cock sucking, fucking & a messy facial for YOU (cum shot on YOUR face!).
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 14 min 57 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile