Old 03-10-2019, 05:23 AM #3381
Модератор

Модератор

I love My big tits, you love My big tits. So I'm going to let you jerk to nothing but My big tits. But will I let you cum? Or will I deny you again? It'll be fun either way, so let's get started.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 953 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 05:33 AM #3382
Модератор

Модератор

Goldie lives alone and invites a sex toy salesman in to show her his big bag of tricks ...When he opens the bag Goldie gets all excited with so many shapes and sizes of toys ,her offers a demo ride on each..Goldie pleasures herself and he helps with them all from vibrators to life like cocks having so much fun she cant decide on which she loves the most!...The salesman then grabbing a cock the same likeness to his own gets Goldie to close her eyes and suck on both his and the dildo and compare then fucks her with both real and fake cock to see if can tell the difference for a multitude of orgasms ending in choosing the whole bag of tricks and the salesman too!...
Models: GOLDIEBLAIR

Duration: 21 min 53 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 05:44 AM #3383
Модератор

Модератор

Is this nothing? Is this everything? Relax while I cleanse your brain, and prepare you for submission. Don't question Me. Just open your mind. Don't cheat. Don't skip ahead. Watch every second as your consciousness slips away, and you fall into a deep tranc3. So calm, so safe, so warm. You feel all resistance leave your body. Soon My words will become unnecessary. Just look at Me, and you will realize where you need to be. The answer is here. Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes. 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX

Duration: 14 min 36 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 05:48 AM #3384
Модератор

Модератор

I noticed how you are starring on my legs. My legs make you so weak and your cock is getting harder and harder. You are my addicted puppet. You can't wait for that moment. Take that cock out and start stroking it nice and slow. You love to watch how I touch. Miss Kira loves to control your orgasm. Clip Contains: legs, foot fetish, stockings, jerk off instruction, goddess worship, pov, tease.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 9 min 57 s
Size: 820 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 05:58 AM #3385
Модератор

Модератор

Whose The Biggest ASS WORSHIPPER Loser of all time? Why, it's you of course! Get on your knees and kiss my ass like a good little loser, pet. My black pantyhose will make you beg and drool for more of My ass. But this is all you get.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 358 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 06:02 AM #3386
Модератор

Модератор

Master has enslaved the girls entire swimming team, but he's not happy with their performance and they are clearly lacking in skills. That's where I come in to play my part as the new coach of the girls swim team and it's up to me to teach these rookie cumsluts a lesson or two. The need training - their holes need training all of them so they can please their master and take his cock and cum everywhere. He needed someone with my experience and skills level to show these bitches how it's done. Now ladies, you will see you all have a dildo in front of you that is full of cum to use and I am going to instruct you and you will follow my instructions as I show you how to please your master. You will have one week to learn the ropes or else you'll be kicked off the team and you'll never be let near your master's cock again. Lesson 1 - Blowjob : I'm now going to show you how to give a proper blowjob, you spit on your master's cock to get it nice and sloppy then you lick it all over, cupping the balls and sucking on the head as you stroke it. You should be able to slide his dick ball deep down your throat and gag on it. You have to be able to hold it down your throat for as long as possible, this is part of your training being able to hold your breath as you feel master's dick deep down your throat. Now you will always praise your master's cock, you worship master and his big cock and all the cum he gives you from it. You must always beg like a good cumslut on your knees and plead to have master cum all over your face and in your mouth so you can taste his delicious cum and swallow it all never waste any. Lesson 2 - Riding Cock : When master fucks dozens of girls he gets tired so you must learn what it means to ride a dick. You must work for his cum and be able to ride your master's dick and earn that big load of spunk deep inside you. Don't just sit back and take his cock, ride his dick hard and fast, bounce on top of him so he can see your big tits shake. Then turn around and do reverse cowgirl position and lean forward so master can grope your tits and squeeze your ass while you bounce on his cock. Also I've been told to tell all of you, that ever girl must stop using birth control, as your master wants to breed his girls. You will all ride until you take master's cum deep inside you and he will creampie your wet slutty cunts and master will impregnate you all. Eating all of that cum out of that juicy pussy. Remember you all are nothing more that dirty cumsluts for master to use and fuck you, you will get filled and fucked with cock and cum and be grateful for the opportunity to serve such perfect master with a big cock. Lesson 3 - Anal : Master tells me he was extremely disappointed to learn that not one of you bitches could take his big cock in your ass. Well your going to be shown by me, seeing as I'm an anal pro and take just about anything in my ass your going to watch and learn. Showing them how to finger their ass, then I fuck my ass and gape it wide with a big creampie I fill my asshole with a big load of spunk and they watch it drip out and I tell them even if it drops onto the floor they must eat it a. Never waste a drop of masters cum it's too precious to waste. To finish up the lesson I take my huge bat to show them how extreme I can be and they have one week to do their homework which is being able to take a bat up their asses. Anyone who can;t will be kicked off the team and miss out on servicing master's cock. Now hit the showers bitches, I've got another cheerleading team to teach this afternoon. So many sluts so little time
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 30 min 17 s
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 06:04 AM #3387
Модератор

Модератор

Oh I love when you fuck my boots. Stroke your cock as I show you how much I enjoy this! Goddess Charlotte Stokely Categories: Masturbation Instruction, JOI, Shoe and Boot Worship, Foot Fetish, Boot Domination, Cum Countdown, Orgasm Control, Dildo.
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 6 min 39 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 06:09 AM #3388
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom: No names) Hi stupid. Come and purge your garbage seed like the disgusting stroke dummy you are! I'm going to talk down to you, humiliate you, tease and deny you, and you're going to jerk to it all anyway. That's just the kind of stupid fuck you are! You deserve My middle finger and to be coerced through a cum countdown, don't you? Be a good boy and thank Me!
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 421 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 06:15 AM #3389
Модератор

Модератор

I'm sitting in the back of the library, just reading a book for class. You come up to Me and ask if anyone is sitting in the couch across from Me. I tell you no, that you can sit there and not soon after you start rubbing your cock. I take notice in what your doing and call you out and you'll never expected what I have you do in a public place Ha Ha Ha. Maybe you'll think twice next time. I'll be sure to get a good laugh every time I see you on campus.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 147 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 06:19 AM #3390
Модератор

Модератор

Your basic goals in life are nothing but a facade. The days are a blur, yet you keep working away. Working for what? You're never satisfied and there's no end in sight. Beneath it all you have a secret fantasy. An urge to put an end to this meaningless rat race. Are you ready to embrace true enlightenment? I'll fulfill your fantasy. Your destiny awaits.

Duration: 17 min 41 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile