Duration: 15 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:57 PM #31882
Модератор

Модератор

I just love tormenting losers like you. I know you crave My perfectly slender size 10 feet and I also know you are hopelessly obsessed with My luscious little ass. I have seen how you lose all dignity and turn into a mindless, little jerk addict whenever I let you worship both of them at the same time and I know you are always desperate for more. So, I am going to indulge you for My amusement. You will never actually experience the joy of licking My feet or the thrill of burying your face deep in My ass because you are a pathetic little loser bitch and losers will always have to pay for the gifts that they so desperately crave. So, I hope you enjoy the foot and ass tease My little bitch, because this is as close to Me (or any woman, really) as you will ever get.Join for Daily Slave Tasks Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 154 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:57 PM #31883
Модератор

Модератор

You really thought you could date me? Use your brains, why would the most beautiful girl in the school like me date you? NO WAY! Good boys use the markup codes: IAMJADESBITCH, WEAKFORJADE, SUPERWEAKFORJADE, ILOVEGODDESSJADE, SLAVEFORJADE, JADEMONEYSLAVERY
Models: YourGoddessJade

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:57 PM #31884
Модератор

Модератор

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, Coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:18 PM #31885
Модератор

Модератор

A compilation of My 3 latest POV ruined orgasm clips! This collection works out $5 less than buying separately. 1. Ruin With Me... Back again for My favourite form of torment. today I want you to stroke-a-long with Me! I am going to show you some very specific instructions using My strap on, and I want you to follow them EXACTLY. I am going to tell you exactly where and how I want you to play with yourself. I am going to edge you over and over again. I want you frustrated and suffering for Me like the little bitch you are. Tease yourself slowly, now harder and faster as I count you down to each edging. The grand finale? Of course, a ruined orgasm! I want you to watch as each little droplet of cum dribbles out of your dick, totally mind fucked by the fact you can't feel any pleasure from it. Right at that crucial moment you are going to abandon that cock, and it's going to bring Me so much pleasure to see your pathetic ruining trickle out of you. 2. Edge and Ruin for Me Another tutorial for My little ruining addicts! Today I am going to talk you through 3 edgings and an abandoned ruining. I bet your cock is already standing to attention just looking at Me, dressed in a strappy bra, pasties and beautiful mesh gloves. I want you to imagine it is My hand that is edging and ruining you. I want you to follow exactly what I am doing as I watch. I want you to learn some cock control, edging and finally ruining on My countdowns, just like a good little ruined bitch should. 3. Abandon With Me... Don't you just love to follow My jerk off instructions like the mindless little stroking addict you are? I am going to give you very specific guidance, and I want you stroking-a-long like the little bitch you are. Watch exactly how I use My hands on My own strap on cock and make sure you keep up with Me. I want your balls aching to empty, that will make your ruining all the more satisfying for Me! Spit in your hand and edge that dick, 3 times in a row on My count. I want you as frustrated as possible before you abandon that cock, and I want you completely mind fucked as you watch your pathetic ruining trickle out. This clip was a custom request, and is also available in 'Mobile' resolution.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 35 min 28 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:18 PM #31886
Модератор

Модератор

One orgasm after another I'm going to make you cum again and again until there isn't a single drop left in your aching balls! Stroke exactly how I say and I'm going to leave you completely drained dry, used up, and spent like the horny slut you are!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Size: 833 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:18 PM #31887
Модератор

Модератор

In this fun little video I try on a small sample of my seriously sexy bras.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 6 min 26 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:18 PM #31888
Модератор

Модератор

You will be a good lil cum eater for me today! You know your mouth is watering just thinking about it! I encourage you to pump your cock, teasing you all the way! Making your pump it for me, pump it till you are ready to shoot that cum straight into your mouth! TheÂ*better you stroke for me the more you get to see of me! Stroke it good, be a good lil wanker and cum eater! You will eat every drop of your cum while adoring my sexy big tits!Â*I love watching cum eaters swallow every drop for me, so go on....DO IT! DONT miss a drop Â*Â*Â* Â* Codes to use at checkout: Â*Â*Â* Â* 10% Markup Use code: Loser4Farrah Â*Â*Â* Â* Â* 25% Markup Use code: WorshipFarrah Â*Â*Â* Â* 50% Markup Use code: Weak4Farrah Â*Â*Â* Â* 100% Markup Use code: Draining Â*Â*Â* Â* Â* Â* 500% Markup Use code: RinsedByFarrah
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 154 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:18 PM #31889
Модератор

Модератор

My first clip I ever made. Enjoy this POV oily soles, (Actually 2015)
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 49 s
Size: 504 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:18 PM #31890
Модератор

Модератор

I've invited someone over today, and you my little cum slut, are going to entertain her! Guess who? That's right, gorgeous Lindsey Leigh! I've told her all about your cum guzzling expertise. Lindsey is ready to watch you put on a show for her, while we both laugh at you! Get ready to whiten those teeth of yours with your cum load! Cream your twinkie, then swallow every drop of it. After all, jerking is only permitted if it degrades you and is humiliating! Slurp and glug glug glug it down!
Models: Evelyn Milano

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 391 MiB
Download From AnzFile