Old 03-10-2019, 03:43 AM #3361
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to open that tight hole? There's so much pleasure waiting for you today. The thrill of doing something t****, playing with that most naughty hole, is such a rush. But that rush is nothing compared to the pure pleasure of prostate stimulation. An anal orgasm. A slowly building prostate explosion. Today, you're going to cum so hard, harder than you ever have before. It won't be your cock exploding - there's no playing with your cock today. No jerking, no it's going to be an ass-gasm. Fingers, a buttplug, a dildo. I'll be training your asshole with different forms of stimulation and stretching. We'll take our time, gently getting that hole ready for more. The intensity builds step by step, until you're stretched wide and begging to fuck yourself harder. This anal session is all about feeling good. I won't humiliate or degrade you - in fact, I think it's hot when men explore their assholes! There's nothing but pleasure waiting for you here. And there's nothing like the pleasure of a slowly building prostate orgasm, with endless encouragement from me.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 654 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 03:44 AM #3362
Модератор

Модератор

Addiction: the state of being enslaved to a habit or practice or to something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming, as narcotics, to such an extent that its cessation causes severe trauma. Yup, it got you didn't it. So easy and so entertaining. Did you think you could walk away huh, did you think you could just 'enjoy' it for the moment and then turn your back on it? Or did you deep down now it had swallowed you up, you were instantly addicted and this was going to be your life for ever more. Your mine, you was at first glance. Totally entrapped and sucked in, this feeling is what you ache for daily. How can you say no to me, how can you walk away. I am on your mind 24/7 and normal living is something of the past for you. Myself and Femdom is your life and will always be your life, without it life would be foreign wouldn't it junkie.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 03:52 AM #3363
Модератор

Модератор

You men are all the same - you can't deny it. Deep down inside, you're all pathetic pantyhose perverts. And I can prove it! Watch. Just look at Me, My lithe, slender body clad in beautiful black pantyhose, the nylon clinging tightly every inch of My curves. You get a stunning view of My breath-taking beauty, My enchanting legs, My elegant calves, My dainty little feet. See! You can't hide that erection from Me. You can't hide the flush in your cheeks, the hitch of your breath catching in your throat as desire races through your veins. The sight of Me and My sexy pantyhose consumes your thoughts, dominates your weak little mind. My pantyhose is your weakness. My pantyhose shall be your undoing. You can resist almost anything - but you can never resist Me and the sensual temptation of My pantyhose. Are you a loser for Me? Then use these markup codes today! 20% Markup: paymoreforpaige 50% Markup: sacrificeforpaige 100% Markup: paigedeservesitall
Models: Goddess Paige

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 03:52 AM #3364
Модератор

Модератор

The rush that you get from staring helplessly at my legs is a feeling like none other. Today I want to take you to a whole new high. All you have to do is obey my legs, every time I cross my long beautiful legs I want you take a sniff from your po^ers. You will be so completely mesmerized and lost in my legs that you won't even realize how much you inhaling only to go higher for me! I will allow you to cum but only when I say!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 04:05 AM #3365
Модератор

Модератор

Oh my pet, you are so obsessed with my legs in pantyhose that you do absolutely anything for me! You're completely under my control, you are mesmerized by my legs in pantyhose! You will empty your bank account, you will give me your car, you will leave your wife, he will give me everything you have including the clothes on your back right now because you are so weak for my pantyhose! Look how you drool when you stare at my ass in these pantyhose! I'm going to drain you completely, you're going to tribute me over and over and over And over again until you have no money left!
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 04:08 AM #3366
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one.  My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a substance in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the substance starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail (Fantasy) FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF   
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 04:12 AM #3367
Модератор

Модератор

Come on, show me your cock. I'm just curious. I know you're insecure about how small it is, but size doesn't matter. Really. I promise. Please let me see it? Hahaha! I didn't realize it would be *that* small. Here, let's take a picture of it. A little dick selfie, and then send it to me. I want to remember this. I've never seen anything so tiny attached to a man's body. You know what would be even funnier? To watch you try to jerk that minuscule dickie. I want to see what it looks like when it squirts. The world's tiniest fountain exploding with cum. Oh don't be so embarrassed; I'm not making fun of you. I really meant it when I said size doesn't matter. As long as you stay a virgin forever, of course, but I don't think that should be difficult for you. Just let me see that little thing explode. Come on. Don't you want to please me?
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 15 min 30 s
Size: 379 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 04:16 AM #3368
Модератор

Модератор

Gagging and drooling on your cock POV style, spitting and slobbering all over it as I jerk you off and suck you vigorously, maintaining eye contact and smiling up at you as you shoot your hot cum into my waiting mouth to swallow.
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 5 min 44 s
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 04:19 AM #3369
Модератор

Модератор

Hehe, I love to play. Let me show you how I edge myself with my climax cream, until I really get off and have an amazing orgasm with you.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 12 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 04:21 AM #3370
Модератор

Модератор

A sexy blonde is standing in her living room and she starts to talk to her nephew. He just fixed her car and she is so appreciative. She wants to reward him with some fun and she tells him about a game of sorts that she has in mind. She wants to give him some challenges and if he passes them she will give him a reward that he has always wanted. He is up for this for sure so she then tells him that the challenges will be a bit t****. She'll reveal them as she goes and should he complete the four challenges then she will let him give his own aunt a creampie. With that, she tells him to get naked, but has him leave his boxers on, and then follower her into her bedroom. Once there she has him lie on the bed and she comes in wearing some sexy lingerie. She tells him that the first challenge is that he has to resist and not cum as she does some ass grinding on his hard cock through his boxers. She starts ass grinding him in reverse cowgirl and he is loving it, but does hold out. Next she takes his boxers off so that she can give him a t**** handjob for the second challenge. As she strokes his cock she tells him how good it will feel when he is fucking his aunt bareback. But, he can't cum. Her teasing is merciless, but again he passes the challenge. She then goes down on her nephew and starts to give him a blow job for the third challenge. She sucks and slurps and comes off his cock to remind him that he simply can't cum. If he holds out he will soon be fucking his aunt. He does manage to keep from cumming and she moves on to the last challenge. For the fourth challenge, she puts a condom on his cock and has him spoon fuck her. Again she tells him that bareback fucking is only this challenge away. As he fucks his aunt he does some titty squeezing and he picks up the pace as he pounds her cunt. Again, he passes. She is ready to reward him and takes the condom off and he tells her he wants to fuck her with her in the cowgirl position. She lays him on his back and slips his dick into her warm and tight pussy. As they fuck she talks about how good it feels. She knows he has always wanted to do this and now it is happening. Finally he cums hard and deep into his aunt's pussy and she gets every last drop from him. She then lays on top of him and the two rest, spent form the t**** challenges that lead to a bareback creampie. Included in this clip: t****, Challenge, Lingerie, Handjob, Blow Jobs, Blowjob, Condom, Bareback, Aunt and Nephew Fantasy, Fucking Aunt, Cum Inside Aunt, Spoon Fucking, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Ass Grinding, Blonde Aunt, Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 19 min 37 s
Size: 563 MiB
Download From AnzFile