Duration: 3 min 14 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 41.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 04:52 PM #29892
Модератор

Модератор

With my feet jerking a dildo, you don't have to be distracted by the nuances of someone else's dick. It's easier to imagine that this is YOUR dick, being expertly manipulated by my lubed-up soles, arches, toes, and heels. There's a good reason why I'm the Queen of Foot Jobs: I'm fucking awesome. I show you a variety of poses, angles, and grips. Of course I have to include my signature technique, where I hold your cock with the arch of one foot while I quickly stroke your shaft, on the sensitive edge, with my other foot. I show you how my toes wrap around the tip, shaft, and balls. I stroke the dick between my high, regal arches, fitting it perfectly in the gap between. I jerk it from behind, with my glorious ass in your face and soles in clear view. Up, down, up, down, until you've got the perfect inspiration for a nice footjob-induced orgasm. Imagine my feet all over your cock, the slick lube dripping down all over your skin and my wrinkled soles. The perfect footjob, from the perfect feet.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 04:55 PM #29893
Модератор

Модератор

5 rules to be a real foot slave, script (more or less) : with oiled feet you say that jerking to your feet regularly or even daily isn't proper slavery, to be a real foot slave to your feet the viewer has to follow 5 rules, and only then can he consider himself a real slave to your feet. The rules are as follows : number 1 : No sex ! That's the most important rule. '' You're not allowed to have sex with your girlfriend or wife or anyone else, every single drop of your cum belongs to my feet '' rule number 2 : '' Dream about them '' I want you to think about my feet at night, dream about fucking my feet, dream about cumming all over them, with cum dripping in between my toes, i want you to picture it in your mind, jerk and cum just by thinking about my feet '' rule number 3 : '' Cum every day to my feet '' Every day, your top priority is to jerk and cum at least once to my feet, if your away from your computer use your smartphone, or if not just jerk thinking about my feet. rule number 4 : '' Send messages '' Let me know how much of a slave you are, tell me all about how they rule your life, tell me how you cant get it up for anything else now, if you're trying to fight the addiction tell me all about it, i love to hear you squirm '' rule number 5 : '' Send tributes '' Buying my clips is not enough, to be a real slave, you sometimes pay tributes after you cum heavily to my feet,
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 81.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 04:57 PM #29894
Модератор

Модератор

You'll pay whatever price I demand for any clip where My perfect tits are the main focus, won't you?
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 2 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 103 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 04:59 PM #29895
Модератор

Модератор

It's absolutely not exaggeration when I say this is probably my greatest series to date. Using unique programming techniques that I've never quite been brave enough to introduce to the D/s world, I have created a unique file, a file like NOTHING you have ever experienced before! If you're into fake programming then leave now, because this is 100% the real deal. Enter my chamber, take a seat, let me tie you in tightly because you are in for one hell of a ride. Concentrate on my soft tones as an equaliser moves around the screen creating a visual of my voice, follow it into a special mental arena where I begin to reprogram you in a way that will bring domination into your daily existence in a way that is so subtle that those around you won't notice, but so powerful it will drive you wild with submissive desire. Expect a powerful journey, one that will leave a long lasting impression of submission. The sheer volume of work that went into the design of this file is unthinkable, over one month of writing alone, so you can guarantee that this is 'The one' you've been looking for. Multiple layers of audio, anchor, triggers and subtle little touches that will create a whole new reality for you. Go on, take part, I dare you..... IMPORTANT WARNING: This File CONTAINS FLASHING and as such is not suitable for those who suffer from seizures or epilepsy. DO NOT partake in this file or listen to the audio from this file while driving, operating machinery or carrying out any task that requires your complete concentration. By purchasing this file you agree that you have read this warning and agree to it fully. You agree to take full legal responsibility for any outcome that may occur either positive, negative or otherwise and you agree not to hold Annabel Fatale, it's subsidiaries or affiliates responsible for any outcomes that may occur as a result of listening to this file.
Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 27 min 25 s
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 05:01 PM #29896
Модератор

Модератор

She shows up thinking we are going to have an interview discussing dwarfism, but once the interview was over I had other ideas and convinced her to see things my way....which includes blowjob, titty fucking and facial.
Models: BrandonLeeHarrington

Duration: 24 min 3 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 05:05 PM #29897
Модератор

Модератор

I have something fun planned for both of us, a game that involves things we both like. For you, it's stroking and obeying, your favorite activities. For Me, it's control, by granting and denying you of what you want. You can probably guess the rules of this game, but I will explain anyway. When the light in the background turns red, it simply means "stop stroking." When it is green, stroke. Yellow? Edge, nice and slow, with the tips of your fingers barely grazing your shaft. Don't worry; if you're too horny to pay attention to the lights, My voice will guide you through this stroke session. If you break the rules of this game, what is your punishment? Well, it's the punishment of disappointing Me. Sure, this is all based on an honor system, but I want to show you how deeply you crave pleasing Me and following My instructions. Will this game have a happy ending? I'm not telling you, spoilers are no fun! Have fun, obey, and be a good boy. * MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 57 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 05:11 PM #29898
Модератор

Модератор

**Custom video** 5 minutes STRAIGHT of NONSTOP poppers sniffing. Short sniffs, long sniffs, breath play, double hits, exhaling oxygen before inhaling poppers...I mix it up for you, don't worry. I encourage you to stroke a little bit, sure. But basically, this one is to get you fucked up fast. *****Please note that the dosing in this clip is incredibly extreme, and intended as fantasy instructions only; not to be adhered to strictly. The rate at which you use poppers is, as always, your choice to make & act upon*****.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Size: 180 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 05:13 PM #29899
Модератор

Модератор

I want to play a really messed up game! Best case scenario, you're locked up for a few days. Worst case, a month. It's up to how you play. Watch this clip for more information about following videos in this series - there will be three! There will be interaction via email for this one during phase three. After phase two is initiated, you will be LOCKED IN!
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 3 min 29 s
Size: 77.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 05:26 PM #29900
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tsarina Baltic - iwantclips

Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 6 min 12 s