Old 03-10-2019, 04:23 AM #3371
Модератор

Модератор

Try your god damn hardest not to get overly excited with this gif. My pantyhose clad ass, legs and feet will drive you wild like nothing else ever has. Clinging to my curves, tempting you deeper into addiction, getting you so hard that you could cum without even touching yourself. Did you really think that I could captivate your mind like this? Go on, stare at me as I lure you deeper. Get hooked on my pantyhose clad body. It makes you feel good right, so let it take over your thoughts and your strokes. This is for sure to drive you wilder than any of your dreams.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 04:24 AM #3372
Модератор

Модератор

My perfect legs encased in these silky pantyhose will have you stroking and cumming in no time. I want you to stroke that throbbing hard cock for me as I drain your balls and wallet of course I can't help but to laugh at just how easy it is to take everything from you. Imagine sniffing my feet and ass through these nylons, lets see if you can hold out until the countdown.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 28.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 04:24 AM #3373
Модератор

Модератор

Look at My gorgeous body in these tight black lace pantyhose. No panties, just My curves. They feel so good against My skin. I love how I look in beautiful delicate hosiery. I think it's even sexier than nudity. Take a peek into My pantyhose. How much can you see?
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 17 min 31 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 04:42 AM #3374
Модератор

Модератор

One of my UK slaves wants to fly across an ocean just to spend his birthday in my dungeon. Since he is turning the big 5-0, I invite him to stay with me for a couple weeks so I can help him celebrate his birthday! I even let him bring his mistress along for the trip and invite another one of my Dommes to join the party. He thinks he is gonna have a fun and erotic couple weeks of for his birthday, but when you submit to 3 Dommes, the only gift you will be getting is a punch everyday for how old you are and withstand whatever painful tortures we decided to put him through. Maybe next time hed be wise just to buy a new sports car instead.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 04:46 AM #3375
Модератор

Модератор

*CUSTOM* . A P.O.V. video with you playing a sexy super-villainess. But this time you would be the Queen of Tights, the sister of the Ice Queen. And your power would come from your legs and tights. . You talking to me like I'm a captured superhero in your lair. You would try to seduce me with your sexy legs, to be your slave. Everything is going your way until a push a button on my belt that makes the room heat up like a sauna. Which is bad because heat is your one weakness. Because it can make your tights heat up and melt. Which would make you melt as well. You can be as creative with the dialogue as you want. Again the only scripted lines I want you to say is "I'm melting!", ,"my sexy tights are melting!" and "I'm melting into a puddle of goo!".
Models: laurenlouise

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 04:47 AM #3376
Модератор

Модератор

You are in for a lovely surprise, as I allow you to worship my long sexy legs and my perfect beautiful ass. You definitely don't deserve to see any of this, but I'll be nice to you and allow you to get all hot and bothered by my amazing and sexy body. You can only dream of seeing something like this in real life.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be an extra good boy & add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 6 min 53 s
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 04:51 AM #3377
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress is wearing her sexy white lingerie set with matching stockings and heels. See how weak I make you feel as I tease you with my perfect body with curves all in the right places. You want to jerk off like a good boy, it's impossible to resist your hot goddess when I make you so weak, begging to jerk for me how pathetic. You will do anything to see these perfect huge tits won't you? Begging, pleading with your goddess to see them. Well if you want to see them then you will have to do something for me other than just be my jerk puppet. You have to eat your own cum for your Queen's enjoyment. You love your mistress and will do anything to please her and worship those perfect round tits and all of my hot body. I make you beg just to see my tits and you beg more and more to cum for your goddess. You can't hold it much longer, you want to cum and eat it all for me. I slowly count you down from 10 and when I get to zero you have permission to cum. That countdown seems like it goes on forever with me counting slowly on purpose just to make you edge more and tease you with my perfect tits. Then finally I say zero and you cum so much and I you eat all of your own mess for your goddess. Swallow every drop of that cum like a good boy, perfection comes at a price.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 957 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 05:07 AM #3378
Модератор

Модератор

I seduce you easily as I tell you how to touch yourself for me. To stroke fast or slow. Then I get more greedy and start demanding, making it not a choice to stroke how you want too. It's all up to me, including giving a countdown to cum. Following my directions is such a lovely privilege. (Not a custom video, no name is said)
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 12 min 58 s
Size: 1.57 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 05:16 AM #3379
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mz. Kim - iwantclips

Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 05:19 AM #3380
Модератор

Модератор

Hot blue lipstick blowjob&handjob. Smoking long cigarette. Do you like my face and hair ? I stroke fast and slow. Are you ready ? Oh you will cum so hard.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile