Old 06-07-2019, 02:50 PM #3191
Модератор

Модератор

Arent you excited to watch me shit and love it? Take your cock out of your pants and stroke it while I tell you how good it feels just barely holding in my shit behind my tight little pucker right now, how excited I am to get dirty and enjoy my own filth. I shit a HUGE snake for you right on my couch and taste it, telling you how sweet it is and kissing and licking it I smear my poop all over my butt cheeks and my pussy and rub my poop-caked cunt til I cum!
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 02:53 PM #3192
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me shit out a huge load then masturbate while sniffing and licking my delicious shit!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 40 s 728 ms
Resolution: 360 x 480
Size: 3.84 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 02:58 PM #3193
Модератор

Модератор

Yana and Olga put on quite a show , they love to shit in shoes each other this time Yana and Olga filled the shoes of liquid shit diarrhea . Yana and Olga for several days diarrhea , very liquid diarrhea liquid diarrhea . Yana gives diarrhea your shoes , then Olga fills liquid diarrhea your shoes , and then the girls change shoes . Yana puts on your feet shoes that shit Olga , and Olga wears shoes in that shit Yana . Oh Yes, their feet all in the shit from her shoes out liquid shit diarrhea . Yana and Olga defile in shoes which are full of liquid shit , then the girls take them off and show you my feet which are also covered in shit . Yana and Olga again odevayut shoes and begin to pose for you, taking various poses and to walk in them around the room .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Size: 1 006 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 02:59 PM #3194
Модератор

Модератор

(4min, 27sec)
**Please message me if youd like to buy the shit in jeans from this video**
I had to high-tail it home after doing a little shopping, I barely made it into the house before I had to drop down over the edge of the bed to let out my urgent desperate painful shit into my sexy star jeans!
Pretty much no talking at all, so it is like you are spying on me coming home to a desperate embarrassing situation! LOTS of grunting, straining, squeezing sounds as I let out a creamy mushy huge load into my jeans! I couldnt hold it any longer!
Watch me enter my place in a hurry and lickety-split drop down and start pushing and pushing.then I get up and you can see the nasty chocolate smear on my ass as I pull my jeans down. Then you get to see the smashed load in the ass of my jeans on the floor.
Spy on me shitting in my pants, keep quiet when you cum!
Old 06-07-2019, 03:00 PM #3195
Модератор

Модератор

I just couldnt wait to go to the bathroom, I really had to take a dump. I ate so much yesterday, Im just ready to explode! I was trying to hold My shit in longer, but that turtle head just kept trying to poke its way out of My asshole. Watch all of My shit and piss collect in My plastic container, turning into your favorite treatSuperior Soft Serve!
Models: MadameDuB

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 108 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 03:03 PM #3196
Модератор

Модератор

Lots of puke to make you cum because you want to cum down my filthy throat Fucking my throat with my butt plug, dildo and fingers until the puke runs down my body. I talk so dirty to you while I sensually gag and fuck my face, and titty fuck my wet dirty breasts
Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 16 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 03:05 PM #3197
Модератор

Модератор

I just started my period and have to take a shit desperately. I go in the bathroom and get my bucket. I squat over it and piss and shit on you. My period juices drip all over and cover your face. When Im done, I wipe my ass and empty the bucket into the toilet. This is a very messy clip. I get blood on the toilet and shit under my nail. I hope you love the filth.
Models: DemonaDragon

Duration: 2 min 35 s
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 03:07 PM #3198
Модератор

Модератор

Hi, in this video I start out nice and clean, but things get wet, nasty and shitty after I fuck my ass with dildos. Smearing it all over my ass and boobs, getting dirty. I make my asshole prolapse with the biggest dildo I have and you can see my poop coming out of my rosebudded ass. I add a little water enema from a squirt bottle to help me get more dirty. And to end it I piss all over myself to help quench your thirst. Wish you were there to lick me clean. Mmm, delicious.
Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 14 min 37 s
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 03:12 PM #3199
Модератор

Модератор

Youre the teacher who has placed me in detention alone after being disruptive and excessive swearing in class. After being a smartass in detention, you've decided to punish me further by shitting in my mouth, using blackmail to force me to submit. After shitting in my mouth and forcing me to swallow it all, you also make me lick your ass clean. You see that I've become incredibly aroused and allow me to masturbate, giving me a cum countdown in the end while I continue to eat your ass. By the end you suggest perhaps this turn into a weekly after school routine, in order to ensure I've completely reformed from a potty mouth to being your new in-class toilet
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 12 min 51 s
Size: 557 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 03:15 PM #3200
Модератор

Модератор

Amazing new pooping compilation of all new poops, 11 new sexier poops, all new clips, new positions, semi clothed, naked poops, opening her ass for you to watch those big craps come out, holding it for days, thick solid poops, some creamy piles of crap, she almost falls over in her poop, desperate to go, rubbing her cute booty for you as she pushes those piles of dung onto the floor, POV, peeing, toilet poop, farting, corn in her crap. She likes to dress up for all that perverted EFRO that's happening and cannot wait to cum in another scat session. More lighting, holding it in for days, big artistic craps, close up and distance EFRO, much more naughty talk and personal interaction, additional sexy outfits, all new content, even sexier shits, very long and hot 9 minute compilation. Enjoy our 20th EFRO COMPILATION!
Models: amateurcouplewithfriends769

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 608
Size: 682 MiB
Download From AnzFile