Old 06-10-2019, 08:16 PM #33911
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley is about to leave the bar and pay you with her credit card and suspects you like feet. She has seen you staring at her toes and feet while you have been doing your job serving tables. She purposely drops her card while handing it to you so that when you bend to pick it up you are eye level with her pretty feet. It is a bratty test to see how long you will stay down there. With the potential of others seeing you on your hands and knees under her and looking at her sexy feet.... she wants to test and see if you are a suitable foot slave. You stay where you belong, under her feet with a little direction.... where you belong.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 4 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 245 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 08:18 PM #33912
Модератор

Модератор

It's always been funny to me, how obsessed you foot sluts are with feet. You don't care that there's a beautiful woman sitting in front of you, all you want to do is stare at feet. Even hearing what I really think about you doesn't drive you away, that's how much you love my cute feet, toes, and soles! You're just a weird, foot addicted loser, and you're so easy. You probably haven't even read this till the end because you already added this clip to your cart. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" â€" 50% "HumanATM4U" â€" 200% "iLoveFindom" â€" 500% "All4MissA" â€" 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 08:18 PM #33913
Модератор

Модератор

I have a treat for you, nasty little fucker. Open wide!
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 8 min 48 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 08:19 PM #33914
Модератор

Модератор

This night my DOM brought me a Gringo. What is a Gringo? It's a white boy. I love white boys too. I like black, white, asian, latin. As long as his cock is big and he uses me hard like I've been trained, im ready. My DOM had met this gringo online and asked him to come by and use me for a lil bit. I like random guys and so does my DOM. So my DOM told him he didn't even want to know his name. My DOM just wants him to come in, use my holes, cum in my ass and leave. Thats what I'm for, to be used like the whore that I am. So gringo comes in and my DOM is explaining to him what I am, and how I need constant use. You should've seen gringo's jaw drop when my DOM was telling him how much of a anal whore I am and just how many guys have actually fucked and came in my ass. I dont even know the number, but my DOM knows exactly. I just do as I'm told and open my holes for whoever my DOM says. Now Gringo started out slow for the first 60 seconds, but when he saw my nasty asshole open wide and swallow his dick right away, he knew he could use me any way he wanted. So he went on to stretch me the fuck out. I love being stretched out. ALL HOLES STRETCHED. My DOM told him it was an all anal training session. So he went straight in my asshole, then took his hard cock from my ass straight to my mouth, fisted my ass, and even fisted my pussy while fucking my ass. I Love being used. He used me like a dirty, filthy fucking whore for sure. It was So fucking Hot and Nasty my DOM had to join in and he started fucking my used asshole after Gringo came in it... My DOM really gets off on watching me really get used, it makes him proud of his creation, and also really horny. In the end I got stretched, in all holes, and I got 2 hot steamy loads off cum in my nasty used ass. All part of my training, and I fucking LOVE every bit of it
Models: KittyJXXX

Duration: 51 min 19 s
Size: 1.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 08:19 PM #33915
Модератор

Модератор

New Kindergarten Teacher Miss Reynolds comes by to see Principal Harris but has no idea of the nature of the meeting. It seemed to her everything was going so well as the obviously like her and even the parents are pleased, which is no easy task at that school. Principal Harris informs her that due to unforeseen cutbacks within the district they are reducing the number of kindergarten teachers from 5 to 4, and per union rules, it is last in first out and Miss Reynolds was the last hire. She is HORRIFIED at the prospect of losing her job and her class so asks Principal if there is anything he can do.. well for those of you that know Principal Harris, he'll likely help but it will cost her! He has the EXTREMELY RELUCTANT MIss Reynolds take off all her clothes for him and if that's not enough, has his son Jimmy, who is a senior in high school and yearbook photographer, come downstairs and TAKE PICTURES of her while she is naked!! it even gets worse after that.. the only question is how much will this lovely young teacher put up with.
Models: strippednakedladies

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 251 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 08:19 PM #33916
Модератор

Модератор

You need Ava, JOI in fishnets.. maybe you'll actually get to cum you filthy fuck!
Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 324 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 08:20 PM #33917
Модератор

Модератор

This Clip has a complete different ending then you would guess but its for your best my little foot Bitch. Drooling you are kneeling in front of me and waiting with patience to worship my goddess feet. Aint iam right my little foot bitch? Today i will teast your foot cleaning skills and make sure you are doing an excellent job. Do you think you will do a good job? And what is if not? What will be the proper punishment for you? How will i make sure that you will be a better serving foot bitch...? haha
Models: Sexy blonde princess

Duration: 7 min 19 s
Size: 918 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 08:20 PM #33918
Модератор

Модератор

wearing black stockings and suspenders. im using oil to spread my ass with my fingers first...1...2...3...4 fingers and when i think im ready to take more i put more oil and fuck my ass with the dildo asking you to keep fucking my ass
Models: Angie000

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 1.77 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 08:20 PM #33919
Модератор

Модератор

I look sooo amazing in this tight and sexy silver wet-look outfit! You will stroke your cock under My instruction as you gaze upon My divine curves. You're so weak for Me aren't you bitch, you want to cum for My shiny body and you'll do whatever it takes to please Me. I own your cock and your orgasm. Give control to a true Superior.
Models: MistressKarina

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 606 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 08:20 PM #33920
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready to be on your knees, freak! My post-workout smelly gym feet need some attention from a good foot boy. You're going to smell, lick, worship, and jerk as I humiliate you for being a disgusting dirty feet addict.
Models: goddesslulu

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile