Old 06-10-2019, 03:45 PM #33341
Модератор

Модератор

An intense mindfuck of an Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy clip. Are you brave...or just fucking stupid, for begging for this? For paying me to fuck over your brain? It doesn't matter either way; it's not like you have any control over your cravings anymore, is it? You NEED this now. You're always aching for that next hit. So as long as you're here; let's play. HARD. Let me push you deeper than you've ever been before. More hits. Longer inhales, deeper breaths. Fill your lungs and beg for air. I'll be right here, making sure you comply. *Only for experienced poppers users*
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 423 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:47 PM #33342
Модератор

Модератор

*WEAR HEADPHONES WHILE WATCHING THIS CLIP FOR MAXIMUM MENTAL DOMINATION* There is no denying the fact you are gay. Yes, you heard me correctly. I know for a fact you are a cock sucking whore. You crave dick. After watching this clip it will seal your fate...you will be a full fledge dick licking whore.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:47 PM #33343
Модератор

Модератор

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves. I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:47 PM #33344
Модератор

Модератор

I am a literal Mayflower Babe. This 4th of July, I am your All-American Goddess. Follow My instructions carefully- I'm going to get you high & make you fucking cum with the coerce of a firework. I have specific ways that I want you to inhale and exhale your poppers, so listen close to My rules & get nice & fucked up for your American Dream. I start off mesmerizing you sensually- I'm going to control your orgasm & edge your cock, guiding your poppers inhales & exhales. Listen to those fireworks outside My window while I instruct your gaze from My nipples to My shiny pussy, My high heels to My sparkly ass. The poppers start to get more intense along with My commands. I stand tall above you, keep edging you, looking down at you slide your hand up & down your cock! Sniff & huff your poppers bitch!!! Thank the Mayflower for bringing My sexy ass to the US! Thank Me, stroke faster, stare up at My ass... take your hands off long enough for the final inhale, then... then... I use all of My powers over you, poppers puppet!! Get high & weak for Me & when I decide that it's time to cum... stare at your American Dream & grip your throbbing cock, stroke it hard while I grind and twist My Goddess body- aching for permission to cum- edged to the brink- finally Goddess goes from a moan to a stern command for you to cum! (this is a 4th of July 'concept' clip appropriate for any day of the year- features elements of: poppers, edging, orgasm control, shiny fetish, mesmerize, mind fuck, independence day, ass worship, high heels, long legs, coerced Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy, JOI, goddess worship, femdom pov, pussy worship)
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 9 min 47 s
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:48 PM #33345
Модератор

Модератор

you will need at least one two bottles of poppers as this will be a intense poppers session as you worship My divine legs and ass, you will not see my face for most of the clip as you will only focus on My superiority, and worship Me, as you get totally fucked out you mind. you will obey ad worship Me as I should be worshiped...So are you ready let's begin... Add a Mark UP Code to your Order:25% 'TIP4GRACE'50% 'ADDICTED2GRACE'75% 'FALLING4GRACE'100% 'CRAZY4GRACE'200% ' LOVE4GRACE'iWantSpoiltPrincessG**** Send me A Gift!
Models: spoilt Princess G

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Size: 404 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:48 PM #33346
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley normally wouldn't even come close to allowing you to see her tits.... but she wants to get you really turned on with her body to you build up a lot of cum in those balls. You are going to be eating it all gone very shortly! She wants to see you slurp down a big load of your own cum.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 53 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 110 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:49 PM #33347
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to the session. Relax. It seems you wanted to stop jerking off so much? Well, this isn't the place for that. Let me explain, this is where I encourage such behavior. I believe in letting people masturbate all the time, several times a day in fact. This is all about you now, being selfish with it even. Go ahead and stroke it for me. Take it out and masturbate, as I explain it all to you. You'll understand why this is important and that you should just be an chronic masturbatory man forever.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 4 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 149 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:49 PM #33348
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 14 min 33 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:49 PM #33349
Модератор

Модератор

I want to play a really messed up game! Best case scenario, you're locked up for a few days. Worst case, a month. It's up to how you play. Watch this clip for more information about following videos in this series - there will be three! There will be interaction via email for this one during phase three. After phase two is initiated, you will be LOCKED IN!
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 3 min 29 s
Size: 77.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:49 PM #33350
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is specially made for my big (or little) black dick boys, you know who you are- always wanting my thick thighs and fat ass in your face. MY FAT PUSSY, ASS, AND THIGHS ARE BOUNCING THROUGH THIS ENTIRE CLIS BEGGING FOR MORE BLACK DICK, I WANT IT DEEP IN MY ASS AND PUSSY, DONT HOLD BACK JUST GIVE IT TO ME THAT BIG African COCK SLIDING DEEP IN ME HARDER AND HARDER OH I FUCKING LOVE IT Your suck a dirty black man with a filthy mind and nasty thoughts of what you will do to my white pussy just tear that mutherfucker to pieces fuck my white pussy with you black shaft shoot your black cum in my holes
Models: Naughtynikki777

Duration: 8 min 34 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile