Old 06-07-2019, 09:54 AM #30271
Модератор

Модератор

Come fill me up with your couple inches... oh yeah baby... Except, no, I don't want anything to do with your little pecker. Did you actually believe me for a second? You have to be crazy to actually present that to me! I can either go fuck a real man or my TOY! It's not like your little dick even has any speeds or vibrations... A sex toy is FAR superior to your few measly inches. Watch me pleasure myself like you're unable to do. You don't get to fuck this. Not now, not ever. If we were the last people on earth, I'd let the human race go extinct before I let you breed with me. After seeing me cum 3 times I'm sure you're on the edge of climax, so I'll give you a countdown and I expect you to eat that load for me!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 10:00 AM #30272
Модератор

Модератор

This audio/visual brainwashing experience is the product of careful research and implementation of some of the best brainwashing techniques used today. It has been perfectly produced to achieve maximum brainwashing and mind confusion, and will have mind altering results. You'll be so turned on and so horny that your mind will find itself giving in, effortlessly. You confused cock loving straight faggots are going to love this! Confused? Of course you are. You're a little confused faggot who thinks he's straight. But you're confused because you want to suck cock, but you also think the brats are so fucking sexy! If this is you, then this brainwashing file was made just for you. Turn out the lights, put it on full screen, put your headphones on, watch and listen. Before you will flash hundreds of pictures of the gorgeous brats you worship so much, intertwined with subliminal pictures of huge cocks. Your head won't know what to focus on. But that's ok, don't try to focus, don't try to think, just let it wash over you. Hot girls and big cocks will fill you brain, both eliciting pleasure sensations in your brain, confusing it, permanently, so you won't know what turns you on more. But who are we kidding, we both know you'll be looking at the cocks more. The girls will just make it easier, the will make you feel more relaxed, forever associating hot girls with your love of big cocks. But the visuals only touch one part of your brain. We want to thoroughly confuse you mind. So as you watch, you will hear some of the sexiest female voices, egging you on to be a faggot. This file has layers upon layers of voices, going in and out of each ear, meant to completely confuse your mind, and program your confused brain and make you even more confused. Or perhaps, it will bring clarity that you really do prefer cock. There are giggles and whispers coming at you from all angles. You will be floating in a blissful state of mind rinsing that you so desperately need. Play this on repeat and watch it for hours, lol. You're so fucked, so weak and vulnerable to suggestion. Don't say you weren't warned. The effects of this video are very real.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 10:03 AM #30273
Модератор

Модератор

I know that these adorable, little, pink nipples would have you absolutely drooling. My hot, 20 year old tits are so perky and perfect but you don't deserve to see them. Not a loser like you. But I'm gonna make you beg anyway. I'm gonna make sure you desperately want to see them when you know you have no chance of being allowed.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 10:04 AM #30274
Модератор

Модератор

It's not often that you quick dicks get to play my JOI Games, but I have one that might work for you today. I'm going to play a metronome, and you're going to jerk to the beat, as I strip off one item of clothing. Don't worry, it'll only be 20-30 seconds of stroking each time. Every time I remove an article, I'll stop the metronome & give you a chance to cum. Think you can last another round? Then keep playing, but beware the metronome gets faster, and the rounds get longer. The longer you last, the more of me you'll get to see. If you can stop yourself from being such a fast cummer, you might even get to see me naked. Hold on tight.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 10:05 AM #30275
Модератор

Модератор

You know it's true, goodboys always finish last. Goddess always finishes first, My pleasure before your own. That's what a good submissive does. Every time I look at My bank account and watch it grow, My pussy gets so wet! The only way to finish is to finger fuck Myself as you $end, $end, $end. What will be your fate?! Mhmm...guess you'll have to find out, but Goddess will finish first
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 10:06 AM #30276
Модератор

Модератор

This video features me showing off my beautiful toes while wearing my high heel wedge flipflops. I will crouch down so that my toes spill off the sides of my sexy shoes and tease you with my feet.
Models: myprettyfeet8

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 10:07 AM #30277
Модератор

Модератор

I know I've tricked you like this before, but this time I'm serious. I'll even prove it to you. I'm not wearing pasties or a second bra or anything. I won't blur or edit out my perfect nipples. I'll tease you with them as I edge you just to prove that there is nothing blocking them. As long as you Consumer load I'll let you see them, worship them, fall in love with my perfect nipples. Are you ready? Its time to jerk hard and get those balls nice and full. My nipples are your motivation.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 10:11 AM #30278
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Fiona just got a hot red sub funded bikini. Alpha will love her in it but you'll never get to see... beta's don't deserve such beauty! All betas deserve is to worship her beautiful ass , edge to her perfection and keep fucking SENDING
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 10:13 AM #30279
Модератор

Модератор

Another easy findom task. It's so obvious, but since you like to play dumb you can buy the clip and enjoy the mind fuck.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 412 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 10:15 AM #30280
Модератор

Модератор

I'll make this simple: pay my tits. Pay them often. Give them everything. Give them more. My greedy tits simply aren't satisfied with your current offerings, so step it the fuck up! Make it hotter. Add a markup code: 40% Markup: CoverTheCut 50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict 100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle 500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle 1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 252 MiB
Download From AnzFile