Old 06-05-2019, 09:01 PM #2811
Модератор

Модератор

Im visiting my sister Babushka after having not seen her for TWO YEARS!!! We make up for lost time by farting it up in hot sweaty Texas. I am not sure if this is the only video clip that I will be able to make of us before my trip is over on June 13, as I forgot my camera battery charger back home in France! booo! Watch us rip all kinds of farts, big ones, small ones, squeakers, bassy thumpers hehe. You get to even see my sister in a sexxxy shower cap LOL. Farting a little on the too :OP Babushka says ‘hello and that it is nice to be back for a little bit farting for you guys! Hugs!
Models: peteuse

Duration: 5 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 268 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:01 PM #2812
Модератор

Модератор

Farting in my tight black latex pants again, so sexy! Several different fart scenes included, all brand new! 100 percent real farting!
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 4 min 17 s
Size: 294 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:02 PM #2813
Модератор

Модератор

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
This was a fun video to make, and a bit unique as its less performance and more about my own personal pleasure and more scat discovery
Old 06-05-2019, 09:03 PM #2814
Модератор

Модератор

URGENT Load from Hell-Almost Shit My Pants
I had to let go so desperately I was groundhoggin the entire way to the bathroom holding my other hand to my ass just to make sure if anything escaped it didnt hit the floor before i got all the way to the bathroom. This was the biggest load Ive dropped in I cant remember how long!!! It felt so good to releive myself of that enormous turd!
This was the shit I expected the other day when I was grunting and groaning in the birthing position!!! My video called HUGE PULSING PROLAPSE Full Rosebud” is over 5 minutes long!! I poo little hard turds even though its felt like I had to go soooo badly! I am laying in the birthing position and pushing and pushing and have a HUGE PULSING PROLAPSED beautiful rosebud!
I hadnt been feeling well and hadnt been eating much but I felt like I needed to take the biggest poop!! My belly felt really full so I got in the birthing position and push and push and my entire rosebud shows herself and pulses in and out for you.
Its so amazing! I even finger my own butthole trying to stimulate more poop to come out.
THIS video Is the next day though that all the poop finally came out. And boy was it rushing out! This poop really snuck up on me and
I almost pooped my pants on the way in the door! Its a nice big huge load! And oh did it feel so good to release!
ENJOY EVERYONE!
From your favorite redhead!
Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 2 min 9 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:04 PM #2815
Модератор

Модератор

I was out running errands and had to shit SO BAD! I finally make it home but have to move really slowly up the stairs to my flat in order to not shake the big brown turtle head out! It was almost coming out as I was going up the stairs! I struggle up the stairs, finally into my flat and get into the bathroom.but I don't make it onto the toilet before all the big brown chocolate load comes out into my tight white pants.
Watch me struggle in desperation, and see the big bulge grow in my pants! HOT! Then I take off my pants with the heavy load in them and show you the smooshed poop inside!
Models: peteuse

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 146 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:04 PM #2816
Модератор

Модератор

Hot mistress shit in the slave mouth. She used his tongue like toilet paper, laughed and humiliated him!
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 5 min 19 s
Size: 455 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:05 PM #2817
Модератор

Модератор

This is the seventh installment of my 25 load adventure!
In this video I have decided to instruct you on collecting 25 loads of poop. I want you to save up 25 loads of you poop then I will tell you what to do with them.
Once you have your 25 loads we begin with admiring the huge load. Then we begin smearing all over! Your entire body will be covered in shit! Yes, even your face! You will do exactly as I say in the video and follow along. If you are good, then Ill let you stroke your shit covered cock and Ill even let you cum!
Enjoy!
Ive filmed this adventure with my normal camera and my GoPro so you get to see two different, amazing angles all for one price!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 13 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 786 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:06 PM #2818
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoy this hot clip fresh off the presses from Ms Staxxx!! Staxxx loves getting suggestions and requests from customers and in this one Enjoy as she gets dressed up and prepares to leave a chocolate treat in her pumpkin!!! Enjoy as she pulls up a seat, then drops a gassy dump into the bucket!! Dont you want your own chocolate treat from Ms Staxxx? She tells you what you gotta do!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 5 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 110 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:06 PM #2819
Модератор

Модератор

This is the collection of two amazing dirty videos! One with some sexy shit eating and swallowing and another with some of the dirtiest pussy fucking Ive ever done! Enjoy!
Part 1: My big, meaty ass looks so good with shit coming out of it! I bend over and shit out some nice big knobbly, hard turds! Mmm! It feels so good feeling my asshole stretch open and all that delicious shit come tumbling out!
I sit down on the couch next to my poop. I pick it up and admire my shit! I love the slimy feel of the hard turds. It looks like little rabbit poops and smooshed together! I sniff it and feel my turds. I want to feel my shit all over me shit I start to smear it all over my big giant tits!
I am getting hungry so I pick up a little tiny turd and pop it into my mouth! I throw my head back and swallow the shit! I impulsively gag but I keep the shit down! I feel it as I swallow! I can imagine the path it takes down my throat and into m tummy! Soon I will be shitting out my shit! I get off on the idea!I love being filled with shit! Having my ass filled, my tummy filled, and my pussy filled with shit!
Part 2: I got a nice big ball of poop hard and ready to fuck myself! I wish that this was a nice big hard cock ready to fuck my horny cum hungry pussy hole! But it's okay! I've got my shit dildo!
I lay back on my couch and peel my pussy lips apart. I can't wait to feel this nice hard shit cock inside my wet little pussy!
Slowly, I push my shit ball into my tasty little hole! OH MY GOSH! It feels so amazing! I feel like I'm ready to cum already! I love pushing my shit into my pussy and then pushing it out! I love shitting out of my ass, but shitting out of my pussy is 100 times better! It feels amazing, it makes me want to cum, and it's so dirty and wrong! I love it! I fuck myself with my poop dildo! I push it in my pussy and shit it out over and over again! Just to feel that shit coming out of my sexy, dirty holes!
It's time to cum now! I shit the poop ball out of my pussy and rub it on clit! I am rubbing my pretty little clitty with the shit! What as massive, delicious, amazing orgasm!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 15 min 25 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 401 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:06 PM #2820
Модератор

Модератор

This was a request for me to be a bit more sensual. I was asked to slow down and describe the smells, textures, and feeling on my skin. Definitely the perfect load for this kind of video.
Models: ChubbiBunni

Duration: 8 min 11 s
Size: 894 MiB
Download From AnzFile