Old 03-10-2019, 01:48 AM #3331
Модератор

Модератор

I tell you how to jerk it. When to jerk it. How fast to jerk it. Jerk it to my big tits. Jerk it to my round plump ass. I tease you. I deny you. And all you want is more. Think I'll let you cum? Think again. Or don't think at all. Watch. Listen. Learn. Visit WatchBrooke.com for your very own custom video!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 142 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 01:50 AM #3332
Модератор

Модератор

Such a little cum guzzler aren't you! You just love eating your own jizz just to please me like a good little cum slut. Eat and taste that pleasure that I just gave you, it's protein after all and it's just going to replenish you for the next round. Now get to it! Slurp it up My little cum guzzler.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 01:56 AM #3333
Модератор

Модератор

There so many Reasons why u cant stop thinking about ME! why u cant stop rubbing your sex stick for Me! Yes , We call Its deeply sexual addiction.... I am like your Favorite pharmaceuticals , Making u feeling so weak and so hard ... so high and so Addictive! Seduce u and Control your pleasure , your Mind and Life.... There No One else Can get so deep inside your head.... no one can Make u feel such strong needs....Needs TOPumping your Male Ego.... and Dripping your soul Out....
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 58 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 02:00 AM #3334
Модератор

Модератор

Watch my tittties bounce as I ride his dick and edge myself closer to orgasm
Models: QuinnLacey

Duration: 1 min 13 s
Resolution: 426 x 640
Size: 12.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 02:00 AM #3335
Модератор

Модератор

Carrie is all dressed up in sexy attire.. a black skin tight dress.. garter and stockings with no panties.. Her 'Hubby' is laying down practically out cold. She wants to go out and he seems tired.. so she figures showing off her sexy attire and then jumping his bones will get him to wake up! She leaves him laying right where as he is naked anyways for some reason.. and lifts up her skirt to jump on his cock after giving it a few licks in her hot mouth. He seems to become more alert.. (OF COURSE) and she asks him to get behind her for a while.. which he does. Watch him fuck her POV style.. Then Carrie turns around to get him to cum all over her giant tits.. mmm yum. #blackstockingsandgarter #carriemoonstockings
Models: carriemoon

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Resolution: 240 x 320
Size: 31.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 02:08 AM #3336
Модератор

Модератор

I'm a psychiatrist who counsels virgins. You come in for an unannounced appointment. Sit down and begin showing off your legs. Confess your addiction to touching, seducing, and controlling virgins. Once you've picked a target, you befriend the family. Eventually they leave you alone with him and you seduce him. You show me how you brush against him with your breasts or hand. Then you start touching and kissing them and asks if he likes it. Then you spend months teasing him and discovering his fetishes. You love watching him shudder in pleasure and fill with lust as you stroke your legs or blow him kisses when you're over for dinner with his family. Finally you make him so addicted to cumming to you that he's begging to do anything to fulfill your twisted fantasies. Talk about all the things you've done to different virgins to live out your fantasies, and how sometimes you even seduce their father. Finally you reveal that you don't need my help to be cured. You want me to provide you virgins. You're tired of having to do all that work to get your fix. You want to start using my office for sessions so that you can have uninterrupted easy access to the various fragile virgins that see me every week. You'll make me to watch, and you'll seduce me into cumming right in front of them every time I try and resist so that both of us know who's in control. You start sucking my dick (below the screen) until I agree and make me cum in your mouth. Then tell me to call in the patient in the waiting room. Then explain to the virgin what's about to happen to him, looking at me and smiling at how I'm going to watch it happen. Then walk towards him off screen telling him to shhhhhhh. Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me!
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 530 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 02:16 AM #3337
Модератор

Модератор

The perfect weapon of destruction, my tight figure hugging nylon pantyhose, stuck in front of you as you weep on your knees in desperation. Teasing you with them, tormenting you, and belittling you. I have you exactly where i want you, down on your knees, so tremblingly weak and horny, wrapping you around my little finger, ready to destroy.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 8 min 56 s
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 02:17 AM #3338
Модератор

Модератор

I am wearing a sheer black pantyhose and I have a little game in store.... and this is a Game your gonna LOVE! Im gonna play with my Hitachi, Rub it on my Pussy and all the time you can stroke your hard cock, I am gonna encourage you keep stroking, I bet you wanna lick my Pussy straight to the fabric from my Pantyhose... Watch me Cum, See my Wet Pussy, Hear my Juices and watch my Juices floading out when I cum in my Sexy Pantyhose! Wanna know what the game is, Buy this clip! FULL HD Clip includes: JOI, Cock Tease, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Games Video is HD 1280x720 WMV.
Models: Sassy Jade

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Size: 208 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 02:18 AM #3339
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and the name Michael is used throughout. This is a very involved script detailing actual experiences between the viewer and his hairdresser. There is a lot of dirty talk with language such as bad bitch, naughty bitch, etc. The video tells the story and then moves towards POV sex with the viewer. Setting is at the salon in the back room. Visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom video!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 21 min 54 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 02:22 AM #3340
Модератор

Модератор

No need for a lengthy description.. My juicy red lips wrapped around that cock of yours will simply be ecstasy
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 8 min 17 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 64.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile