Old 03-10-2019, 03:13 AM #3351
Модератор

Модератор

My videos will always be here for you... now you will do the same. Get an increased connection with me and have a stable life of frozen dinners and drinks in front of my videos. Goddess Charlotte Stokely Categories: Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI, Edging, Gooning, Femdom POV, Virgin Humiliation
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 346 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 03:14 AM #3352
Модератор

Модератор

I'm the teacher of an all boys class. Introducing myself very sternly and arrogantly and I begin to tell the class how I come from a wealthy, high class background. I then transition into the course syllabus, which will be instructing the class on the finer points of dominating, humiliating, objectifying, punishing, and degrading high class woman, in particular me. Explaining to the class that most of the rules will pertain actually to me and will be set by the class such as what I must wear and how I must refer to yourself. At the end of every week, the best performing student gets to go home with me and use me for the weekend. Even better at the end of term, the best student gets to keep me permanently. I then proceed to demonstrate to the class what I expect them to do to me. Slapping my tits and pussy, clothes pegs on my nipples and clit, spanking my ass with a paddle, a buttplug inserted in my ass, fucking my holes with my high heel. Letting the whole class use all of my holes for sucking and fucking and treating me like a good slut.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 29 min 23 s
Size: 2.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 03:25 AM #3353
Модератор

Модератор

You don't get a mesmerizing softspoken yet genuinely mean babysit-jerkoff from me, which is, if your head is already too clouded to remember, to fuck your mind and your wank stick up; and I'm s indifferent about that outcome ah.. No prepping needed, this is something you use multiple times everyday, is practical, and won't leave any sign on your skin later except on your ego. Disponibile in ITA: cerca Sega schiumosa
Models: high on daria

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Size: 508 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 03:28 AM #3354
Модератор

Модератор

This was a thank you video made by us, Brooke and Vikki for our fans who paid for us to go to Exxotica when we attended a few years back. Now it's available for your viewing pleasure as well. This is a very teasing video, handsy and helping of lingerie removal. Throw some dirty talk in and sit back and relax. There is some stripping in this video but no full nudity.
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 350 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 03:28 AM #3355
Модератор

Модератор

Youve been captured by the Amazon Queen. You didnt believe me when I said I crushed my captives, now its time to prove my power over you. I make you sit there and simply observe my strong thighs squeezing together. When thats obviously not enough to take me seriously, I grab you by your face and place you between my legs. With each squeeze I am mere millimeters from crus**** your skull. I ask, Who owns you? Will you continue to resist? Remember that this is a battle you cant possibly win. There is no Escape. Youre mine.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 6 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 03:30 AM #3356
Модератор

Модератор

No matter how submissive or dominant you are all men want one thing. They need their cocks to be controlled by a hot dominant woman. I'm not talking about chastity all I am talking about is some amazing jerk off instruction. You crave being told exactly how to stroke that throbbing cock between your legs. So relax your mind turn off your brain and watch how easy it is for me to take complete control.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 55 s
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 03:32 AM #3357
Модератор

Модератор

I know you crave My control over you, and you know that giving Me the info I need to use against you would be the perfect way to enforce the kind of control you so badly desire. But for some reason, it's always so hard for you to follow through, you get scared, afraid of what I might do with the information that could completely destroy your life, so you back out. you just need to be persuaded a little more, don't you? My body gets you so weak, and totally turns your mind to mush, but first I need to get some of these layers of clothing off. Tell you what, this is what I'm going to do for you: I'm going to demand some information. And every time you follow through and send Me what I ask for, I'll take one piece of clothing off so that I can manipulate you and destroy you even further. But you must follow all the rules, no cheating in this game, got it? Good. Then let's play a little game of Strip Blackmail (Fantasy).
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 22 min 39 s
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 03:36 AM #3358
Модератор

Модератор

Is that your cock? OMG how pathetic, you can't be serious? That is too funny. It is SO tiny. Listen to us ridicule you and your pathetic penis. You are so boring...a tiny cock like that will never get attention from women like us.
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 81.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 03:36 AM #3359
Модератор

Модератор

Custom video - Edging and edging for me while I tease and torment you. Making you ruin your multiple orgasm for me
Models: moneygoddessscc

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 03:43 AM #3360
Модератор

Модератор

Grab a poopers bottle and your favourite dildo. We will be kinky today. You will experience a blisful sensation of arousing dizziness mixed with a sweet stimulating prostate masage. But if that is not enough i will alow you a light masturbation aswell. Add a code to your order " 30% Markup "LOSER TAX" Add a code to your order " 50$ Markup "FAILURE TAX" Add a code to your order " 25$ Markup "CumTaX" Use the coupon code "NOTICEME" to stand out! Use the coupon code "ILOVEVALERIE" to prove your adoration! Use the coupon code "VALWALLET" to spoil me! ...........Twitter @valeriesins......
Models: Valeriesins

Duration: 17 min 23 s
Size: 1 016 MiB
Download From AnzFile