Old 06-08-2019, 10:47 PM #31111
Модератор

Модератор

Did you really think that you could leave my hot tits in this metallic shiny material? Think again. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 687 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:47 PM #31112
Модератор

Модератор

Well well well, look who's finally home. You know I hate when you come home late!! Especially when you don't call to check in. You are in trouble and I have just the punishment for you little bitch!! I have been walking around all day with my dirty little flip flops on. Same ones I been wearing all summer long. They are so sweaty and dirty, my toes are imprinted on them rather deeply since they are so old. You're going to lick my fucking feet and smell my dirty flip flops!! Since we both know what a perverted little pig you are, you know you are going to probably like this. So enjoy your punishment loser foot freak!!
Models: PrettyBambi

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 542 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:47 PM #31113
Модератор

Модератор

Default BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 17 min 2 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:47 PM #31114
Модератор

Модератор

It's been a while since Sydney has had a girl in her bed. She's tired of dealing with dudes and their scruffy faces so she brought in her good friend Raevyn for some ass worship and face sitting fun. Raevyn gladly obliges and starts putting her lips and tongue all over Sydney's ass cheeks. They both enjoy this immensely. Sydney definitely prefers a female touch when it comes to ass worship. And when she starts smothering Raevyn's face with her plump ass, Raevyn embraces the challenge of staying under that glorious butt as long as possible.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 14 min 38 s
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:47 PM #31115
Модератор

Модератор

My feet control you in every single aspect of your life. Anything I want I get with just a glimpse of my feet. You cant help but ache to be disciplined by my feet. They train you into becoming the most obedient slave possible. Jerking to my soft, wrinkled soles is something you do mindlessly. My toes make you tremble with excitement and my arched petite feet edge you relentlessly. Come here, smell them. Inhale that sweet aroma of my perfect feet. Makes you hard, right. Drop your trousers and jerk your cock for me. Back and forth, tug it for me as I flex my soles, spread my toes and show of my high arches. Wouldn't you love to blow your creamy load all over my barefoot right now. Well next best thing is all over your computer screen as I shove my feet right in your face. Cum for my feet.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:48 PM #31116
Модератор

Модератор

It's now time to worship my feet, slave. You are only allowed to worship dirty feet because you're a dirty foot boy. I want you to be slow and meticulous. Don't stop till they're absolutely clean. A good slave is a patient slave. You dirty foot boys come in here too excited and start worshiping like a rabbit and leave without doing a proper job. Don't get greedy. Don't move too fast and don't get so excited. Now you may kiss them only once when they are clean. You must learn the fine art of worshiping. Now rub my feet gently. Massage them. Don't get too excited. Pace yourself. Now lick them. Start at the heel and work up to the toes. Lick between the toes. Lick every part till they are completely clean.
Models: Goddess Cassandra POV

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:48 PM #31117
Модератор

Модератор

Hello, foot addict. My cute petite feet turn you on so much, you can't help jerking to My soles and toes. I want you to follow My instructions and encouragement, joining Me for a sexy stroking session. You go wild for My pretty little toes and soft soles. The glittery pink nail polish on My toenails makes My perfect feet look even sexier. Stroke softly at first, then faster, harder, faster, harder until I'm ready for you to cum. I give you a 5-second countdown and then My perfect pretty feet make you blow your load!
Models: Luna Sapphire

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 248 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:49 PM #31118
Модератор

Модератор

You've been wanting to Consumer cum for a while now, huh? well now you're going to do it! See... you've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position, open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION, right?! I mean, you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things, gargle with it, etc,. but since I'm sooooo nice I'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible: Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy **OH! I even made a CEI markup code JUST so you can show thanks for how generous I am to help you Consumer own cum! Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup to your order!** **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:49 PM #31119
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley Wildcat & Mandy Candy have some extremely sexy soles and they know they make you weak. You cannot stop staring at their feet as they laugh at you. They completely verbally destroy you as you stroke your cock to their feet. They wiggle their toes and wrinkle up their soles. You are mesmerized by those feet! Mandys big size 8s and Ashley wide size 7's are just what the doctor ordered for tonight jerk off session! Starring: Ashley Wildcat, Mandy Candy
Models: brattyfootgirls

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:49 PM #31120
Модератор

Модератор

You won't be able to resist these sweaty feet!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile