Duration: 9 min 0 s
Resolution: 270 x 480
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 664 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2019, 05:20 PM #3012
Модератор

Модератор

A custom request to jiggle a pack of cigarettes in my huge natural titties while I Smoke. My little tiny bikini looks so good as I squeeze the pack of cigarettes inside my huge cleavage. Shaking and bouncing my tits while the pack stays in place is pretty sexy. My favorite part is when I just squeeze the pack in between my tits as I keep jiggling.
Models: GoddessPeach

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2019, 05:24 PM #3013
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoying the warm summer afternoon in my flip flops. Watch my warm feet play with my shoes.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2019, 05:26 PM #3014
Модератор

Модератор

Matron has some down time in her room, and hoping no more students will be turning up anytime soon she can finally have get time to relax. She is wearing her favourite high heels today and as she relaxes she runs her hands over them, and suddenly she is feeling very sexual. She slips her pretty feet in and out of her heels and dangles them a little, but this just makes her feel even naughtier and she slips off her skirt and unzips her top, pulling her bra down and showing her perfect tits. As she slips off her heels she runs them over her body and over her panties, pausing to press the top of her shoe against her pussy. Now Matron is feeling very excited and she slips off her panties and opens her legs. As she seductively sucks on her one high heel she rubs the other against her pussy, moaning as she feels is smooth shiny point tickle her clit. She can feel herself getting wetter and she slips the heel of the shoe into her pussy and starts to fuck herself as she sucks hard on the other shoes heel. As she pulls her heel out and sucks her pussy juices form the stiletto she presses the toe of her other shoe against her clit, rubbing it up and down as she gets more excited, and as her pussy gets wetter she pushes the toe inside her, moaning and she starts to fuck herself with the toe of her shoe. As she fucks herself with her shoe she gets faster and faster and you can tell she is close, and it is not long before she cums hard on her favourite shoes!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2019, 05:30 PM #3015
Модератор

Модератор

Bigger is always better & together our feet would cover your whole body! My size 11 feet & Gias size 13 feet are everything you need & want for Xmas Must have foot treat , it's not everyday you see 2 large sets of beautiful feet together!
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2019, 05:30 PM #3016
Модератор

Модератор

Training is essential in providing Mistress with a good seat. Mistress Synful does not accept chairs who cannot hold their breath under 1 minute. Daily training is mandatory for her chairs to build their endurance to be able to serve sufficiently as her cushion for her lovely round ass. Mistress Synful trains her slave in small increments of time, slowly building up to her minimum time, as well as over to ensure her slave is fit for company. Mistress stresses that he must act right, please her female guests bottoms and be a reflection of all her time and efforts she has graciously put forth to make him a humble and useful seat. Hence, face sitting in the smotherbox 101. The ass cushion is to learn his place, and the basics of being a comfortable seat for Mistress Synful's gorgeous ass.
Models: SynfulxPleasure

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2019, 05:31 PM #3017
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: TRANSFORMATION FETISH - TRANSFER FETISH - MAGIC CONTROL - SUPER VILLIANS - SUPERHEROINS - FUCKING - XXX HARDCORE - BOY/GIRL - ROLEPLAY - STRIPTEASE - BLOWJOBS ..An old witch lures Wonder Woman to her house and body swaps her. Wonder Woman's officer friend discovers what happened and the witch (as Wonder Woman) seduces him to prevent him from switching them back... Opens on Wonder Woman talking to the old woman: Wonder woman heard the cries for help from the old lady and apprehend the criminals. Wonder woman Is offered a gift. As soon as Wonder Woman touches it she screams and starts shaking and falls to the ground and scene fades...The witch now is Wonder Woman. The old Wonder Woman is trapped in the witches body and is taunted by the witch. Yes it worked! Your body is mine!, I knew you would be the perfect target. So virtuous and proper , but always flaunting your perfect body under your costume. My old body was so old and tired. Now I feel so young, so powerful... How does it feel beingtrapped in my old body , hahahaha Robbed of your eternal youth and power Now all mine! Checks out body in mirror. Now slowly starts to masturbate: I haven't felt like this in centuries! Feels so good. Continues while telling the old Wonder Woman to stop her whimpering and crying and taunting her until she cums. After Wonder Woman cums she looks up and see's the officer friend, How long have you been here watching ? I forgot about you. Now pleading with him: please put down the (magical object) Just don't give it to that old witch over there! so you know I'm not the real Wonder Woman? But why can't I be! I have her body Well, maybe we can both benefit? Did you like what you saw when I was touching myself? No need to switch us back yet ,why don't you just see what I can do for you. I can make all your deepest fantasies come true. I know the way you lusted for her, How you wanted her and she wouldn't even look at you.. You can have her now, I can give you what you always wanted. Gets on knees and starts to rub crotch. Did you think someone so pure would do this. During sex continue to ask the officer if he likes her new body. Aren't I better than the old Wonder Woman? All throughout continue to talk about how good her new body feels, how incredible. I Haven't felt this way in centuries etc. At the end after orgasm. Grab back the mysterious object, saying yes I got it back. Now I'll destroy it and Wonder Womans body will be mine forever!......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 43 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2019, 05:32 PM #3018
Модератор

Модератор

You're a piece of shit.. and I'm here to remind you of that! Think your poor little mind can take the verbal abuse?
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 1.23 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2019, 05:34 PM #3019
Модератор

Модератор

What should you watch? Both hands are busy.. fingering my super wet pussy, and tracing my highly arched feet. You might have to watch it twice to see it all.
Models: DawnAvril

Duration: 3 min 46 s
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2019, 05:36 PM #3020
Модератор

Модератор

You've been caught, pervert! Don't think I haven't noticed you creeping on me. Those filthy stares could be considered harassment. Now, I don't think you want me to tell the boss there's a predator in our midst. That could cause you to lose your job, end up on unemployment, your wife would leave you... I could essentially ruin your life. If you want to avoid that, I have a solution. From now on, you're going to be my personal bitch. Every day you will obey any number of tasks I have for you. Instead of taking your lunch break, you will come and rub my feet for the entire hour. I know you're a foot freak, so consider this the best punishment you could imagine!
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 587 MiB
Download From AnzFile