Old 05-28-2019, 06:25 AM #27171
Модератор

Модератор

Angela walks in the bathroom looking at herself in the mirror. She sees how lean and muscular she is and is instantly turned on by herself. She can feel her cock getting bigger so she starts to stroke it as she flexes and watches her muscles in the mirror. She strokes and flexes until she has to grab both hands to stroke her cock. She strokes it until she explodes all over her hard pecs and abs with an explosive orgasmic milky cum shot. #STRAP-ON #MASTURBATION #FLEXING #ORGASM #CUM #FLEXING #BICEPS #MUSCLE CONTROL #ROLE PLAY #TABOO #POWERFUL WOMEN #BOOB BOUNCING #MUSCLE TALK #VEINS #MUSCULAR WOMEN
Models: Angela Salvagno

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 236 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 06:27 AM #27172
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 628 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 06:29 AM #27173
Модератор

Модератор

It's simple: we're hot you're not. While you have your hand to keep you warm at night, we get to touch every inch of each other. Our soft skin pressed together. Jerk it and explode to what you will never have.
Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Size: 1.56 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 06:32 AM #27174
Модератор

Модератор

A compilation of My 3 latest POV ruined orgasm clips! This collection works out $5 less than buying separately. 1. Ruin With Me... Back again for My favourite form of torment. today I want you to stroke-a-long with Me! I am going to show you some very specific instructions using My strap on, and I want you to follow them EXACTLY. I am going to tell you exactly where and how I want you to play with yourself. I am going to edge you over and over again. I want you frustrated and suffering for Me like the little bitch you are. Tease yourself slowly, now harder and faster as I count you down to each edging. The grand finale? Of course, a ruined orgasm! I want you to watch as each little droplet of cum dribbles out of your dick, totally mind fucked by the fact you can't feel any pleasure from it. Right at that crucial moment you are going to abandon that cock, and it's going to bring Me so much pleasure to see your pathetic ruining trickle out of you. 2. Edge and Ruin for Me Another tutorial for My little ruining addicts! Today I am going to talk you through 3 edgings and an abandoned ruining. I bet your cock is already standing to attention just looking at Me, dressed in a strappy bra, pasties and beautiful mesh gloves. I want you to imagine it is My hand that is edging and ruining you. I want you to follow exactly what I am doing as I watch. I want you to learn some cock control, edging and finally ruining on My countdowns, just like a good little ruined bitch should. 3. Abandon With Me... Don't you just love to follow My jerk off instructions like the mindless little stroking addict you are? I am going to give you very specific guidance, and I want you stroking-a-long like the little bitch you are. Watch exactly how I use My hands on My own strap on cock and make sure you keep up with Me. I want your balls aching to empty, that will make your ruining all the more satisfying for Me! Spit in your hand and edge that dick, 3 times in a row on My count. I want you as frustrated as possible before you abandon that cock, and I want you completely mind fucked as you watch your pathetic ruining trickle out. This clip was a custom request, and is also available in 'Mobile' resolution.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 35 min 28 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 06:33 AM #27175
Модератор

Модератор

Brittany Lynn is ready to get her way with a guy and she throws him on the bed to get what she is after. She is wearing a cute jean skirt and blue fullback panties and once the two are on the bed they wrestle around a bit. However, she quickly gets the best of him, pinning him down. The more he struggles the more tired he gets. She pulls his pants down and sees that as she thought he has a raging hard on. She keeps him pinned down, but he shows little resistance at this point. She then takes his cock and puts it in between her legs for a cockscissor scissorhold. She is famous for these and lets him know that a very messy coerced male orgasm is on the way. She squeezes her muscular thighs and pantied tight ass over and over again, making his cock pulse as she does. Her blue panties look fantastic as she leaves them on and after only a couple minutes, and a couple different angles, he can resist no longer and shoots a fountain of cum all over her legs. He calls her bitch and asks if she is now happy and she responds by laughing at him as she shows off the cumshot she just extracted. She told him she was going to get that coerced male orgasm using the cockscissors and once again she proves no cock can resist. She teases him just a bit more and even pulls her panties down to give him a victory moon. She then laughs some more and walks off feeling the victor of the whole situation and leaving him behind without another thought. Included in this clip: Scissorhold, Coerced Male Orgasm, Cockscissor, Squeezing Cock, Thigh Fucking, Cumshot, Panty Fetish, Jeans Skirt, Mixed Wrestling, Tight Asses, Blondes, Brittany Lynn
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 06:34 AM #27176
Модератор

Модератор

By now you should know how much I love keeping My boys on edge for Me. This time I want you to edge to the perky round perfection that is My ass. I'll even give you an option to cum at the end, with a few strings attached of course. My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 17 min 37 s
Size: 1.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 06:34 AM #27177
Модератор

Модератор

Here you are again in front of a glowing screen with your cock in your hand! LOL! Stroke it while I tell you what that makes you! Goddess Halrey Categories: JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Orgasm Control, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Cum Countdown.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 06:36 AM #27178
Модератор

Модератор

We decide to unwind from our day with a foot worship and jerk off session. This shows many angles of worship, close ups and a large cum shot on my soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 32 s
Size: 852 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 06:38 AM #27179
Модератор

Модератор

Well, it's that time of month again. Time to milk my cock that's attached to my little fishnetted high heeled boi-slut. Look at how hard it gets when I slap it hard and dig my sharp nails into that tender skin. It's been waiting so long and it's been such a good boi I suppose it deserved a release, but on my terms. This time I thought it would be fun to ruin its orgasm and just let it dribble out on the floor at its feet. I was right, it was fun... for me anyway. Until next month my little horny pet. Now lick your mess off the floor!
Models: Mistress Nikita

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 06:41 AM #27180
Модератор

Модератор

I never intended on being a homewrecker. I just make these hot clips, and well, you just can't get enough. In fact, you can't even make it through a day without sneaking away from wifey and jerking to me. It's ok. It's perfectly natural to crave a hot, young, fuckable, woman who tends to her appearance. I'm sure by now wifey has let herself go. She no longer has reason to impress you, you already have her. Men always want what they can't have. That's why it's a good thing you have me and your wallet here.
Models: Miss Jade

Duration: 6 min 34 s
Size: 180 MiB
Download From AnzFile