Old 03-10-2019, 06:49 AM #3401
Модератор

Модератор

Oh I honey, I forgot to tell you Im fucking other guys now because your cock is so small. Hes coming over right now. Do you think I look OK? Oh and after he gives me a good pounding we are going to dinner so Ill need your credit card. Dont cry, its not like hes a total stranger. You know him and hes superior to you in every way. I mean, just the fact that he beat you out of that promotion should show you how great he is. Actually, since hes gonna be the boss here at home too, youre gonna have to move your stuff out to the garage so he feels better about coming over to give me dick. Oh and you should offer to wear our used condoms on your face so he really feels welcome. Goddess Harley Categories: Cuckolding, Femdom, Bi, Humiliation, Financial Domination
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 06:52 AM #3402
Модератор

Модератор

You're a bad husband, your cock is a joke, your friends are hotter than you. by a mile, and you are going to be taught a lesson. The lesson is that all women cheat on bad lovers like you. I've already asked all my friends and its unanimous. You are a just the kind of wimp that's perfect to cheat on. and even flaunt it in your face! I'm gonna show you how I'm gonna line up guys suck them off. Then, I'll be fucking them in our bed! The only thing that turns me on about you is thinking of you jerking off in the corner while I fuck your friends. Goddess Harley Categories: Femdom, Cuckolding, Humiliation, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Sexual Rejection, Homewrecker, Dildo Sucking.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 15 min 12 s
Size: 689 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 06:56 AM #3403
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: You walk in and say my mom just told me you are dying and have 1 month to live. You mention being flirty that you have noticed last week on your computer you had pictures of me in various bikini-beach pictures. You also mention that you always have seen me checking out your hot ass. You say you purposely wear slutty clothes around the house to tease me. You say why dont we make a deal. You can watch me undress anytime and jerkoff as long as you leave all 5 million dollars to bunny. Nothing to your natural **** or to my mother!!! You want it all!!! You constantly say that your are a brat and want to be spoiled. And have always know that i am in love with you. Say the last month could be your best just sign the will you have with you. As the video goes you slowly strip and constantly mention how hot your ass is. You mention that you always wanted a sugardaddy, but never realized the sugardaddy would be my stepdaddy. Black thong and sexy black bra and heels are all that is left when I sign the will. And you mention that you love being a brat and homewrecker and golddigger. And how I left nothing to your natural ****.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 24 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 06:57 AM #3404
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: I Would Like Hair In Pigtails. Lots of Jewelry and Body Stocking. Pink lipstick and gloss. It will be First Day Slave Training Smoking JOI. You tell me how I need to worship you and how hard I am. Then you Show Your Body And Sexy Stocking Off. Then I short jerk off instruction until I cum. After that part two of the clip. You sitting close up with a dark lighting. Smoking sexy and using me like a human ashtray. In the end you command me to eat all the sexy ashes. Clip Contains: human ashtray, smoking, pantyhose, slave training, jerk off instruction, goddess worship, custom, femdom, pov.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 15 min 33 s
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 06:58 AM #3405
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 2 min 10 s
Resolution: 320 x 568
Size: 12.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 07:05 AM #3406
Модератор

Модератор

I'm dressed in all black lingerie. I know how bad you want me and I'm going to tease you mercilessly. Dirty talk, Jerk Off Instruction and encouragement. Very playful attitude. Near the end I'm going to show you my perfect ass and give you a cum countdown. You'll release when I say so. A beautiful woman with a dirty mouth.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 07:11 AM #3407
Модератор

Модератор

You've came to the fertility clinic right on time for your appointment and ready to give your sperm sample. I the nurse lead you to your cubicle and tell you where to put your sample and there's some reading material to help you get that sample done nice and quick. I'll be back in a few minutes to retrieve your sample. So how are you getting on, you must be done by now? No, what's the matter no sample still well looks like those dirty magazines didn't do the trick well your the last appointment today and I did say I was here to help. I pull out my big round tits and I'm going to get a sample from you and some extra ones just for me. I want you jerking that dick off for me, yes put it right between my big tits and fuck them, make them bounce up and down. I start wanking your dick harder, faster and licking the head of that cock as I do. I get so bored here at work and all you horny men jacking off in your cubicles giving your samples well now I want a of your cum. Your horny nasty slutty nurse is going to take all your cum for herself. Taking your cock deep down my throat, I bend over and pull my white panties to the side. Wank that cock for that tight wet pussy, I want you to shove that cock in and pound me hard like a nasty slut. I ride on top of you and bounce on that dick, I just want all of that cum deep inside me but I want it all in my tight asshole. I love getting my ass fucked hard and want you to creampie my tight as with that big load. Oh we are still going to give your sample don't worry I push all of that cum out of my tight ass and let it flow into your sample cup. There such a big load and it's an even better sample now mixed in with my ass cream. Well you best get going now I'll clean up here, hmm that was so good but I'm still fucking horny now he's all drained I'm gonna have to find some more cum to play with. Well there were those samples from earlier, I could just say there was a spillage and they had to be tossed and I'll just call the subjects back in to give another sample. I'll put these samples to good use, my syringes full of cum I want that cum deep inside my little cunt mm yes with a bit of luck all that cum will get me pregnant. Nothing more I enjoy that playing with cum and filling my holes with it. I fuck that syringe and creampie my pussy and play with the cum as it drips out of my wet fuckhole. Tasting it and then I squirt it all out and love my cunt juice mixed in with that cum. I've got another sample left, only one hole left to fill that dirty moth. I empty all of the cum into my mouth swirling it around and swallowing and spitting some out onto my tits and playing with it licking it off my fingers tastes so good. I better go book those guys in again after their samples mysteriously disappeared
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 17 min 22 s
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 07:20 AM #3408
Модератор

Модератор

HD video (1280 x 720). Fountain, sommer, wet girls. Hot girls playing in the fountain again. College girls, very sexy girls. Wet T-shirts. Wet jeans. Wetlook
Models:

Duration: 25 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 07:21 AM #3409
Модератор

Модератор

Oh little virgin. It's time that you use it or loose. You've never fucked and you barely jack off. It's time to change that, I need to prep you for your moment when you finally find another virgin to fuck. Why another virgin? Because you're 40 and have no experience, no women in her right mind would let you fuck her. This way, when you fuck another virgin, she won't know how horrible you are at it! Although, I'm going to give you some tips while I talk you through it, all while you jerk that cock.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 9 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 718 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 07:22 AM #3410
Модератор

Модератор

I can make you do whatever I want because I know your one true weakness.... pantyhose. Just showing you my perfect legs covered in pantyhose turns your brain to mush. I'm going to manipulate you and make you my little puppet, you're going to divulge all of your private information to me so that I can use it against you. I'm going to keep you from stroking your cock until you beg and beg and beg for it, and all of this punishment is because you just can't say no to pantyhose.
Models: SpoiledBianca

Duration: 17 min 10 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 205 MiB
Download From AnzFile