Old 03-13-2024, 11:04 AM #2741
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Cheating Girlfriend Danica Danali Seeks BBC Danica Danali_s boyfriend is out of town. She needs a lamp repaired so she calls Jonni Mamba to come fix it. As long as Jonni_s there, he can also fuck Danica and squirt cum on her tits, free of charge. He likes those giant jugs and Danica_s a woman who appreciates a good dick-down. No job is too small or tits too big is Jonni_s business philosophy. If any of Danica_s lady-friends with out-of-town boyfriends or husbands have broken appliances, he_s available. Danica started as an amateur model in June of 2010. XL Girls was her first pro shoot in December of that year. It just seemed like a natural progression. I started modeling in lingerie and it slowly progressed from there. And I enjoy it. I like everything about it. I like the experience. I like the people. I really like the results. Danica once worked at a strip club for a short time. I started off as a waitress and then I tried dancing. But I can_t dance for anything, so I went back to waitressing. The girls would ask me if they_re real and I tell them yes. And then they_d ask me if they can touch them, so they_d feel me all on the top of my boobs and push down to see if I have implants. They would ask me a lot there. Oh, and at the lingerie store I shop at I get that a lot. The ladies who work there ask me all the time. I only worked there for three weeks. But for the two nights I danced I think I brought home $500 each night. There were so many crazy things going on. There was one guy who would come every Thursday and the girls would flock to his VIP table. I had no idea but they were all getting him off under the table. There was a guy who, even though I was only waitressing, he would always ask me for a lap dance, and he would come in two or three times a week. I was allowed to do that, so I would for him.
Model:
Danica Danali and Jonni Mamba
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : DanicaDanali_35397_1080p.mp4
File Size : 780.5 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:32

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4030909553877f
Old 03-13-2024, 11:11 AM #2742
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Isa Gomez: Worship My Big Tits Isa Gomez is a sensation at XL Girls. Her name is Spanish for huge boobs. When there_s a gorgeous, fleshy girl who looks like this and wants to get into photo shooting, we_ll bust the bank and send our camera team to meet her. The nation this time is Colombia. In this video, some of it shot in slow motion to capture those great, big tits in action, sexy Isa wears a tight red dress that she slips off to show off her succulence. She does everything with her heavy, full boobs and finger-bangs her juicy pussy forcefully, her breasts swinging wildly. Isa said she only works out in a gym occasionally and doesn_t play sports. Masturbating this vigorously every day is plenty of exercise. In her free time, Isa enjoys shopping and spending time with her family. Her future plans have traveling to other countries at the top of her list.
Model:
Isa Gomez
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : IsaGomez_35140_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 571.08 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:20:20

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403091919481a4
Old 03-13-2024, 11:28 AM #2743
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
Cream Pie Delivery For Jasmine Jones Tony does not often drink scotch. But when he does, he likes it served by good-looking women with huge tits that he can screw right then and there. Perfectly understandable. You see, at this private club, guys and gals can bang each other without any hassles. After Tony gets his drink from Jasmine Jones, he throws a pitch at her and she catches it. Pulling out one big boob from her dress, Jasmine brings it to his face for him to suck on. Now look carefully at Jasmine_s right nipple before and after he sucks it. It hardens and noticeably elongates immediately after he sucks it. When she takes out her left breast, that nipple is also long and hard. If you saw Jasmine_s slo-mo breast bouncing video, the super-sensitivity of her nipples is talked about and seen in close-ups. While Tony is enjoying a mouthful of big boobs, Jasmine is unbuttoning his shirt. When she gets to his trousers, his horn is already hard and ready for Jasmine_s wet lips. Jasmine kneels as he sits and licks the tip, then opens her mouth wide in an impressive show of deep throat cock swallowing. Jasmine Jones has award-winning blow job skills. Tony undresses Jasmine to her stockings and heels and lays her out on the couch. It_s time to fuck. Spreading Jasmine_s legs wide, he finger-bangs her shaved, wet pussy and then finger-bangs her brown-eye. First he will fuck Jasmine_s hot, tight cunt, then switch over to fill her asshole with the stiff man-bone she dearly loves. (Please note: Our videos and photo sets are shot separately. In the video, Jasmine_s creampie is in her pussy in the still set, the creampie is anal.)
Model:
Jasmine Jones and Tony D_Sergio
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : JasmineJones_29985_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 818.99 MB
Duration : 00:29:15

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40309150852f38
Old 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM #2744
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Sexy &amp Cute Isa Gomez Our team traveled to Colombia to meet webcam model Isa Gomez, sexy, hot and bra-busting. She has a seductive look in her eyes. Isa began developing at 14 and had the largest, most bountiful boobs of all the girls in her neighborhood. Finding bras in the right size as she grew up and her breasts got bigger and bigger has always been difficult for her. I buy regular bras off the rack, said Isa who can lick and suck her own nipples. I don_t require special ones but they are hard to find in my size. I need to have a lot of support because they are so heavy, as you can see. No one who sees Isa out and about would guess that she_s on webcam chatting with guys, bouncing her big tetas and finger-banging her pussy. But when they see her wearing a tight T-shirt during a shopping trip, they know she_s special. I really dress conservatively, not to show off my boobs, Isa said. Her videos have English captions. I can say that this is the best experience I_ve had in my whole life. Everything is so delicious. I love being here.
Model:
Isa Gomez
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : IsaGomez_35138_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 567.98 MB
Duration : 00:20:12

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40310003227e84
Old 03-13-2024, 12:22 PM #2745
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Hot For Gold It takes around ten seconds for Thomas to toss his magazine aside after Patricia Gold comes onto him, rubbing her huge tits through her tight top. Once he gets a look at her body, a crowbar couldn_t separate them. He begins feasting on Patricia_s thick nipples and surrounding breast-flesh. Patricia anxiously unzips his fly and takes his boner in hand. Her mouth magic takes effect. She rubs her tits while she_s sucking him off. Thomas takes her by the back of the neck and pulls her head in closer as she blows him faster and harder. This gal has some mouth. She could suck the cream out of an eclair in five seconds. Patricia smothers his cock within her deep cleavage, cupping her big boobs in her hands. Thomas fucks her tits hard. He leans back on the couch so Patricia can use her tits as cock-buffing massagers. Her pussy is hot and ready to be cooled off with his rock-hard hose. Patricia gets on her side so Thomas can shove his big dick into her and fuck her hard and deep, just the way she likes it.
Model:
Patricia Gold and Thomas Lee
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : PatriciaGold_29782_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 662.77 MB
Duration : 00:23:40

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40309200449bc0
Old 03-13-2024, 12:29 PM #2746
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Mirror, Mirror On The Wall Cherry Brady. Now here is a woman who truly understands the mind of the tit-man. A lusty, busty redhead with huge 36G naturals, an equally sexy butt and an overall mouthwatering bod. An intelligent, aware woman who loves tits and protests breast reductions. A woman who subscribed to Voluptuous magazine years before she sent in her pictures to our office and became the famous covergirl of the February 2003 issue, almost spilling out of her cherry bikini. A man_s woman. I am still a 36G, Cherry told the editors. Sometimes I wear a 38G-cup bra. But if it were up to me, I would go topless everywhere. I wear a bra so that I don_t offend anyone. Cherry tells us about her plans for the next 20 minutes. That includes one of the things that everyone loves to see Miss Brady do and that she loves to do all the time at home: try on and take off sexy, tight swimsuits, lingerie and other outfits that produce erections as well as give Cherry erect nipples from the sheer pleasure of wearing them. There is a full-length triple mirror that reflects some truly bodacious angles as Cherry models her clothes and plays with her succulent danglers and cherry-sweet cunt.
Model:
Cherry Brady
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : CherryBrady_26280_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 572.32 MB
Duration : 00:20:31

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40309142233ddf
Old 03-13-2024, 12:57 PM #2747
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Sofia Santana Bikini-Busting Brunette Sofia Santana was, and is, the bustiest girl in her neighborhood. No one she knows has boobs that come close to hers. She loves to bicycle, read, go hiking and spend time with her family. Sofia wore her pink bikini at poolside. Once she took it off, she played with her huge tits, oiled her naked body and fingered her pussy. Sofia has a bright smile and cheerful personality. Sofia was a lot of fun to shoot, our photographer said. It was not work for her or for us. She enjoyed being in the moment and was engaged. She has a beautiful body and face and this very powerful sex appeal. I can_t praise her enough.
Model:
Sofia Santana
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SofiaSantana_35618_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 687.52 MB
Duration : 00:24:27

