Old 06-05-2019, 08:30 PM #2761
Модератор

Модератор

Here you can see 3 dirty scat games with my female slave ! In fact:
1. Brown thunderstorm! Young slave girl farts diarrhea a slave in the mouth and face!:
Here I have my teen slavegirl, KV-Babe, put a big butt plug in the ass. Because she had abdominal pressure and her stomach rumbled extremely. She had a real alarm in the gut and her diarrhea, not just like that, shot out of her ass, I stuffed her butt plug into her teen asshole. Then a slave had to lay down with his face and mouth under her ass and then pull the butt plug out of her asshole. With high pressure, her teen shit, her liquid shit, came out of her asshole and shot straight into the mouth and face of the slave. My Young-Girl slave, had the face and the mouth, of the maleslave, totally brown, farted! The slave had to lick then the teen asshole clean!
2. My Young maid, KV-Babe, had to shit in a bowl and make a slave meal!:
When my young maid, KV-Babe, had to shit, I led her naked and with a leash on all fours to a bowl. Into this, my little caviar princess had to shit and make a slave meal for one of my toilet slaves. My little maid then squatted with her sweet ass and asshole over the bowl and shit a huge portion, delicious shit, in the bowl. The bowl was then full to the top with their delicious shit. Well that will definitely taste good to the toilet slave and he will not be hungry after that, even for a longer time, with the portion! Well, you also want to taste their delicious shit!?!
3. Young girl, with a dildo, fucked the shit out of the ass!:
I met again with my sweet teen girlfriend, KV-Babe. Since we are both always horny, on kinky stuff and we are Bi, we have, with a double dildo, each other, our hot pussies stuffed. Then I wanted to cut the cuties, her horny and tight asshole, since she also had pressure in the intestine. So she squatted, in doggy style, and I stuffed her, the dildo in the ass. Then I have her horny asshole, fucked hard, with the dildo, until her divine shit, shot out of her asshole!
Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:30 PM #2762
Модератор

Модератор

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
Old 06-05-2019, 08:31 PM #2763
Модератор

Модератор

Super long combination video of Parts 1, 2, AND 3 of the Dirty Diaper Girl series!
26 min. of this happy dirty nasty diaper girl having fun and being nasty!
Part 1 I am a happy diaper baby! I love to play in my diaper because I am a dirty nasty girl! I think that it is so fucked up and wrong to dress like a cute little girl and put on a diaper to shit it! It turns me on to be that fucked up!
This is the first part of a three part series.
Watch me put on my nice clean diaper while I talk about how nasty and perverted I am! I love being dirty! I roll around in my clean diaper and look cute! I suck on my pacifier and I get to be the cute dirty baby that I love to be!
Then the need to poo in my diaper is too much! I push and push out a nice big load! It takes a while and turns me on so much!
I get so happy when I have a diaper full of piss and shit! I roll around and giggle and laugh and smile so happily! Then I remember that you probably want to see my poopy diaper! Do you want to see? Take a look! It's nice and full of delicious smelly shit!
Part 2 After taking a massive dump in my pretty little diaper I take my diaper off and play with my smelly poop! Time to play dirty messy games with my poo poos! I dip my pacifier in it and then clean it off! MMM! Dirty pacifier tastes so good! I play with my doll in my poop! My little baby doll likes to play in my poop as much as I do!
My butt it very dirty! I wish you were here to wipe it up with my soft baby wipes! I slowly clean my ass, wiping all the shit and piss off of it! There wipe is stained with my shit! So I stuff it in my mouth! MMM! yummy happy baby shit girl!
Watch this fun, happy, nasty video with lots of perverted age play fun and fucked up shit play!
Part 3 I made a big shitty mess in my fluffy diaper earlier! I am tired of playing in a diaper so I put on my pretty pink plastic diaper and fill it with my smelly poo poos! I love my plastic diapers because you can see through them! Doesn't my shit look so goo trapped in my diaper?
I fill it with my pungent piss! Now my shit can slide and slosh around in my ass! It bumps against my aroused pussy and clit! Mmm! It feels amazing! I roll around in the messy diaper!
I can smell the piss soaked shit stinking up the place! I want it all over me! I bring out my bath brush and dip it in my nasty messy diaper! I start to 'clean' myself with my shit covered bath brush! I smear my shit all over my happy baby body!
I'm so turned on! I know I need to cum! Want to watch the nasty fucked up way I make myself cum for you?
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 25 min 34 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:32 PM #2764
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me being naked only wear my black smelly and dirty socks on. Tease you with touching and smelling my pussy and tell you how amazing smells have it. I fell in love with ? After then you get close ups view to my beautiful pussy. I take my glass butt toy and excite it with it. Insert in and pull it out. Then I keep doing it in doggy as well and you can admire and worship my butt hole and pussy up close to camera. Glass toy get shitty then I release shit out whats greenish stinky. During pooping pee a lot, you could hear when pee hit the floor. Lovely stinky poo. I pucker my dirty asshole for you, spread a bit. At the end show off the greenish poo on the floor. ? Sexy doggy style poo video. Have fun!”
Video filmed in 4K
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 880 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:32 PM #2765
Модератор

Модератор

Its time to brush my teeth. Oh no! I ran out of tooth paste! Luckily, I know where to get some more!
I take my tooth brush and I shove it up my ass! Ive got a nice big load of poop up my ass that I can use as tooth paste! I pull my ass cheeks apart and I push out a huge load right on top of my tooth brush! Its the perfect consistency for smearing! It looks just like brown tooth paste! Perfect for brushing my teeth with!
I get my tooth brush coated with poop and I thoroughly brush my teeth! I get them all covered and cleaned” with my delicious brown paste! It isnt long before I start gagging! I just giggle and keep on brushing. I make sure to get my tongue too! I notice that I am starting to make a mess! I have drool and shit running down my face and my tits and belly! Ive got my teeth cleaned, now its time to get the rest of my body cleaned!
I pull out a cute little bath puff and smear it in my fresh, warm poop! This will get my body cleaned! I rub my body with the poo puff! Its like lathering my body in soap, except Im using poop! Feeling my shit all over my body and tasting my poop after brushing my teeth is getting me so turned on! I take the shitty puff and rub my pussy with it! I even use my poo tooth brush on my clit!
Check out my happy orgasm and all my nasty fun!

Duration: 11 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 680 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:32 PM #2766
Модератор

Модератор

Look at this big beautiful pile of shit I just pooped out! Oh it looks so delicious! I am starving and desperate to taste it!
Watch me pick up the entire pile of poo and sniff it! MMM! I want to eat it so bad! I can't stop myself! I pop the entire pile of poop right into my mouth! I chew and chew and get so much shit in my teeth and all over my mouth! Oh it's so delicious! It turns me on so much knowing I have a huge pile of poop in my mouth!
I let most of the shit fall out of my mouth or drip down my face. I've got a medium size turd in my mouth. I chew it and taste it and then.. I SWALLOW it! My pussy starts gushing! It makes me so happy to swallow my shit!
I smear some on my face and then I start to masturbate! I am going to cum while sniffing my poo and tasting the shit that went down my throat! I cum so hard with all the shit on my face and in my mouth! Oh what a happy, dirty scat girl I am!

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:32 PM #2767
Модератор

Модератор

3 days between my legs while I do my things on the toilet.This clip is without sound, but its very juicy and has a good angles to my sh!t and pee.
Models: PaulieMaxx

Duration: 5 min 51 s
Size: 409 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:33 PM #2768
Модератор

Модератор

Ive got a nasty, sexy Halloween video for you!
Watch as I piss and shit into my pumpkin and then smear the pumpkin guts, piss, and poop all over my voluptuous body! It feels so good to feel that slimy shit and pumpkin all over my big, giant tits! I rub poop around my nipples and giant areolas!
I get really dirty and pop some poop and pumpkin guts in my mouth! Mmm! It tastes pretty good! And it also turns me on so much! I gather up a big wad of pumpkin and start rubbing it all over my pussy and clit! I can feel the seeds getting into my public hair! But my slimy fingers on my most sensitive area feels so amazing!
I hope you enjoy this fun Halloween video!

Duration: 11 min 6 s
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:33 PM #2769
Модератор

Модератор

The lower breed is starting to learn his lesson. Mistress Mystique uses him continuously as Her toilet. Ordered him to eat it all and beg for more. With his useless cock locked away, really what other use is there for him but, to open his mouth to the Black Goddess ass!
Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 556 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:34 PM #2770
Модератор

Модератор

Sharts Sharts Sharts Sharts Sharts Sharts! I was extremely bloated so I started doing some ab workouts. The air in my tummy came out in big blasts and then I make a big load in my pants. I dont let it stop me though I keep doing my stretches lol
Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 6 min 21 s
Size: 326 MiB
Download From AnzFile