Old 06-10-2019, 11:23 PM #34251
Модератор

Модератор

Default She doesn't want to fuck on ****, but she blows a lot. - SexyLola - iwantclips

Johana is on ****, she doesn't want to remove her internal **** so I can fuck her, but she blows a lot sucking my cock and taking it deep in her throat. SL27-1024px
Models: SexyLola

Duration: 12 min 20 s
Resolution: 576 x 1 024
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 64.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:26 PM #34252
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:29 PM #34253
Модератор

Модератор

Do you remember when I said I have a shopping addiction? You asked what you could possibly do to please Me. Well, I've been thinking about it. One of the best things you could do for Me is hand over your credit card. You know the one you said you just paid off? That has a huge chunk of credit I can use, and I can just max it out. If you give Me your card, I'll let you see My titties. Yes you can beat off for Me, I don't mind. As long as I get to play with your money. Help feed My addiction. I love running up your bill and you love how wet shopping makes Me.
Models: MissIvyOphelia

Duration: 7 min 55 s
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:29 PM #34254
Модератор

Модератор

Armani walks in to talk to her boss about his behavior. She tells him that his male Calvinistic ways has to stop. She tells him that the way he treats the female workers is wrong constantly talking about their looks and telling what to wear. She tells him how would he like it if she made fun of his looks and made him wear skimpy outfits to please her? She tells him he is acting like a douche that has not grown up yet. She says that she is not going to HR because that does nothing so she taking matters into her own hands. She tells him that she going teach him a lesson and that she will use magic to make his outer-self look like his inner-self. She waves her hands and turns him in to a collage boy of twenty years old. She tells him that he looks great for a collage boy and sees why the ladies loved him in college. He ask her who she is and why he in a suit in an office. She tells him that she guesses the spell doesn't just regress his body, but also his mind. She tells him that she is his boss and if he wants to intern here he needs to do what she says. She tells him to stand for her and let her get a good look at him. She has him take off his shirt so she can see the goods.. She notices that he is getting nervous around her and asked if older woman intimidate him. She asked him if he likes be seen only as a object of affection. She tells him that is abs look great but his but is a little flat for her. She ask if older woman make him feel inadequate because they are smarter than the bimbos in college. She puts her hand do his pants and tells him he has a nice cock. She tells that this cock is now hers, she sees that he is feeling uncomfortable. She ask what is wrong that she thought all guys like being told they have a big cock?. She tells him that it feel demeaning only to be seen as a sex object. She ask why he feels this way towards woman. He tells her in high school he was shorter than most of the girls in his class and they treated badly because of it. He tells her that the girls in high school said he was not a man because of his small size. She says well then we must do something about that. She waves her hands again and he regresses to a young high school student. She starts to laugh at him at this age and make fun of his now shorter size. Armani keeps working her magic making him younger and younger and teases him along the way. Showing him her big boobs. Making him feel on them.Having him try to please her with the little package that he has...before you know it the boss becomes a baby in her arms for her to care for and mold into the perfect little man. **Age Regression / Older Woman Younger Man / Men Following Orders / Big Tits / Naked Nude / Nipple Play / Milf / Mommas Boy / Boss / POV / Role Play SPH
Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 19 min 9 s
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:30 PM #34255
Модератор

Модератор

You adore my long pointed tongue and wet delicious spit. How much would you pay to have me spit right in your mouth? You would go broke just to taste my spit, to feel the warmth of my mouth and the utter humiliation of being covered in my fluids. Spit bubbles, spit strings, dripping drool off my lips and tongue, close ups of mouth and full face views.
Models: Goddess Canna

Duration: 5 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:32 PM #34256
Модератор

Модератор

OMG! I caught you again! I knew you were the one stealing my panties! And all for what? To sniff them? Lick them? Jerk off with them? Show me what you like to do, little pervert! You're my step brother, you would be in sooo much trouble if I told mom and dad! You're lucky I'm such a dirty little tease, and decide to strip for you, shoving my huge natural tits in your face to test you. I stuff my panties all the way inside my little pussy then stuff them in your face demanding that you inhale them and taste them. I show you how to get a good whiff and how to stuff them in your mouth to taste them. You do this all the time with my panties, so I know that adding me to your fantasy has your pervert cock throbbing. You better not tell, or your little secret will be out! Mom is almost home, you can keep these cum covered panties as a little memoir of our naughty secret.
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 13 min 14 s
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:34 PM #34257
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is for big boys who can use two hands to jerk off with but if you don't quite measure up and are on the smaller side, I'll give you explicit instructions on what to do with your other hand- so you will still be using two hands and can enjoy My very naughty directions. So whip out your dick and follow My lead. Watch as I take full control over your mind and cock using My huge, bouncing boobs, My sexy voice and sensual dominance, leaving you completely drained and addicted. Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes: EEGOODBOY (20% markup) PLEASEEMPRESS (50% markup) EELOSERTAX (75% markup) EESLAVETAX (100% markup) EEBIGBOY (200% markup) EEBUCKS ($20 markup)
Models: Empress Elle

Duration: 14 min 33 s
Size: 842 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:36 PM #34258
Модератор

Модератор

Oh you're awake already. I gave you an operation while you were ****. I hope you don't mind. Don't worry! It's a vast improvement from what you had before. You may feel a little pain in your groin area. That because I castrated you. Well that may be an understatement, actually. We removed your entire worthless penis altogether. It didn't work anyway so I know you don't mind. Well...okay so we did a little more then just removing you penis. What we REALLY did was graft a pussy on you instead. You now have a man pussy so just get used to it. The procedure is permanent so there is no going back. If you want to continue to turn yourself into a sissy bitch, well that's up to you. My work is done here. Pussy boy.
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Size: 613 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:38 PM #34259
Модератор

Модератор

Its hardly a surprise, your straight back into your weak submissive tit zombie state, yet again for me. You always say you're going to resist the paying, obeying and stroking, on your knees. But the satin, the nipples the bulging buttons, its all about to send you into a spiralling lovestruck, wallet r8pe! Don't blame my tits loser, my tits just exist, your the one who can't stay away. I just use to it my advantage. You're addicted to my tits.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 273 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:38 PM #34260
Модератор

Модератор

Naughty Air Hostess Ashley Jay sneaks you into the back staff lounge in the airport, and my god you think your luck is in. Her perfect curves, sexy blue midi skirt, sheer nude nylon legs, and cute smile have you completely suckered in. You don't care about the consequences, and as she lores you in after catching you checking her out in the lobby your balls spin with excitement. Is this a dream or reality? All of your fantasy's have become a reality. Look at her huge juicy tits. She wants to fuck you. She's going to pin you down, and give you her sexy body... as she instructs you to get on the floor you are overwhelmed with excitement, you can see right up her sexy skirt. She tells you to stroke yourself for her... Is this a dream? She is going to give you a BIG SURPRISE before your flight. BUT WAIT, its not what you quite had in mind. Ashley is about to teach a loser like you that when it seems too good to be true.. well it usually is.
Models: Ashleyjay

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 294 MiB
Download From AnzFile