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40308134024197
Old 03-13-2024, 01:34 PM #2748
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Description:
Africa Sexxx: Huge Tits &amp Anal Entering the room, smiling Africa Sexxx tells us what she_s going to do to Johnny Goodluck who really does have good luck, at least with some of the incredibly built hotties at XL Girls. Giggling, Africa says in her sultry voice that she_s going to bury his face between her huge tits. She also reveals she has a real treat for him and that is to offer her ass to him for fucking. That will come later. If you_ve seen Africa_s SCORELAND scenes, you_ll recall that she was fucked in her ass by big dicks in the movies Sweater Stretchers and Cocoa Nut Busters when she was in slim and stacked shape. Getting naked, Africa covers his face with her massive boobs. The sheer size of Africa_s tit-growth since her debut at SCORELAND in 2001 is unbelievable. She rubs her amazing tits all over his chest and junk, a boob massage few men could hope to ever get. With her breasts flanking his cock, Africa gives Goodluck_s cock the lavish treatment, sucking and jacking it hard for a long time and playing with his nuts, moaning, purring and making slurping sounds. Goodluck lies back so Africa can get on top in a reverse cowgirl position, stick his dick in her pussy and fuck him. Africa sucks and breast massages his cock some more, glancing at the camera with sexy eyes. Telling Goodluck that she wants him to fuck her in the ass, she positions her body ass up, face down, and off they go.
Model:
Africa Sexxx and Johnny Goodluck
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AfricaSexxx_35199_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1809.64 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:30:59

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40309104359df6
Old 03-13-2024, 01:45 PM #2749
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
That Young Black Magic Our Delilah is well-named. Watch as she drains the man-sap from her cock provider as the original Delilah drained the energy from Samson. Some things never change, and we_re glad to see big-boobed babe Delilah Black tap the sap. I love having vaginal sex in doggie position right after having an orgasm from clit stimulation. The orgasms are mind-blowing, says Delilah. I am a sexually assertive girl. Sometimes aggressive. I often start sex but I like to know how much I am wanted, too. The look in a man_s eyes when he is turned on is sexy. Why? Oh, why, Delilah? The dilated pupils and hooded eyelids just do it for me. I am also pan-sexual and I have a beautiful girlfriend. Delilah normally blows out a 40F-cup bra but this time, she_s got on a mesh outfit she_s almost not wearing. It comes off quickly because her cock-man can_t wait to get his hands and mouth on those big, fat tits. As for Delilah, she_s hungry for the taste of hard cock. Her mouth opens wide so she can fill it with his wood until it pokes the back of throat.
Model:
Delilah Black and Juan Largo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : DelilahBlack_27806_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 636.6 MB
Duration : 00:22:45

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40308133040bb4
Old 03-13-2024, 01:46 PM #2750
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Busty Shoplifter Busted With the economy so dicey, it_s a mystery and a shame that more guys are not applying to be lingerie store security agents. The benefits are fucking fantastic and you get to watch girls undress and try on clothes through a two-way mirror. The store even supplies the tissues. Let us illustrate with this dramatization from the XL Girls files. The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, with the exception of Lila Lovely who threatened to sit on our faces if we didn_t spell her name correctly. That actually sounded pretty good to us. Peter counts the number of bras Lila is bringing into the changing room. As soon as she enters, he moves to watch her activities. She looks suspicious and, to confirm his belief, he moves in to see what her big tits and big ass look like. He watches Lila checking herself out in the mirror as she tries on a bra, then he sees her stuff all the bras into her bag. Bursting in on Lila, Peter confronts her. But Lila is experienced in these situations and uses her big bust to stop his bust in mid-bust before he calls the police. She does this by swallowing his fuck-tool to the root, getting every inch down the hatch. Holding her head, Peter throat-fucks Lila and makes her bend over. His cock wet from her mouth juices, Peter drives his shaft into her shoplifting pussy. Will this horny training session teach this bad girl never to shoplift again? Peter hopes not. There_s plenty more bras to steal on her next visit so he can catch her again.
Model:
Lila Lovely and Peter Green
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LilaLovely_31894_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 449.38 MB
Duration : 00:16:05

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403081943261f9