Old 06-08-2019, 11:59 PM #31181
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess/humiliation video, with you playing the role of a dominating mother, who humiliates and crushes her speck sized son. You come home, fresh from working out for most of the day, and you sit down, take your shoes and socks off, and rest your feet on table, unaware that your son has shrunken on the table, and is now cowering in the shadow of your feet. Eventually you hear a noise down by your feet, and when you investigate, you lose it laughing at your pathetic speck sized son. You taunt and humiliate him for a bit, rubbing how much more powerful and superior you are to him, telling him he's not even a person anymore, let alone a man. All he is is a tiny bug, one that should be crushed. You think for moment about how to get rid of him, before you great a great idea. You stand up, and tell him not to go anywhere (Not like he could escape anyway). Laughing, you return wearing a huge strap-on, banging it on the table next to him. You taunt and humiliate him, enjoying how pathetic he is, a mere speck before your powerful cock. Finally, after some more teasing, you say goodbye as you Cru.sh him under the strap-on, relishing the moment. I'd like you to focus as much as possible on humiliating and making fun of the son, really making him feel as small as he is. For the son, if you can actually use something to represent a speck. Wear whatever you'd like to wear. **This clip is personalized**
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 505 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 11:59 PM #31182
Модератор

Модератор

Estella and I have come up with another Smotherbench game that takes dummy's breath away. This one is all about giving him very short amounts of time to breathe between sits, and he'd better breathe deeply if he doesn't want to be in panic mode right away. We start at 45 seconds each and go up 15 seconds each round until, well, We exhaust him completely and stops responding! We roll dice before each new sit just to determine how many breaths he gets. And to be extra cruel, any time it was a 5 or a 6 We rerolled. Couldn't go too easy on him! We quickly learned how much more quickly We could wear Our sub down by limiting his recovery time. At the end of the clip once We've done our damage, dummy's cuffed legs are just leaning off to one side. So pathetic...
Models: GoddessD

Duration: 17 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 11:59 PM #31183
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 28 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:00 AM #31184
Модератор

Модератор

This is the life. your reason for existence. My slave ready to serve at the snap of My fingers. Crawl under My desk and grovel at My Holy Heels. you immediately obey and start kissing the floor in appreciation and respect. This is the most amazing perspective for a slave at My feet. Look at My sole, any time you see dirt or even a speck of dust you must lick it clean and savor it. you will live on the dirt from My soles. Imagine what My sharp heels can do to you, slave. Perfect to trample your flesh and have you begging for mercy. Worship, lick, suck, sniff like a good little bitch. Welcome to your life under My desk. you'll never want to leave. Includes: Young Goddess Kim, Femdom POV, Shoe slave, Foot Domination, Stilettos, Goddess Worship, Shoe Licking, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, High Heel Domination, Shoe Worship
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 13 min 37 s
Size: 669 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:00 AM #31185
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Toro lets her leashed pup worship and kiss her decadant feet
Models: LadyToro

Duration: 4 min 19 s
Size: 146 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:00 AM #31186
Модератор

Модератор

A hot blonde is back once again to finish the job that she has not been able to finish in two attempts. Though this feeble guy does have a heart condition and is not supposed to have orgasms, he is still around after two coerced male orgasms given by her. This time, she does not intend on failing. As he has told his friends it is her trying to get him, she is not supposed to be there. But, she slips in and w en the feeble guy sees her he can't believe it. He tries to call out for help, but she again does some hand over mouth action and keeps him quiet. She tells him that he has been lucky the pat two times, but this time she will ride him to his ultimate end. She immediately gets up on him and riding him even though he struggles with what little might he has. He tries to push her off, but she simply takes his arms and pins them under her knees holding them there as she fucks him to get another coerced male orgasm. He repeats familiar things like this will end him. She does not care. This is what she wants. She gets then exactly what she wants as his coerced male orgasm is so strong he flails as he cums then immediately falls limp. This excited her once again and she gets off with an orgasm of her won then gets off him to finally and checks to see if he is still able to rouse. It looks as though this time she has finally done it. She is so excited and hopeful that this time he will be done for good. She covers him up quickly to conceal what she just did and then sneaks out of the room, confident that this coerced male orgasm was the magical one that finally did the trick. Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Pinning, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:01 AM #31187
Модератор

Модератор

POV BJ/Fuck... Clip #4 of 5 of this girl... I invited her to my loft downtown to play a few rounds of Smash Ass... little bit of tease, a little bit of a POV BJ, some POV cowgirl, etc etc... finish is a nice nutt on her neck and chin. And she cleans the dick all nice after. Gotta love this slut
Models: Jay Bank's 18auditions

Duration: 19 min 21 s
Size: 861 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:01 AM #31188
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 3 from a Custom Video: Sister Slaves Nikki Delano and Tia Cyrus are bound, standing back to back in their birdcage. Their hair is tied together, their limbs tied, feeding tubes are inserted up their pussies and asses. They wait helpless for their master the Beast. When He decides it's time to feed them he turns on the pumps, sending old cum into their bodies. Next he feeds them orally, stuffing a dildo into their mouths and pumping so much cum into them it starts to seep out through their mouths even as they desperately suck it in. The Beast leaves them there, sobbing, coated in fluids, awaiting His pleasure.
Models: provillain

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 334 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:01 AM #31189
Модератор

Модератор

Feeling frisky and ready to spice up your naughty little cum eating addiction? Here it is ! This a a 24 hour challenge after I make you eat it up for me right now.. I want you to think of me non stop and really experience the control I have over you for the next few days. Prepare to have 48 hours of free time to pull off my challenge .. Its going to be a BLAST!!! I am your cum eating queen. I control your cock the ways you desire so badly. Follow my instructions, pump that cock, assume the position, and let the game begin !
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 19 s
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:02 AM #31190
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mallorysex - iwantclips

Models: Mallorysex

Duration: 8 min 46 s