Old 05-11-2019, 03:37 AM #331
Модератор

Модератор

Miss Sandra and her boyfriend humilate slavegirl Antje. She has to swollow Sandras her boyfriends and ever her own piss, they spit in her face fucks her and let her lick Sandras ass.
Very strong humilation
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 19 min 55 s
Resolution: 288 x 384
Format: MPEG-PS
Size: 243 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 03:48 AM #332
Модератор

Модератор

So my initial intention making this video was to have a really good big shit right on the floor. the problem is that I had been holding this shit in for about 6 hours. I..was.full!! Little did I know it was going to be dark and creamy like pudding that wasnt quite set yet and I didnt even get my pants off in time. these panties and these legging were filled to the waist band! smelled pretty good though. I shit hard in the beginning of this video. shitting always gets me excited so I decided since it was all over my pussy to go ahead and rub that kitty. it didnt quite feel like I had enough shit on my pussy so I put those nasty panties back on and rubbed that creamy shit right into my pussy until I mixed my cum and shit together.so this little accident turned out to be quite a good time. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. oh! by the way I was on my period so you get to watch me rip that tampon out
Old 05-11-2019, 03:53 AM #333
Модератор

Модератор

I held this one in for two days and now it is finally time to release, but I have to hold it in just a little longer! I stick a pen in my butt and play with it while my poo builds up a bit more.
Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 312 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 04:00 AM #334
Модератор

Модератор

Kelz goes a step further this time experimenting with deep throat vomit play. Not bad for a first attempt.
Models: ScatSlammers

Duration: 11 min 34 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 896 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 04:02 AM #335
Модератор

Модератор

A beautiful red outfit and a big dildo with suction cup when i need to shit! I put the cam on the floor and start to push I pooped a little soft the perfect plan to let my dildo a little bit in the ass and pull some shit out. Finished shit I put my tongue around the dildo cleaning it completely!
Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 11 min 6 s
Size: 127 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 04:04 AM #336
Модератор

Модератор

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
Mmm, you love watching my dirty pucker flutter for you with my poop just peeking out from deep inside, dont you?
Old 05-11-2019, 04:16 AM #337
Модератор

Модератор

I have been trying to hold my poops in as long as I can, to the point that I am pooping in my undies by the time I turn my camera on. I have been squeezing my butt cheeks together trying to hold the messy turd in my asshole, and there are skid marks and shit smears on me already. I get into position on my belly with my legs together and struggle to pull down my undies while still keeping my poops inside me.
I finally get comfortable to release, and it feels sooo good coming out of me. Its a hot, warm mess on the back of my thighs. What starts out as a decent sized log, turns into a runny lumpy mess; shit is everywhere. I open my thighs to let the turd and the puddle that followed it run down the insides of my legs. I smash my legs together even more to spread it around. I flip over on my back and open wide, showing you my shit covered fucked hole. I am getting so hot and horny as I take what is left of the log and place it just above my cunt. I then make myself squirt all over!
I am not done though, the real orgasm is coming, and I need to play in my shit mess more. I take the log and smear and rub it all over my pussy, letting clumps of shit fall down me, covering up my cunt even more with thick shit. Now it is time to really play with my clit. I cum again, squirting even harder, managing to rub shit all into my pussy and still squirt through it with a clean stream of pussy juice.
Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 8 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 295 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 04:22 AM #338
Модератор

Модератор

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
I show off my hot body and tease you with dirty talk as I caress my sweet tits and pussy, and tell you how full I am of shit and piss today and how I cant wait to let it all out. I wink my stinky anus in your face and fingerfuck my stinker doggy style before spreading my cheeks and pissing my stinky piss with a sigh of relief onto the floor with my turdle peeking out
Old 05-11-2019, 04:25 AM #339
Модератор

Модератор

This was my first time ever pooping in my own home! I had bought some puppy pads and wanted to try them out! I was worried that because I pee SO much, that the pad would not properly absorb it all! But I tried it out anyways, but put two down just to be safe LOL! I chat with you for a bit and then turn around, on my knees, with my ass facing you. You can see the poop peaking out as my asshole spreads open, but it just sit there, as my asshole stays wide open. All of the sudden pee starts squirting out of my hairy pussy! I swivel my hips around as the pee splashes all over the puppy pad! All I was thinking was, I hope my carpet isnt covered in pee when I lift up this puppy pad!” Lol! Finally once all of the pee has been released, I am now ready to poop! I pull my arm up and grab my butt cheeks with both of my hands and start to push. Slowly but surely the first turd slowly glides out of my ass, while I let out a little moan. But wait, theres more! You can see the next turd poking its little head out of my asshole! I give it a good shove as it slowly starts to slide out of my wide open asshole! Before filming myself pooping in this angle, I had no idea how open my asshole can really get! I moan a few times as the poo slowly starts sliding out. I start panting..My asshole is super stretched out around this turn.. Finally my asshole pops a bit and the big turd slides right out and onto the floor. For a few seconds after the turd falls out, my asshole stays wide open, super spread! I was so amazed at how open it could be! I breathe a bit, lean forward, and as soon as I stop pushing, my asshole closes back up. I push a few more times to see if anything else wants to come out, but I see that my body is finished. I kneel again and grab my ass cheeks with my hands, and show you a giant spread, with my cheeks pulled out and my asshole wide open. You can see the pee and poo lying underneath me on the puppy pad. Then I get up and grab the camera, to give you a close look at the soaked puppy pad, with two turds lying on top. I was very interested to find out if my pee had soaked through the pad and onto my carpeted floor. I pull up the puppy pad and was pleasantly surprised that it did its job, the carpet was nice and dry underneath! I give you another close up of the soaked puppy bad and the two piles of poo. I say I hope you enjoyed” and then give you a last minute close up view of my breasts, before smiling, and shutting off the camera
Old 05-11-2019, 04:27 AM #340
Модератор

Модератор

First time EATING my SHIT! (Rear View)
—-NEW TOP CLIP—.. My boyfriend decided to not do anything special for my birthday and bailed on our plans so I decided to make it special in my own way!! And I wanted him to share it with me. A nice long call of duty session!! With his nose wedged straight up my crack. This is what all you men deserve when you dont treat your women right.. A nice lesson, beneath us. I set up the hand made smother bench I had ordered specifically for his humiliation and strap him in tight. Its going to be a long night, and I dont need my chair running away from me do I? Wearing my new lingerie I ordered for the party I was going to attend that night.. I lowered my ass directly onto his nose. Ahh thats it. Sniff boy this is where youll be getting your air for the rest of the night. Straight from my asshole.. And I dont just mean the air around it.. I wont be moving from this spot. So if I have to fart? You get that air too. And Ill be making sure every ounce of it goes into your nose so I dont have to smell any of that nastiness. Got it? Good. And Im sure youll be in luck for some extra air, Ive intentionally loaded up on broccoli and cottage cheese, with a few cream cheese bagels as a desert about an hour ago. The perfect combination to set off my lactose intolerance.. I didnt plan on you enjoying this night with me baby And yep!! I was right!! Here comes the first one!! PFFRRTT.. OOOH straight down his nose like a funnel. Im sure that has to burn. Just wait, every time I eat cottage cheese I get the NASTIEST wet farts.. Im not even sure I can call them farts.. But you can take it.. Not like you have a choice, youre my chair tonight bitch. Haha its funny knowing some of these people have no idea the girl they keep getting killed by is literally smothering someones nose inside her butthole blowing hot farts straight into their lungs. If they only knew. I play game after game dumping fart after fart into his nose while they just get messier and messier, his nose has to be getting full.. I almost feel bad.. So maybe Ill let him cum.. I untie his hands and pull his dick out and suck on it a little just to tease him, he thinks hes going to get a blow job!! How fucking wrong he Is, if he wants to cum. Hes going to have to do it with his nose wedged in my dirty ass while I fill his lungs up like a hot ballon After releasing him, the true nature behind the farts getting increasingly wet exposed itself.. I now needed a toilet while I played. Without saying anything I strapped him down with even more security to ensure he could not escape, let a few fresh ones flow into his mouth and he asks me if I was going to sh*t.. Haha oh yes, open wide baby boy. A monster filled his mouth beyond capacity as I sat straight back down smashing it, filling his cheeks entirely and trapping it inside with my ass stuck to his face like glue while he smothered and chewed.. Farting from time to time directly into his mouth that was already full of my sht, even adding to it. 15 minutes and 6 pairs of latex gloves later, putting anything that fell out, back in his mouth.. There was nothing left of it. Hahaha good boy!! How much more pathetic can you be, being so owned by a girl that she just sits on your face like a toilet seat and pushes her sht straight down your throat like youre not even there. Youre just her personal full use toilet. The highest form of domination and humiliation at its finest. Maybe next time Ill hold it in for an entire week and see how he handles that one..
Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 31 min 46 s
Format: AVI
Size: 1 021 MiB
Download From AnzFile