Old 06-10-2019, 10:39 AM #32601
Модератор

Модератор

Part 1: You used to be Taylor's boyfriend. You whined about her wanting to fuck other guys but you couldn't please her. You said that you needed a break so she told you she would dispose of you because there really is no reason for her to be with you.. You decided to break up but she doesn't care. Now you live in the same house still and you have to watch her get ready to go out with other men. How can she resist teasing you
Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 883 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:39 AM #32602
Модератор

Модератор

I'm the brat girl with of your dreams. Blonde, beautiful, with huge boobs. I know you wish you could be with me but you are loser! Ew! I would never want to be with a dork like you! All you can do is helplessly stare at me and get turned on my amazing hotness.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 34 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 115 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:40 AM #32603
Модератор

Модератор

Its so fitting that I am seducing you in a gold dress because I am going to drain you of all your money, LOL! Your money is the only think that is going to keep my attention. I also like you to beg to give me all your cash and destroy you! Goddess Harley Categories: Financial Domination, Lap Dance, Female Domination, Femdom, Goddess Worship
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Size: 390 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:42 AM #32604
Модератор

Модератор

Here's my latest video where I can show you how much I really love taking cock! This video I get too excited from sucking a long, hard cock and taking it deep in my mouth. After playing and sucking his cock for a nice while, I get on top of my boyfriend and take him deep inside me. Watch my cute bum bounce up and down, enjoying a lovely cock so much! I slide off and suck my cum off his cock while he licks my wet pussy. I cum hard from his tongue, I can't handle any more so I take his cock and rub it hard until he covers my pretty tits with loads of cum! Fantastic blowjob and riding, perfect if you love seeing me please a cock.
Models: MissPaleGirl

Duration: 19 min 53 s
Size: 985 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:43 AM #32605
Модератор

Модератор

I'm laying down all snuggly in my bed. But I need a nicotine fix! I roll a cigarette. I smoke my rolled cig, as I roll around from position to position. Including a bunch of adorably cute angles of my perfect ass. Smoking in bed might be the sexiest thing ever!
Models: Seraphina May

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 19.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:43 AM #32606
Модератор

Модератор

A client has enlisted the help of Dr. Siri to work on his sexual problems. His wife is uninterested in sex with him anymore and he is willing to do anything to make is marriage work. Dr Siri uses "unorthodox" methods of sex therapy, but she finds them to achieve her desired results. Dr Siri unbuckles his pants and takes out his cock to take a better look at it. His cock is a nice size and seems to get erect easily, so she decides to investigate his sexual ability further. Siri straddles her patient, taking his cock inside her warm wet opening. He gets so excited that he starts to thrust himself into her hard and fast. Dr Siri decides to teach him how a woman likes to have sex; the key to sexual fulfillment is making sure the woman also enjoys herself during intercourse. Dr Siri acts as a sexual surrogate or instructor to show him exactly how to please a woman, how to make his partner cum. After Dr Siri has orgasmed on his cock she decides chastity is the best way to control his cock during their ongoing therapy. His cock is completely under her control; she is grooming him to be a good lover & satisfy women properly.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 13 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:44 AM #32607
Модератор

Модератор

You've been telling me this whole time that your dick was "average" and I've been ok with it (even though I can't feel anything when we fuck) because you are my first boyfriend and I don't know any better. I thought there was something wrong with me because all my friends talk about how much their tight pussies ache after their big strong boyfriends fuck them. Today in health class, they taught us how to put a condom on. They used a banana and told us THAT was average.... but it is WAY bigger than you. I think you've been lying to me. Yours is the size of my pinky. Maybe puberty skipped you or something. But I want to try one of these banana dicks. I love you, but Im going to fuck some other boys. Maybe you could get some of your friends to do it? Ill still date you, but fuck your friends that you bring to me? You can jerk off and watch so your little baby cock gets some pleasure too. I know this must be HUMILIATING... but look how big it is compared to my tiny tight hole? Look how it fills up my mouth! You just slip out!
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 6 min 21 s
Size: 905 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:44 AM #32608
Модератор

Модератор

Honey, I have a huge problem with my boyfriend and I need help from you....my only son!* I think he's cheating on me with some woman from his work.* I am seeing all kinds of text messages from her and he is sexting back to her! I need some hot dick pictures of a nice cock for him to find on my phone.* I am going to be sure he sees them to make him jealous! So just pull your pants down, it's not like I haven't seen you before....it doesn't even have to be rock hard.....ok...great thanks for helping mom out!* Ummmm....honey.....I can't take a picture of that! Your cock is like 1 inch!!! I don't want him to think I traded in for a small cock! lol....Oh...You're a grower?* Ok ....start stroking....make it grow...I need it bigger than that!* Let me try and take a picture and see what it looks like.* Oh god....really? You have your dad's loser dick genes! I thought you said you were a grower?* Do I need to show you my bra? Will that make it grow?* Ok....how bout now?* Let's see....WOW ...world's smallest dick! Looks like a clit! What the hell?* What if I strip? What will help? I think your cursed ...you're absolutely no help!!! I had no idea you had the small dick genes like your loser dad!!! ENJOY!
Models: butt3rflyforu

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:44 AM #32609
Модератор

Модератор

You might find you prefer hot girls over your old significant other. Luckily for you I love ruining relationships. You probably already know it's so easy for me being young hot and sexy. I find every way to use it to my advantage. Will you succumb to my advances now or will you wait until you finish the series. Buy this clip and realize how hard it is to say no to Me. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB****
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:45 AM #32610
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 19 min 33 s