Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:11 PM #32252
Модератор

Модератор

The wife of the boss, who is actually a giantess, is holding a tiny person in her fingers. Turns out that the tiny person is her husband's secretary and she has shrunken her down in order to show her who is in control. She knows this little bitch is a homewrecker and is trying to move in on her marriage, but she is not going to let that happen. She tells the secretary that she intends on eating her whole. She will simply swallow her down and rid the world of her. Her husband has no idea what is happening. He thinks his secretary took the day off and when she is gone, the wife giantess says she will simply tell her husband that his secretary quit. She knows the secretary is younger and hotter, but she is a giantess, and she is smarter. She gets more and more sexually excited as the secretary begs and pleads for her life. She then starts to tell the secretary she will fuck herself as the secretary is in her belly, still alive. Over and over again she will cum. She then teases the secretary by licking her and even putting her into her mouth. Finally, she drops her onto her tongue and in a close up view sticks her tongue out with the secretary clinging on for all she is worth. But, it is no use and the giantess swallows hard having the secretary go down into her belly. The wife is very turned on now. She has ridded herself of that pesky homewrecker and can now be assured that her husband, and all his money, belong only to her. She might not be as young as that secretary, but she is the last person anyone should mess with. Included in this clip: Giantess, Homewrecker, Eating, Swallowing, Tongue Fetish, Mouth Fetish, Shrunken Fetish, Wife Shrinks Secretary, Taunting, Licking, Glasses, Eyeglasses, Blonde Giantess, Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:11 PM #32253
Модератор

Модератор

Terra wakes up from her nap to a surprise! Her ankles and knees have been ties, and her wrists are secured to the bed! Even worse, Terra ****s in the nude! Her mysterious assailant reveals his plan to her when he begins tickling her helpless feet! He teases her with joking comments as he torments her wrinkled soles and toes! Will Terra get away, or will she be tickled forever?
Models: TerraMizu

Duration: 11 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:11 PM #32254
Модератор

Модератор

What is a Goddess to do with a sissy that is too tiny for sex? Blowjobs are for real men with big beautiful cocks worthy of my Goddess mouth. Handjobs are for boring average boys. Baby dicks are lucky to get a little 2 finger salute. But the most pathetic of them all is my sissy, his tiny clit isn't even big enough for a 2 finger job. So I thought to myself, since she is smaller than my tiny toes and hopelessly addicted to my Goddess feet, that might be the one place her clit will fit. All my little sissy boys and baby dicks know how pathetic they are, now you can see just how I treat my little sissy to a treat with my feet.....
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 3 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 74.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:12 PM #32255
Модератор

Модератор

Hey titty addict...you've been worshiping my tits for so many years now! And I bet you are such a loser that you haven't touched any real life titties in all these years, have you? No, you're a loser, so you only jerk off to hot girls with big tits, but you don't actually get to touch them. No woman wants your grubby loser hands on her tits! Strippers and ****s you've paid don't count and trust me, they don't want your loser hands on their tits either. I doubt you will ever be touching big sexy tits in your life...the only thing you're touching is your dick, loser!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 4 min 49 s
Size: 363 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:12 PM #32256
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Size: 309 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:13 PM #32257
Модератор

Модератор

So you've been dreaming about me, jerking over me, obsessing over me. Why won't you stop thinking about me? You've tried stop to but you have failed every time. You think about all of me...From my long, natural hair to my perfectly polished toes & everything inside my mind. Don't be scared it's completely normal to become entirely infatuated. You want to know what I'm doing...where I'm going...You just want to know everything about me. You wish you were mine. MY real life slave. Part of my life in anyway possible. Of course you cant be anything else to me but a slave because I only love real men and thats just not you & it never will be. Maybe one day you'll have proven yourself worthy of serving me but for now this is just the beginning. Get back in line to worship, spend, obsess & obey. These are the only things you're good at so don't fight it. You & I both know it feels so good to have a purpose in life & your purpose is me.
Models: NikkiFetish

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:13 PM #32258
Модератор

Модератор

You are so beneath ME. You come to Me begging for abuse and to be controlled. I want to smash your face with My feet until you are suffocated!!! Take your place at My FEET and accept your role as My footslave. Gag on My long toes while I shove them down your stupid throat! Just imagine being consumed by the sweat from my feet & tasting MY feet while I choke you with My toes!! I know it makes you weak... Now give in to your addiction and buy this clip for you to watch over and over and over and over...
Models: MistressMK

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:13 PM #32259
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to tease you today with my big, perfect tits in a few of my sexy bras. Maybe you'll even get a nip slip, if you're extra lucky. Get ready to obsess over my tits even more. Make it hotter. Add a markup code: 50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict 100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle 500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle 1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 17 min 9 s
Size: 849 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:13 PM #32260
Модератор

Модератор

Your obsession is real. You can't get me out of your thoughts. You need to see more of me...to see how a bitchy girl would taunt you. You'd give anything to see how you're never going to be good enough.
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 2 min 17 s
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile