Old 06-09-2019, 06:09 PM #32051
Модератор

Модератор

It's your lucky day! I just got my pedicure done and I feel like showing off my sexy feet. My toe nails are painted fire red, my soles are so soft, and I know you're dying to worship them! Watch me slather lotion all over my princess feet and delicious legs while I encourage you to jerk your cock for me and cum!
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:10 PM #32052
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Lyne - iwantclips

Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 4 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 404 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:10 PM #32053
Модератор

Модератор

**Don't be afraid. You tiny ones are doing a great service by keeping your Giantess well fed & entertained today. If you get me angry I am powerful enough to destroy your whole world if I want! I had to go out there today & snatch up a bunch of you. You all look so yummy. Especially the women & chi1dren, mmmmmmmm, what a delicacy! Who shall I eat first? I see you quivering with fear. Your screams & cries mean nothing to me! I will use all you insignificant weaklings as I wish. But first, your Giantess needs to eat the delectable ones. Mmmmmm how scrumptious. You taste so good in my mouth. Feeling your littles bones crush between my teeth gives me much satisfaction as I savor your insides. Mmmmm time to swallow & introduce you to the deep dark abyss that is my belly. You will slowly be digested by my stomach acid. Become one with your Giantess. You live on through me. How lucky of you. Mmmmmm now that I am well fed, it's time to play. Your Giantess is feeling sexually sadistic today. I have much in store for your tiny bodies. Feel the weight of my humungous ass as it slowly crushes you all! The survivors will be violently stuffed into my horny pussy & asshole as I climax to an earth shattering orgasm. A traumatic demise for the tiny weaklings.** --Captures Your Fantasy For: Giantess, Shrinking Fetish, BANNED WORD, Mouth Fetish, Female Supremacy, Ass Smothering, Stuffing, Asshole Fetish, Crush, Tease, Stuffing, Masturbation, Orgasms.--
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 13 min 23 s
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:10 PM #32054
Модератор

Модератор

You literally cannot stare at My feet for more than five seconds without pulling out your wallet & little dick to jerk it raw and spend all the way down to your last dime.. Watching Me take your money is too arousing to deny yourself. So easy. More for Me, fucking loser. Pick your markup code! 25%: PuppyBoy 50%: GoodBitch 100%: KelseysBigLoser 500%: AddictedToKelsey 1000%: MoreForHer
Models: goddesskelsey_

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:11 PM #32055
Модератор

Модератор

You're so weak! Asking for a flash first thing in the morning. Get on your knees and beg for one while I put you in your place. For future reference: I'm not a morning person. Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 2 min 54 s
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:11 PM #32056
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty girl next door looking chicks. That's what you like huh? Especially when they're wearing yoga pants. It's a special occasion today, James. First of all, your Goddess is wearing a pony tail. Second, she's wearing a brand new pair of yoga pants, your favorite. On top of that, her ass looks deliciously bigger than usual today. It's the trifecta of your weak spots. Since you've shown yourself to be not quite as useless lately, your Goddess is rewarding you with some close up action of her pants, and what's inside of them. Just remember, she is the Goddess, you are the pathetic loser butt boy.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:11 PM #32057
Модератор

Модератор

In this video, Master and manslut use my holes for their fun. Master enjoys tag teaming my cunt and ass with another man, and i (of course) enjoy more than one cock.
Models: OwnedBBWSlut

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:12 PM #32058
Модератор

Модератор

My little step sister was trying her new yoga pants and she was in the doggy style position as she was trying some exercise when I walked in. She didn't notice me until later because she had headphones on. I was watching her and conflicted. After all, she is my step sister! Damn do I admire the view in front of me! So I come up with the no so brilliant plan to try and wank one quietly and let no one be the wiser. I undo my pants and begin to jerk myself off while staring at her ass. She backs her ass up and accidentally grind right into my cock! She turns around in shock and tells me "What the hell do you think you're doing!" I was extremely embarrassed! She then started to tease me about the fact that she is my step sister and how taboo this is! She finally give up saying something like she just bought these new yoga pants "so fine do whatever you want to my ass, just don't cum on the pants!" Getting the green light, I take the helm at first and grinds against her clothed ass cheeks dry humping her yoga pants. She remind me again not to cum on the pants so I pull them down and accidentally takes her panties down with them giving a nice view of her butthole and pussy too. She calls me a pervert, she never expected ne to go so far but she went along with it still. I continue the ass grinding and dry humping this time on her bare ass cheeks. She starts to get into it now too, pushing her ass back into me and helping the grinding just as much. She reason that this is still some pretty good exercise, who knows when her dumb step brother will finally cum so she might as well get some yoga in. Eventually she takes full control and are doing most of the grinding, rubbing her ass all over my cock. Eventually I cum from the sensation of your ass over my cock -- no hands or anything just from the frotting alone -- and cum all over her ass. "Oh my god!" you are in total disbelief. Did he really just cum on his step sister?” she said! Then she teased me again! And finally, she realized that some of my cum was dripping on her pants…oh god was she mad at me! She made me buy a new pair…but all of this was totally worth it! I came so hard and she grinds like a pro! She shook her head in disbelief and went back to doing the yoga poses with my cum covered bare ass sticking out.
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:12 PM #32059
Модератор

Модератор

You're girl envy's me in every way possible. She is so jealous that your attracted to me. She wishes she could look this sexy in lingerie. She wishes she could get you hard as quickly as I can. I'm your dream girl and she never be. She will always hate me while you're proud you will never escape from me. You're proud to be an addict because I represent everything you want and everything your relationship lacks. I will always be a symbol of your sex life and there is no denying the fact that you love jerking to my body and she will always envy me. Consists of: HOMEWRECKER, HOME WRECK, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, EROTIC TEASE, MIND FUCK, COCK TEASE, BODY WORSHIP, DOMINATION, EROTIC GODDESS, HOMEWRECKER JOI, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, MIND FUCK, MENTAL DOMINATION,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:12 PM #32060
Модератор

Модератор

You're addicted. Completely owned by my perfect 32DDD tits. You dream about being able to touch them nightly, but that's all you'll ever do. Dream... and jerk off! You're never going to be satisfied with any other woman knowing I have the perfect pair of tits that you're completely 100% addicted too. So keep jerking, and keep spending.
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 5 min 8 s
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile