Old 06-07-2019, 09:28 PM #30471
Модератор

Модератор

Whether I'm draining your wallet or your balls, my big tits are always in control. You don't have the slightest chance of resisting them. You're already pulling out your wallet for another opportunity to pay them, aren't you pervert? Make it hotter. Add a markup code: 40% Markup: CoverTheCut 50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict 100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle 500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle 1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 11 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 09:38 PM #30472
Модератор

Модератор

BIRD BOX ROLEPLAY: Hello, a evil presence seduce and enchant men making them give up of their lives. She is dangerous and fatale, you can look at her or you will lost your life, but how could you resist? she will surround you, whisper erotic and sensual words in your ears, how could you resist?? lust, desire, seduction, you cant run away, there is no escape, all you have to do is take off your blindfold and give in. You cant resist the temptation of the evil. listem to me, you dont need just imagine , you can see....take of your blindfold you will be mine forever good boys buy usingd markup codes: DOMME25 =25% DOMME50= 50% DOMME100= 100% DOMME200=200% DOMME500= 500% DOMME1000= 1000%
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Size: 809 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 09:43 PM #30473
Модератор

Модератор

Priestess Katherine This is simply the most intense big cock brainwashing clip I have ever produced. The gif above barely does justice to all the video fuckery in this clip. You're in for an mind consuming experience that will forever imprint itself in your brain. Play it on repeat, you will not be able to stop watching. Your eyes will go wide, your mouth will gape open, as you find yourself lost, edging for hours to this powerful clip. Images of cock will flash in your brain forever as you will not be able to stop your brain from thinking about cocks after watching this clip. In addition to the video stimulation your brain will receive, this clip is also filled with layers of binaural tones, hyp n0 t!c music, voices, and whispers. There are so many layers to this clip. Priestess Katherine will lead you down, deep into this hyp n0 t!c brainwashing clip with her silky voice. And in the background you will hear whispers egging you to look at the cocks, to worship the cocks, to crave them. It is set to both confuse and program you simultaneously. 'Look at the cocks, no you shouldn't do that. What will happen if you do? You want to, you need to, you can't really take your eyes off of them anyway, can you? Of course you can, you can quit, you can totally look away if you wanted to enough. But you don't, do you? You need to look at every single inch of those cocks. No, you don't want to, you don't like this, this isn't for you. Except that maybe you do because you're so hard right now. But wait, this doesn't turn you on. This is all happening without your control, it must be some brainwashing trick, this isn't you. You don't get hard to big cocks, but wait, you do. Feel how hard you are. You can't take your eyes off of them. They are brainwashing you and all you want to do is stroke and further embed these images in your brain. You wanna close your eyes, you don't want to take this any further. But you will and you are. You have to, you need this. And besides your mind has already begun imprint big cocks permanently in your brain. You want to stop this, you're not a filthy little cock sucking whore, you're not a nasty little faggot getting off looking at cocks. Except that you are. You love this. Your mind is just letting it happen. It's taking over. You don't want to stop. You just want to put your hands and your mouth all over those big cocks. Going deeper and deeper as you stare. Your mind so empty ready to be filled up with these images and words that are now becoming an overwhelming sensation of pleasure for you. Let your mind go so empty and blank.' 'This is who you are, this is what you are. You can't stop this. You can't help yourself. You just want to look at those cocks, worshiping them. And once that image is in your mind it just proves to hard to get out. You can't stop thinking about this, you can't stop wanting it. Your mind tries to fight it, but it can't, as you give in to your true desires. You're spiraling out of control, you don't want this, look away. But you can't, you can't change who are deep down. What you need, what you want. Your cock is throbbing, you want big cocks. You're growing more desperate for them. Stare at the cocks. You're falling deeper and deeper as you stare. There's no denying the power these cocks have over you. If you cum thinking about cocks you'll never be able to go back, you'll never be able to undo this.'
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 11 min 46 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 69.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 09:43 PM #30474
Модератор

Модератор

We decide to unwind from our day with a foot worship and jerk off session. This shows many angles of worship, close ups and a large cum shot on my soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 32 s
Size: 852 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 09:47 PM #30475
Модератор

Модератор

Hello again loser, look at you already sneaking off away from your stupid wife to see me. Your wife is so pathetic thinking that you are adequate, she probably thinks you are still at work right now. Are you going to take her flowers to apologize for being late? Ha you are so pathetic, what girl wants flowers? You could bring me diamonds and I would still spit in your face! She probably gets excited at any bit of attention she gets because she will never know what it feels like to have men absolute worship and adore her. She is never going to be as beautiful as me, as charming as me, never as naughty and cleaver as me. I bet you think about me when you are fucking her, her old wrinkly skin, you imagine touching my tight, young soft skin. You will be here jerking to me and go home and reject her. Maybe one day I will make you tell her what a piece of she is compared to me. Keep jerking and wishing that you could have me in your bed at night instead of that pathetic wife of yours. Laugh at her with me loser! I want you to be completely depleted when you get home to that frump you call a wife! Stroke it, harder! Jeez you can't even do that right, JERK IT! There you go bitch, now cum for me! Good bitch, now fuck off! - Sam
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 5 min 21 s
Size: 281 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:17 PM #30476
Модератор

Модератор

You cant afford a woman like me in your life. You broke losers have to pay some how to please. I only want you for your money , lets hope you can afford atleast 5$.
Models: BrattyStormy

Duration: 7 min 34 s
Size: 223 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:17 PM #30477
Модератор

Модератор

Only a true jerk session for losers like you could possibly include so many different fetish categories all in one. CEI, JOI, SPH, Cuckolding, Cock Teasing, the works. What a loser's dream come true! Look at you, so desperate to hear all the humiliating truths about yourself, as I tell you how to stroke your pathetic, "average" (LOL!) sized dick. Of course you will lick up all of your cum... but in a different way.Join for Daily Slave Tasks Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 332 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:17 PM #30478
Модератор

Модератор

Do you like my feet? I wish this was your cock between my pretty feet. Keep watching my feet work this cock up and down while you stroke your warm, stiff cock in your hands. All I want is to do this to you. I know it would feel so good to have your shaft against my soft, wrinkled soles and your head rubbing against my toes. Please, I want you to watch my feet and cum for my cute little feet!
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 340 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:18 PM #30479
Модератор

Модератор

You just can't help but stare at my perfect tits in this gorgeous shiny bikini. Shiny makes you stupid. Shiny makes you weak. Stupid weak losers love to spend spend spend. You won't be able to get the vision of my tits in this shiny orange bikini for weeks after this video! Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 9 min 48 s
Size: 718 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:18 PM #30480
Модератор

Модератор

Miss Hendrix & Melissa have gone to Headmistress room to discuss an experiment that has gone badly wrong in their science class and caused quite a mess! As they sit and wait for Headmistress the ever manipulative Miss Hendrix is plotting, she has been on her feet all day and they are very sore after a day in high heels. So she gently suggests that while they wait maybe Melissa could give her a foot rub. Melissa is always one to try and please a teacher and of course agrees. She slowly rubs Miss Hendrixs feet through her natural coloured pantyhose, pressing into her pretty soles, she can feel how warm they are after a day in heels, and I bet they are quite scented too! Miss Hendrix is determined to make the most out of her nice pampering session and decided to slip off all her outfit, pantyhose & lingerie, encouraging Melissa to strip too, so she can have a nice view while her feet are pampered. Miss Hendrix even convinces Melissa to put her face in her bare feet, breathing them in properly! However Miss isn't all about taking and tells Melissa she is very grateful, and as a thank you she will take the wrap for the whole messy explosion in the laboratory incident!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile