Old 06-05-2019, 06:08 PM #29221
Модератор

Модератор

Humiliating you for being either a virgin boy whos never seen tits like Mine or for being a total loser who cant get a girlfriend or get laid haha or for being some bored attached guy with a boring sex life... I bet your DESPERATE for tits like mine!!!!! Teasing and taunting you with my soft bouncy tits and making fun of you for not being able to get a girl who has hot tits like mine... I BOUNCE, SQUEEZE & JIGGLE MY BIG BOOBS right in your pathetic face and giggle while I make fun of you... haha get on your knees loser... my tits are oo hot for you - all you get is teased and laughed at
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 4 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 174 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:09 PM #29222
Модератор

Модератор

It's no surprise you want to worship tits no matter what even if you have to fantasize about what's underneath my clothes. The power held over you just from touching and teasing is enough to make you drop to your knees and stroke your cock. As your dick gets hard and worked you're all worked up you cant think straight. This is the power of tits. Serve. Worship. Obey. Be My Good Tit Worshipper. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB****
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:09 PM #29223
Модератор

Модератор

IF you think I've made this clip just so you can jerk your dick looking at My perfect tits, you're mostaken. These are not for you. Don't don't just get to stare at My body because you want to. These are not for every loser to stare at. These are for paying losers! This isn't about you or your dick, this is about Me taking cash from fools like you. I lure you in, and before you know it you're addicted to paying My tits.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:11 PM #29224
Модератор

Модератор

Watch my beautiful feet while I read and ignore you... My feet are what you wanted to see anyways right? I don't care what you're doing, I'm busy reading. (There's no audio) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 21 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 2.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:12 PM #29225
Модератор

Модератор

Dee Williams provides the ultimate fantasy service. Sasha Heart has had a fantasy of being dominated by an older woman and now is her chance
Models: anatomik

Duration: 51 min 35 s
Size: 3.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:12 PM #29226
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy girl smokes and play with her pussy on the balcony. She is completely nude and loves to play with herself knowing that a neighbor can see her naked and masturbating. CF0088-4k
Models: CoupleFucking

Duration: 6 min 14 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 724 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:14 PM #29227
Модератор

Модератор

It's just a natural reaction you have. You see my tits and go into loser mode. Like, instantly! You're just a normal guy till my tits are in your face. Then all of a sudden you have a pathetic boner you can't ignore and happily hold that L up high on your stupid face. That's all it takes!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 5 min 41 s
Size: 122 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:14 PM #29228
Модератор

Модератор

Start jerkin' your gherkin to my clowny tits in this shiny bikini. My glittery, crystal cleavage draws you into the circus, closer and closer until you're stuck in my sweet, shimmery trap. My little shiny addict!! My overblown balloonies in this iridescent top will have you stupid for sparkles, gaga for my Humpty Dumplings, and exploding like confetti all over my twinkling tits.
Models: Kitzi Klown

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 294 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:15 PM #29229
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: We work late because we have an important presentation to do next morning for our enterprise including maybe a promotion for one of us. I almost did all the work while you encouraged me, and having fun dangling your shoes instead of work. After it's finish, you propose me a drink. But you had put something in my glass. I feel so ****y and go deeper into ****. when i wake up, i don't know where i am, but it seems i'm bound in our office. You undress your jacket and smirk to me. You crave to test on me your new program. a brainwash program to bend me to your will. After this i will do anything you say, as a good pet. You launch your program with some kind of glasses on my eyes. You're sitting in a chair and welcome me to your program. After it, i will be your plaything, blank minded obedient to your wishes, the only words i will know will be 'yes my Mistress' 'i serve & obey'. To make me bend, you will use your perfect and very smelly bare feet. the smell makes me going weakly. I hear your voice saying serve and obey a lot, finger's snaps while you rub your feet on my face. When the program is finished with a countdown, i retrieve myself in the office where you untie me. You smirk on your chair, you test my obedience now to see if it's working. You command me to bow down and rub your feet. Now i will do anything you say. I even bark when you ask for it. I belong to you and say myself than i serve you, i obey only to you. I also will be your money slave and ATM. You explain to me that the final test will be tomorrow morning during the presentation. I will bow down, tie on a leash and rub and lick your feet while you present my work as yours to our bosses. I will say that you did all the work. So you will have the promised promotion. You also plan to use the brainwash program on our bosses later because it works so well on me. The clip finishes when i repeat 'i serve and obey my mistress Kira at her feet' in a loop. Clip Contains: mesmerize, mind fuck, mental domination, foot fetish, barefoot, shoe dangling, heels, femdom, special effects, office, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 30 min 53 s
Size: 2.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:15 PM #29230
Модератор

Модератор

Look how good I look in this blue shiny teddy! It barely covers My most perfect lady bits. It's so tight it's as if I'm wearing nothing at all; you can practically see how hard My nipples are as I'm draining you and you're edging for Me while I do it. If you're lucky I'll let you cum, if not you'll have blue balls to match My blue shiny teddy!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Size: 243 MiB
Download From AnzFile