Old 12-04-2021, 06:04 PM #281
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stockingvideos.com- Garter Belts, Panties and Pettipants (DK s)

Stockingvideos.com- Garter Belts, Panties and Pettipants (DK_s)

Description:
This is a very sexy video. I am just lounging around in the afternoon in my tight blue jeans. I know you have never seen me in blue jeans so this will be a treat when you watch me slide them down my long legs and reveal my garter belt, panties, and stockings underneath the skin tight denim. And yes, you can see all the bumps and lines underneath. I even point them out to you. I love panty and suspender belt lines because they are so sexy. But I do need to change to go out later, so why don_t you just relax and watch me try on some fabulous vintage lingerie. I strip down to my bra, panties, stockings and garter belt then take you into my lingerie closet. I show you my girdles and suspenders and panties as I decide what to try on. Watch me unhook my stockings and change garter belts. Then I change from my black and pink lacy panties to red bikinis. I talk to you as I choose my lingerie and pick my new black brassiere. I put on a calf length business skirt and fuzzy white cardigan. But you already know what is underneath. But I think maybe a lavender open bottom girdle would maybe look good, so you can watch as I struggle to zip myself in with lots of close up pictures of stocking fastening so you can really see my suspenders and stocking tops and my transparent white bikini briefs underneath. But you know how girls are, off comes the girdle and on goes an eight strap suspender belt with lacy black full cut briefs that are drop dead sexy. And on top of that sexy garter belt, stockings and panties I slide into some vintage oh so sheer petti pants (DK_s for my British friends) and show you my panties, stocking tops, and eight straps right through the almost transparent nylon in close up detail. Every sheer line is visible through these naughty long leg panties with frilly legs. Then I put on red high heels and a knee length red skirt and let you look right up my skirt..like you haven_t seen everything already, but it is so sexy to peek up a girl_s skirt. This is a vintage lingerie dream. Lots of lingerie close ups..of slips, garters, panties. Suspender snapping, panty changing, upskirts, leg crossing, titty and bra pictures, sheer and see through and stocking top peeking. You just can_t see underwear like this anymore.
Model:
Julia
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : greybig.wmv
File Size : 74.58 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:29:25
Video : WMV2, 321 kb/s
Audio : WMA, 34.3 kb/s, 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/967a6c1b0438b
Old 12-04-2021, 06:22 PM #282
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stockingvideos.com- Julia and Jane Vintage Stockings and Panty Lesbians

Stockingvideos.com- Julia and Jane Vintage Stockings and Panty Lesbians

Description:
In the conclusion, these two women in stockings get very down and dirty. Julia, still in her sexy bra with her big tits pulled out, uses the powerful vibrator on Jane_s panties. Jane takes it from Julia and pulls her sexy black panties aside and you watch her pussy swell as she gets hornier. The girls kiss and Jane bends Julia over and with her panties pulled down spanks her so hard her hand print is bright red on her sexy ass. Jane has a very special dildo that she slides into her cunt and it looks like a big black dick that she forces Julia to deep throat. Jane fucks Julia from behind like a man, and you are under her enjoying the view of her nylons, suspender belt and big black panties as she pumps away. Julia_s panties are stretched between her stockinged legs Both girls cum as you surely will as you watch this hot nylon and panty lesbian sex. Guaranteed lots of panties, garter belt, stockings just the way you like and is so hard to find.
Model:
Janessa Jordan, Julia
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : juliajane_part2_1500.wmv
File Size : 99.25 MB
Resolution : 704x396
Duration : 00:10:28
Video : VC-1, 1 200 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/181257f9e58bf
Old 12-04-2021, 06:23 PM #283
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stockingvideos.com- The Nurse And The Stripper & The Sybian Vibrator, Angee and Lana Three

Stockingvideos.com- The Nurse And The Stripper & The Sybian Vibrator, Angee and Lana Three

Description:
If you have been following this sexy series, you will love this final chapter. The girls are down to their panties and stockings. Their panty fetish is clear as they lick each other_s panties before they strip out of them and ravish their panties in their mouths. You will see panty bottoms and face sitting. Pussy grinding and panty action. Lana, the stripper is really horny now as nurse Angee introduces her to the Sybian vibrator, the most powerful vibrator on the planet. She straddles this monster and rides it until she cums, much to the joy of sexy nurse Angee who is masturbating as she watches Lana finally get off. It was well worth the wait.
Model:
Angee, Lana
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : nursestripper_lana_angee_part3_1500k.wmv
File Size : 164.39 MB
Duration : 00:17:17

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/c9b5c3cb9bb3e
Old 12-04-2021, 06:46 PM #284
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stockingvideos.com- Perfect Panties

