Old 06-10-2019, 07:39 PM #33841
Модератор

Модератор

Lets play a game.. We both know your just a loser, you always have been. Your used to gorgeous women turning you down. Why would any worth while woman be interested in you? You're a worthless beta who is barely worthy of looking at these perfect breasts. I'll even prove it to you. These are the rules.. Ill show you my breasts but don't you dare stroke your cock.. Im sure that these luscious tits can you cum without you even touching yourself. Thats how much power I have over you. I own your cock. So go ahead and bask in the presence of a goddess. Get ready to be driven wild by just looking at my soft breasts. Before you know it you'll see that your addicted..It will be completely impossible to fight off the urge to explode for these huge tits.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 002 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 07:39 PM #33842
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mia James Findom - iwantclips

Models: Mia_James_Findom

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 07:39 PM #33843
Модератор

Модератор

A nerdy Teen 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+ sensually licking and sucking on her boyfriend's cock, edging him and playing with precum, then making him ejaculate in her mouth. 22 minutes.
Models: anjeelowe

Duration: 22 min 34 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 07:40 PM #33844
Модератор

Модератор

The Ultimate Breaker of Hearts. The Empress of Death. Her powerful grip will make you submit in the afterlife. Your soul is powerless to resist. Hand over your heart to your Empress and feel her tight grip. Each squeeze pumps some spunk through your lifeless body. Your heart is in the hands of the Empress of Death now.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 7 min 23 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 07:41 PM #33845
Модератор

Модератор

It's becoming so hard for you to hide this secret but you still take the risk and come here over and over to jerk off to my feet. You can't resist my oiled soft shiny bare feet. I'll tease you while I allow you to stroke your cock and cum to my perfect soles. Watch my toes wiggle and my soles glisten with oil. It's already making your cock hard just from the preview!
Models: Worship Princess Jeslyn

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 211 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 07:41 PM #33846
Модератор

Модератор

That's right LOSER!!! you have 2 BITCHY BRATS giving you loser abuse and laughing at you right here!! ha ha Your such a complete utter loser ant you! Ha ha You will never ever get a girl friend lets face it!! We take over your loser life! ha ha You cant get enough of me and my sexy friends giving you abuse!! Your always buying every single one of my videos!! Your completely addicted to me!! and always will be ha ha ha You love all the loser abuse and the truth i tell you!! because you know its true!! ha ha ha You will work your loser ass off to give me all your money, because you cannot get enough of me being a total utter bitch to you!!! You will give me all your money, and leave your self with nothing, because i will always be first priority!!! Your nothing but a silly little loser!!! ha ha and always will be!!! me and my hot friends love laughing at you, knowing what a BIG LOSER you are!!! You would do anything to give me and my hot friends what we want!!! ha ha ha Now go send me a nice big tribute and send one to my hot friend Chloe to!!!! Do it now LOSER!!!!! HA HA HA
Models: XxBrookLogan

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 07:41 PM #33847
Модератор

Модератор

Today you`re going to be obeying my very command. It`s going to be tough, and excruciatingly painful, but if you want to cum for me you`ll have to do exactly what I say. If you can`t handle it, you can always just stop the video. You`re going to need a few things, so go grab a wire coat hanger and a wooden spoon. Now I want you to get your cock nice and hard, which shouldn`t take long with me laying here rubbing my amazing tits. Don`t get too excited, though, because you`re not going to be getting much pleasure today. Pick up that wooden spoon and smack your dick with it right now! Give it another smack in the same spot, then another, stroking yourself in between smacks to confuse your senses. Pleasure one second, then blinding pain the next! Now set the spoon aside and grab that wire coat hanger. Bend it into a straight line and scrape my name into the shaft of your cock. Don`t be a pussy! Do it, and prove your loyalty by e-mailing me a picture of it. After destroying your dick, will I finally let you cum? Watch to find out!
Models: Exposed Fetish

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 661 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 07:42 PM #33848
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Alice Lighthouse is in for some fun as she embarks upon her first ever foot job! To start, she unbuckles her sexy wedge heels to show off her gorgeous feet. Watch as she wiggles her pretty French manicured toes, running them up her legs teasingly. Needing a taste of those sexy toes, he begins kissing, licking, and sucking on them, tantalizing her soft soles from heel to toe, getting them nice and slick before her very first foot job. After rubbing her feet in his lap, his jeans soon come off and her soft, wrinkly arches are wrapped around his cock, stroking it. Can she foot milk him and make him cum on her feet for her first foot job ever? Watch and see!
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Size: 211 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 07:42 PM #33849
Модератор

Модератор

When student Lilly Hall was caught with pot in her bag at school, her footperv teacher had better things in mind than simply turning her in. Now, every week, she has to come to his classroom, strip off her shoes, and give him her gorgeous feet! He uses her feet in any way he desires and does exactly what he says, or she'll be kicked out of school. Since Lilly recently turned 18, her teacher wants to take it even further, slipping his hard cock in between her two soft, Teen 18+ 18+ 18+ feet for a hot footjob, whether she likes it or not. If she wants to stay out of trouble, she'll keep her soles wet with her tongue and let her teacher fuck her feet.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 15 min 16 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 07:43 PM #33850
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 53 s