Old 06-08-2019, 07:39 PM #30541
Модератор

Модератор

IF you think I've made this clip just so you can jerk your dick looking at My perfect tits, you're mostaken. These are not for you. Don't don't just get to stare at My body because you want to. These are not for every loser to stare at. These are for paying losers! This isn't about you or your dick, this is about Me taking cash from fools like you. I lure you in, and before you know it you're addicted to paying My tits.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:40 PM #30542
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 24 min 53 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 199 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:40 PM #30543
Модератор

Модератор

A long time ago, I got my massage license so that I could give my boyfriend a good rub every once in awhile. Well that was a fucking mistake. He decided to cheat on me with some disgusting whore because she was "rougher" in bed. He wanted rough huh? From that moment on I decided that no man would ever treat me with disrespect again. I am a goddess, and I shall be worshipped, not degraded. I locked my Ex in the basement and trained him long and hard to become the perfect bitch boy. I didn't want my massage license to go to waste, so decided to pick up an extra shift at the parlor down the street, while my Ex was slaving away doing my chores. Today I had a first timer. Mmmmmmm I just love new girls. This one, however, is a worthless little cunt. She kept demanding that I go harder, then slower, then softer. This ignorant whore thinks she can get away with ordering me around during the whole fucking massage, just because I'm on a payroll. To make things worse, I found out that she wrote a Yelp review, saying "I should stick to sucking dick and giving happy endings." She clearly doesn't know who she's screwing with. This miserable twat is going to pay. BIG TIME. I did some hardcore Facebook stalking, and figured out that she's actually a babysitter, so I decided to hire her to "watch my ****" When this ugly skank knocks on the door, I'm going to knock her out, tie her up, and make her suffer, like she did to me, having to listen to her cunt ass attitude. When the lazy cow finally woke up, I decided to take the ball gag out of her mouth so she could use it to choke on my little bitch boys cock. Now SHE'S the one whose going to be giving a happy ending. Stupid useless whore. Watch as I shove this cunts head down and she cries like a whiny pig. I'm slapping this ugly slut until she can't take it anymore, then I demand that bitch boy gives her a huge facial and blinds her with his bitch sperm. This retarded cum pig actually thinks I'm going to let her go. HAHAHHAHAHA. I'm pushing her down the stairs, into the basement, so she can rot right next to my useless pussy slave boy. Neither of them will ever get the chance to humiliate me again. NEVER!!!!
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 19 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 2.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:40 PM #30544
Модератор

Модератор

1080p (Custom video order) You are a sexy but cruel and lethal executrix who enjoys Tormenting her slaves, taunting them with her feet before dispatching them. This time, you're not only showing off your feet to the victim but to your minions as well, all of whom are just enthralled by your sexy feet. You give the ****. loser who's about to diminish a chance to save his life by showing his proficiency at worshipping your feet. You give him an ultimatum and tell him that if he doesn't satisfy you, you will ask one of your men to k1ll him as you watch. So, you begin by giving him a foot show that will send him to heaven. But all along, you are so turned on at the thought that in the end you won't forgive him no matter what. You love this power you have over your victims and your thugs, who will stop at nothing just to enjoy the Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasyicating delight of your feet. You derive great sadistic pleasure at the sight of men sacrificing their lives for your feet. Encourage your victim to come closer to your feet for a better look, and to smell and lick your toes. Tell him this is a huge turn-on for you (especially when trying to decide the fate of a ****. loser). You tell him that if he does a good job worshipping your feet, you'll reward him with a mind-boggling footjob and maybe you'll spare his life (but in fact, you have no intention of doing so). But first he'll have to prove his mettle to you. You do all this while speaking in a calm but firm, cruel and sexy voice. As the ****. guy struggles to satisfy you, he realizes he's not doing a good job and whimpers, trying desperately to explain himself. But you continue to toy with him and laugh sadistically with a cruel chuckle. Despite his best efforts, in the end you've had enough and are bored. You laugh as you spread your toes in full view, and finally give the order to dispatch him with disdain. You give the order of Lethal Execution! *Mandy Flores* INCLUDES: EXECUTRIX - FOOT FETISH - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT HUMILIATION - SMOKING - FOOT SLAVE TRAINING - FEMDOM POV â€" NYLONS â€" TOE SPREADING â€" SOLES â€" LEATHER FETISH
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:40 PM #30545
Модератор

Модератор

You know hot girls like me don't worry about $$ because every Friday you pay up like a good Cuck! You want to get teased by big juicy tits,ass and a wet pussy..you can look but don't you touch.
Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 4 min 19 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:41 PM #30546
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke have hired an attorney to represent them after being sexually harassed at work. The attorney has been working very hard and is about to obtain a $500,000 judgment in their favor which is great news. However, a case like this involves a lot of billable hours and the attorney informs them his fees will total around $20,000. Goddess Harley starts to read over the bill and “accidently” drops one the pages to the floor. As the attorney bends over to pick it up off the floor Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke push their feet in the attorneys face. Just as they suspected the attorney has an obvious foot fetish that they can use to their advantage. Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke look incredibly hot in their business outfits, pantyhose, and high heel shoes. As they push their feet into the attorneys face they tell him they don't want to pay his fee. He says maybe he can give them a discount but that's not good enough for Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke. They tell him it needs to be 100% free or they will stop right now and put their shoes back on. Yet another man has fallen victim to their feet as they easily manipulate the attorney into dropping all his fees and doing the case pro bono. They even confess that this is how the original sexual harassment suit started. They aren't even victims of sexual harassment they just wanted money so they used the power of their feet to manipulate their male coworkers into compromising situations. I really love seeing powerful women dressed in business outfits like this and the foot worship scene is great with lots of gagging and foot domination.
Models: The Mean Girls

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:42 PM #30547
Модератор

Модератор

Your busty, bombshell boss, Goddess Lexi Luna, has brought her office staff in for an undisclosed meeting. She knows one of her employees has a perverted obsession with her feet. Rather than call you out in private, Goddess Lexi knows the only way to teach you a lesson is to make you grovel at her pedicured feet in public. Just as you become aware of your unavoidable punishment, she reaches into her desk to remove a singular, silver chastity cage and orders you to put in on--if you want to keep your job, that is. Goddess Lexi teases you mercilessly with her black, Louboutin heels and beautiful feet, embarrassing you endlessly in front of your coworkers as you start to swell against the tight cage around your cock. She pops her long, slender legs and sexy feet up on her desk and hints at the many ways she plans on exploiting your dirty little secret, but not until you lick and suck her toes before the entire staff of your office.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Size: 74.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:42 PM #30548
Модератор

Модератор

Humiliating you for being either a virgin boy whos never seen tits like Mine or for being a total loser who cant get a girlfriend or get laid haha or for being some bored attached guy with a boring sex life... I bet your DESPERATE for tits like mine!!!!! Teasing and taunting you with my soft bouncy tits and making fun of you for not being able to get a girl who has hot tits like mine... I BOUNCE, SQUEEZE & JIGGLE MY BIG BOOBS right in your pathetic face and giggle while I make fun of you... haha get on your knees loser... my tits are oo hot for you - all you get is teased and laughed at
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 4 min 44 s
Size: 174 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:42 PM #30549
Модератор

Модератор

Hi slave. I know you have a date tonight but let's talk real quick first. None of those dates have been working out for you. You want a girlfriend SO bad but you never even get to a second date, what is the point? Let's play a game, if you can get a girlfriend by the end of the month then you're all hers. Still single? Then you owe me a $100 loser tax on the 1st. I think that's fair. So anyway, are you ready for your date in a few hours? I doubt you're still going to want to go after I make you cum...
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 12 min 56 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:42 PM #30550
Модератор

Модератор

You're so weak for goddess. You can't get me out of your mind. You catch yourself watching me over and over again. My ass, tits, and body are perfection. At least you are good for one thing... your cash. Better than not being useful at all Don't forget to use my mark-up codes!! 300% TRIPLETROUBLE 100% DOUBLETROUBLE 50% FLIRTY50 25% ALILEXTRA
Models: Miss Veronica Maeve

Duration: 12 min 48 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile