Old 03-10-2019, 08:23 AM #3421
Модератор

Модератор

I've been getting a lot of requests for another red light green light type JOI clip, so here you go. I start out teasing you in My cute school girl outfit, making you stroke slowly, then faster, then STOP. you will follow all My directions as I guide you along this fun stroke session. I make up the rules as I go, making the directions a little tricky to follow, but I know that won't stop you from following along with My each and every command. I get you worked up and then make you hold off as I decide whether or not I'll allow you the privilege to cum. Think I'll let you blow to Me? haha. you have to buy this clip to find out for yourself. **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "dicktwitch" for 69% markup!** **Use code "weakwallet" for 400% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!** **Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 14 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 549 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 08:23 AM #3422
Модератор

Модератор

you can never really handle much, can you stroker boy? You cum so quickly at one hint of cleavage, i'm sure I could make you cum during the first quick countdown! I'll count you through several countdowns, teasing you with my body, squeezing my perfect parts. Which countdown will it be? Will you make it to ONE?
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 12 min 16 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 820 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 08:24 AM #3423
Модератор

Модератор

Damn! My leggings are ruined.. I had an accident, I desperately had to be, and wanted to show you that I secretly like wetting myself.. Am I naughty yet?
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 08:41 AM #3424
Модератор

Модератор

I pull on a pair of animal print pantyhose. I show them off, teasing you with my long legs and feet. My hose sport a run around my toes during the video.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 392 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 08:42 AM #3425
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: "You are a hired assassin and im a rich man. I wake up tied up in a chair..because you put me out with chl0r0f0rm.. you tell me that you need the code for the safe...that money in there belongs to the mafia...you tell me that nothing happens to me when i give it to you....i dont want to....then you start to tease me...my cock gets hard....you said you jerk it when i give you the code..so i give you the code....after you startet you said..whisper in my ear...im sorry i lied.....then you start to strangle me...then when im finished...you take a few pictures of me as proof to the mafia. While you do that you see that i drool you take a picture of it and make fun of me"
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 08:52 AM #3426
Модератор

Модератор

I am so pretty in pink today! From my bra to my cute panties. my heels and, of course, my long Princess legs wrapped in bright pink nylons. These hot pink stockings fit tightly around my perfect, sexy legs, my beautiful, firm ass, and my amazing thighs. you are so fucked with how hot I am, you have no chance to resist! I make you so weak as you look at me, mesmerized and worship everything that I show you!Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be an extra good boy & add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 43 s
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 08:56 AM #3427
Модератор

Модератор

Pantyhose Domination meets a classic "red light green light" style JOI game. I tease you in multiple poses while you worship my perfect ass and long shapely legs. Grow weaker for Me as you listen to My seductive voice instructing you to stroke for Me only when I allow you to stroke and making you stop when I tell you to stop. Edge for Me. Ache for Me. Eventually, I'll even let you cum for Me. [ includes elements of: Femdom pov, pantyhose domination, light verbal humiliation, joi games, jerk off instruction, pantyhose fetish, ass worship, leg worship, female domination, orgasm control, edging games, cum countdown, masturbation instruction ] Pay more for my clips using the following markup codes at checkout: (When in doubt, use "sacrificeformisha") Pay your loser tax: "mishaslosertax" 10% markup Pay your small penis tax: "teenytinydicktax" 20% markup Sacrifice for Misha: "sacrificeformisha" 100% markup
Models: Misha Mystique

Duration: 8 min 56 s
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 09:04 AM #3428
Модератор

Модератор

What a fat tub of shit. How do you think you're worthy of my presence? Donning a pair of scripted pantyhose, and nothing more, I utterly deny and tease the everliving fuck out of your unworthy cocklette at my feet. Verbal assault is my weapon of choice, and your shield? Your wallet, silly. Pay for what you can't have, it's your only purpose. While we are at it, I assign you a new dietary and workout regimen, along with a special barnyard assignment fit for the ultimate pig. Have fun! OINK OINK
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 332 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 09:06 AM #3429
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mz. Kim - iwantclips

Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 15 min 2 s
Size: 1.96 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 09:19 AM #3430
Модератор

Модератор

We both know why you're here you can't resist even the smallest peek at my pantyhose. While other men are jacking off to tits and pussies, you're here throbbing at the sight of my muscular legs encased in shiny red tights.Don't stroke it until I say you can! Once you're on the floor, you're in a better position to serve at my feet. Once I slip my heels off, I push my silky toes right into your face while you stroke away. You slip deeper every minute you spend staring mesmerized at my ass, these hose give it a perfect heart shape; perfect because I've captured you body mind and soul.
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 13 min 40 s
Size: 809 MiB
Download From AnzFile