Stockingvideos.com- Perfect Panties

Description:
Minnie and Mary do what ever their benefactor Mr. Beckman asks. He, in return has given them the most amazing penthouse in the swankiest part of town. And today Beckman wants...Perfect Panties. Pretty Minnie and Mary are wearing the sexiest panties, garter belts and stockings. They are having a little afternoon delight in their hot lingerie. Mary_s panties are full bottom bright pink, sheer bikini panties over her flowery garter belt and sexy tan ff stockings and a matching bra. Minnie_s panties are pale pink and not so sheer over a lilac garter belt with brown real stockings and a darker lilac bra. Both girls, of course, are in heels with their sexy hose. This video is a panty and lingerie lovers dream come true. You will see panties and stockings from every angle as the camera lingers just where you want. Famed fetish director Matt Boxx knows exactly what you want to see. Panties close up, pulled to the side with the girls tongues buried in pussies. Fingering, ass play...all in panties and garters straining at stocking tops. Sexy nyloned legs and plenty of garter close ups. You just can_t find a director more sensitive to what you really want than Matt. This is a lingerie fetish delight.
Model:
Mary, Minnie
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : perfectpanties_1500k.wmv
File Size : 102.23 MB
Duration : 00:10:58
Video : VC-1, 1 200 kb/s, 29.970 FPS

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/189ff56198362
Old 12-04-2021, 07:01 PM #285
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stockingvideos.com- Windblown Skirt Tease

Stockingvideos.com- Windblown Skirt Tease

Description:
I am in the kitchen in my fifties housewife dress doing a little dusting. I climb up a ladder to reach the top of the cupboards and guess what? The fan that I was using to stay cool starts to blow up my dress. I just can_t keep it down. You can see right up under my dress and peek at my shiny satin pink bikini panties over my vintage white garter belt that is holding up my white ff stockings. What is a girl to do? So I just keep on doing my chores while you get to watch my dress blowing all over the place while you are right underneath and can see everything.
Model:
Julia
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : windbig.wmv
File Size : 27.05 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:10:41
Video : WMV2, 321 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 34.3 kb/s, 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/ae06436207140
Old 12-04-2021, 08:06 PM #286
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stockingvideos.com- Hollywood Sluts Two

Stockingvideos.com- Hollywood Sluts Two

Description:
It gets very sexy when the girls take turns teasing and stripping and showing off their underwear. You get to see them pose and walk around in their garter belts, panties, stockings and bras. They show off their boobs and grope each other with lots of great panty, stocking, stocking feet, bra close ups and, of course upskirt scenes that everyone loves. Julia, Audrey and Sexy MissLizz are on the couch in their sexy lingerie. Lizz_s legs are spread wide and the girls are playing with her sexy black panties with a vibrator. They take turns and you get to see great panty, stockings and garter belt close ups before they head off to play on the bed. But first, Lizz is desperate to pee and you follow her into the toilet.
Model:
Audrey, Julia, Sexy Miss Lizz
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : hollywood___two_hi.wmv
File Size : 283.27 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:15:27
Video : VC-1, 2 400 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/07f2b659974bc
Old 12-04-2021, 08:27 PM #287
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stockingvideos.com- She Played Me For a Sucker...Again One

Stockingvideos.com- She Played Me For a Sucker...Again One

Description:
You know what its like. You spend twenty bucks on a lap dance with a sexy girl and you lose all control. This little vixen really knew how to empty my pockets. She could suck bucks like and Electrolux on steroids. She lifted her skirt to tease me with her black stocking tops. She bent over to tease me with a hint of her black panties, but she knew and, no matter how hard I tried, that I would pay. My cock was rock hard by this time...straining at my trouser zip. She would graze my throbbing hard on with her hand or sit on me and wiggle her ass in black panties until I almost came in my pants. Almost. This tiger knew how to tickle but not finish. She wanted more....dollars that is. She told me to sit on the floor and she put my head under her skirt and danced with her panties and stockings by my face. I noticed something shiny and black under her skirt, but couldn_t figure what she was wearing, but I knew I loved it. I am throbbing beyond belief at this point....aching to have this stocking slut wrap her lips around my rock hard cock. And she knows it and it does cost. She pulls my cock out and slowly licks and barely sucks me and then moves off to dance and coax me out of more dough. I am helpless to resist as she strips out of her skirt and I finally get to see that mysterious shiny black garment. It is a very tight and shiny black PVC mini skirt that doesn_t cover her stockings. She strips out of her top, teasing me with one of my great weaknesses, sexy bra straps. The money is just draining out of me, but I love every minute. She allows me to jerk off briefly as I watch her strip to her bra, panties, PVC skirt, stockings, garter belt and heels. I am powerless as she presses every one of my buttons. Never has a woman understood my weaknesses like her. I am aching with pleasure and hoping that soon I can pay her enough to get the release I desperately need.
Model:
Aunty Kathy, DirtyAngie
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : sheplayedmeforasucker_part1a_1500k.wmv
File Size : 133.58 MB
Duration : 00:14:01

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/059be9b4e33a6
Old 12-04-2021, 08:46 PM #288
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stockingvideos.com- Ashley s Afternoon Panty Delight

Stockingvideos.com- Ashley_s Afternoon Panty Delight

Description:
Ashley_s Afternoon Panty Delight
Pretty long haired blonde Ashley is waiting for you in her short white skirt, white boots, white blouse, seamed stockings...and sexy red panties, garter belt and bra. She introduces herself and talks about flirting and letting men look up her skirt and flashing her panties. She lets you look up her skirt and peek at her red, sheer bikini panties and her garter straps stretched tight. She is in a precocious mood and crosses her legs a lot, flashing her stocking tops to tease you. She bends over and talks about her pantylines, which are clearly visible through her skirt with her red panties peeking out. She encourages you to jerk off as you look at her because she loves the attention. And what girl wouldnt dressed like this. She tells you how naughty you are to peek at her panties as she stands over you so you can look up her skirt from floor level. She does a provocative strip, talking to you the whole time, and then shows you her surprise. She is wearing a dark thong under her red bikini panties. Ashley pulls down her red panties around her knees and shows off her shapely bottom in her thong panties, which she pulls down. Now you can watch her pose for you with her panties pulled down, titties out of her red bra and her thong panties stretched tight. Sexy Ash gets very dirty and asks if you want to see her cunt. It is amazing to hear this coming from the mouth of such a pretty girl. Then she shows off everything and seriously encourages you to jerk off and cum all over her. And you will cum as you watch this hot girl showing you everything in her stockings. Then she slides back on her red bikini panties and heads out to flash her stockings and panties to any guy who is lucky enough to catch her public show.
Model:
Ashley
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : ashpantydelight1500k.wmv
File Size : 162.65 MB
Duration : 00:17:11

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/5a80377ee4433
Old 12-04-2021, 09:16 PM #289
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stockingvideos.com- Lesbian Panty Lust Two

Stockingvideos.com- Lesbian Panty Lust Two

Description:
In Chapter two it continues to get hotter and hotter with lots of panties and stockings. You can enjoy watching sexy Angee with her stockinged legs spread wide as she looks up at pretty Ivy_s sexy pink panties under her little kilt. Angee_s pink panties are pulled aside to reveal her sexy black thong underneath as well as her pussy. You can see how horny she is as Ivy sits on her face and smothers her with her pink bikini panties. This is amazing...even more panties and stockings with lots of up close pictures so you see every wrinkle in the girls_ panties and stockings and tight garter belts. Then its Angee_s turn to stand and she shows off both pairs of her panties to horny Ivy. You can enjoy watching these two girls lick their panties, show off their stockings with lots of lingering scenes of panty elastic, stocking tops, panties stretched across their bottoms, hot bra shots as they strip, lots and lots of under skirt and upskirt panty pictures. Watch these two hot girls show off their pussies with their panties still on, play with their bras and get ready for....well who knows what can happen next. But this truly is a panty and nylon lovers dream video. If you like real panties worn by girls who love panties then you must see this film.
Model:
Angee, Ivy
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : lesbianpantylustpart21500a.wmv
File Size : 219.21 MB
Duration : 00:23:00

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/2c9fd9b5eaeaa
Old 12-04-2021, 09:40 PM #290
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stockingvideos.com- Voyeur, She Knows Your Watching

Stockingvideos.com- Voyeur, She Knows Your Watching

Description:
Its your lucky day. You are out for a lunchtime stroll and you notice movement just off the sidewalk in a little patch of greenery. You look over only to see a very pretty girl wandering around in her lingerie. Maybe she has been waiting for you to pass by. She is wearing a bra, half slip and you can see her panties, garter belt and stockings through the sheer material. You step into the bush and now you know her show is for you. You peek as she lifts her slip and plays with her panties...even pulling her sexy panties down. You get down very low and sexy Ashley stands over you and you look up under her slip. She bends over and her underwear show clearly through her slip.....and then, you can_t believe your eyes, she strips down to only her garter belt and stockings and parades around nearly nude before she puts on a new pair or red panties and a leopard print bra and walks off into the forest leaving you with your cock in your hand, in the trees, all alone. Perfect.
Model:
Ashley
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : voyeur_ashley_large.wmv
File Size : 249.21 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:10:15
Video : VC-1, 2 400 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: